• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kairi singing

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
Kingdom Hearts, a musical? Oh please, we've had enough of that from Atlantica, thank you.

My sentiments exactly. If something like Atlantica is in future games, I'll cry.

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
Computer programing and a proper studio can make anyone a 'talented singer'

Soren

Awards
Who would like to hear Kairi sing in future KH games because Hayden can sing!

Um...no. Bad idea. There should be no singing in KH save the theme songs. Atlantica proved that to us.

Kingdom Hearts, a musical? Oh please, we've had enough of that from Atlantica, thank you.

Glad someone agrees. That world and story were completely pointless. If they were gonna bring Atlantica back, they should have had a story where Ursula wanted revenge, or better yet, made THAT the world that Demyx was supposed to observe.

Y

Yannis

I played Atlantica with no sound, btw.. The best and only way to survive it=)

And hayden can be very bad singer..

I mean, have you heard Paris Hilton singing? Have you then heard the original tape? rofl, she can sing no better than crow =D

Comp.editing can make a crow sound like sweetest voice ever >:D

Ultima Fenrir

Bronze Member
As much as I like Hayden Panettiere, she should stick to Heroes and voice acting. Her singing is all studio magic and it would only hurt KH not help it.

Raeneth

Has a custom user title
Awards
Well since High School Musical will be a world in Kingdom Hearts III, you never know xP! [/sarcasm]

V

V.A.T.13

Am...I the only one thats looking forward to more musical numbers in atlantica? Because if theres anyone I wanna hear sing, it's Riku. His Japanese voice actor sings though, but I wanna hear it in his character. Plus humiliating him is a turn on. I can already see how pissed off he'd be for being to forced to sing with fish...

edit: SCHOOL MUSICAL? OH GOD NO. PLEASE. I'M ALREADY DEAD INSIDE, DON'T MAKE IT WORSE!! DX

...how would that even work anyway? o_o;

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back