• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

kairi & sora

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

door_to_the_ligh

a kiss aint gonna change the rating jeeez:p
in the credits u see jasmine and aladin smooch and the game wuznt rated M or anything...

but i bet nomura's gonna make like a HUGE twist and like one of the two are gonna die/lose their heart for some noble reason or sumthin...but that would be so sad :(

angel_of_heaven

Website
www.mickypicky.com
it's a kiss ppl they do it all the time on disney.
Snow white
Kim Possible
Mickey mouse
beauty and the beast
Cinderella
Lion King(sorta)
Bambi(more of a lick

anyway Square-enix is not much better. Yuna and Tidus

but then again Sora and kairi are only 15, all of the disney characters and ffx are over 17.

Zeal

Website
www.stud.uni-giessen.de
All I can say to this is: Grow Up, kids! What's so bad about a kiss? We used to do that in elementary school! Oh well, must be because I'm no American but European

phoenixreborn

Website
www.myspace.com-thephoenixreborn
Why wouldn't Sora and Kairi meet in KH2? In ASAS and DD, wasn't there a phrase that says something like, "What took you so long, Kairi?" or something like that? Kairi and Sora HAVE to meet again; they're one of the biggest couples in the gaming world (or at least I think they are...).

-DarkRiku-

Let's say you love someone, this someone and you are apart for a loooong time then when you meet will you just say hey there what's up ? Nah.
A kiss wont change the ratings.

Xell

Wait, wut?
it's just a kiss.. What would you do if you met the girl you loved after 3 yrs again.. I dunno about you but I would kiss her >_< lol sorry but yeah I doubt they will kiss though.. I mean they would of made Kairi and Sora kiss at the end of KH1 otherwise but then again maybe it's so we hope!

Ultima665

i hope they kiss.......CAUSE IVE BEEN WAITING AT LEAST TWO YEARS FOR THE @#$%ING SEQUAL AND SUPORTING soraxkairi SO THERE BETTER BE A DANM GOOD CUT SCENE. sry for the expolsion but if sora hasnt seen kairi for a year i think the will eather hug a LOT or kiss at least once. also a kiss wont change the rating after all those prinncess disney movies with kissing and those werent rated R were they?

Ultima665

lol this is wat will happen........
Kairi:SORA!!!!!
Sora:Kairi!!
(they kiss and get reaquanted)
Kairi sora i needto ask u something*stands up
Sora:yes?
Kairi*Kicks him in the crotch* WHY WERE U GONE SO F#$@ING LONG ITS BEEN A YEAR. *hits him in random places*
Sora: i knew i shoulda have stayed with Namine......

wait sora and Namine? THATS WRONG Y DID I WRIGHT THAT?? o well....... :confused:

DrkNessOfHeart

Website
khrulez024.proboards50.com
no sora and kairi c each other and run 2 each other (slow motion lol) with big smile in there faces and a big hug and then a kiss by the beach (sunset) thats a good scene + disney will provably want them 2 kiss.....the rating wont change.....Ultima665...nice dialogue hahahaha

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back