• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

kairi & sora

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Welshcake

Hey, supposing sora and kairi do meet in kh2, won't it be great to see that cutscene? y'no, all that time through kh1, com, and kh2 to find her, then you finally do! personally i hope the meet on destiny islands. I can't wait for it to come out!

Welshcake

FFX_Rikku said:
I'm pretty sure they will have Kiari and Sora kiss. Cause I mean they are fifteen, they aren't just gonna hug.
If that does happen, what would the age limit of the game then? 12+?

brbrose

a kiss wouldnt even make in pg 13, but it would be awesome to see them kiss, but what would you think if he kissed namine. i think that would be pretty messed up......

yuna:)

brbrose said:
a kiss wouldnt even make in pg 13, but it would be awesome to see them kiss, but what would you think if he kissed namine. i think that would be pretty messed up......

Don't fill my head with that naughty thought.....*shakes uncomfertably* ew...that is pretty messed up....

Welshcake

Kairi and sora have not seen eachother for a year! yet they both love eachother! they can't just shake hands!

yuna:)

Hmm... good point.

Are you on this thread 24/7 refreshing this all the time?

Welshcake

yeah I am, but I have also got another window on the moniter reading more news on kh2. but now i'm finished here. see ya!

Hypoxium

stuff
Awards
wtf is ur ppls problem she just said a kiss.If u thought of more then that then u have perverted minds.

yado

I taste delicious
Really but they probally will kiss unless she hates Soras new outfit and hate each other. wow that would be a funny twist.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back