• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kairi: The Thread

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Elysium

Be Wiser Than the Serpent
Awards
Aqua is the better Kairi.
Aqua is popular with fans precisely because she is nothing like Kairi, so I wouldn't give her this low-key insult of being the "better" Kairi, lol. Even if Kairi was written well, she and Aqua would still have very little in common...

Cumguardian69

Awards
Aqua is popular with fans precisely because she is nothing like Kairi, so I wouldn't give her this low-key insult of being the "better" Kairi, lol. Even if Kairi was written well, she and Aqua would still have very little in common...
No, the ideal Kairi is a standalone, independent-of-the-trio female. Our Kairi is an empty plot device while our Aqua is a standalone* character wifh desires hopes and dreams of her own and the ability to action them out.

*I know our Aqua's very identity is intertwined and tied to Terra and Ven but, she has personal failings of her own that lead to plot happenings aside from MERELY EXISTING.

D

Deleted member 246005

Kairi would benefit from a potential Xehanort saga adaptation. You can fix her problems via hindsight and make her journey more memorable.

Even when I was a bigger fan of KH's story, Kairi just came across as an afterthought. So I felt like everyone's hopes for her in 3 were too unrealistic.

She could benefit from a 13-2 style game with her and Sora as the focus but they are the weakest characters in the cast so I don't know if it would work out. Granted Serah improved as a character when she started hanging out with Noel, so maybe Kairi just needs some new friends?

Last edited by a moderator:

Zul

Awards
Welp

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Got you covered. (leaked KH4 Scene)

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Megavoltage

Awards
People are rightfully angry about recent events and it's hard to hope at this point after all these years of yo-yoing. But...
Spoiler Spoiler Show
Could this be a potential game and if so would it be shared with other playable characters? Let's throw some ideas around I guess.

Recon

Art of War
Awards
Got you covered. (leaked KH4 Scene)

Spoiler Spoiler Show
I read every MoM line with Ray Chase’s voice. This is some high quality shit.

Clue.Less

Awards
Website
archiveofourown.org
People are rightfully angry about recent events and it's hard to hope at this point after all these years of yo-yoing. But...
Spoiler Spoiler Show
Could this be a potential game and if so would it be shared with other playable characters? Let's throw some ideas around I guess.
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Megavoltage

Awards
Let’s not get our hopes up! We’ve been burned way too many times! Buuuut...

I surmise the next couple of games will be like this. The first one stars Riku along with a playable Yozora and/or Sora. The other game would be about Kairi and the others trying to protecting the Realm of Light from some MoM keikaku.

Spoiler Spoiler Show

KeyToDestiny

Awards
What is more likely to happen
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Back