• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kairi/Namine Thought

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

dark_light13

A thought just recently came to me. When Kairi loses her heart in KH1 it is kept safely inside of Sora, we all know this. We frequantly see Kairi's heartless shell of a body throughout the last few worlds of the game.

Now In Hollow Bastion Sora releases Kairi's Heart using the Keyblade that Xeanhort created. The heart is safely reunited witht he body. Only the soul is left. This is where I bring up my question, wich some one may be able to answer. What does this make Namine? Is she simply the soul of Kairi? Does this mean that the Nobodies are just the souls of there former selves?

Awards
A Nobody is a person who goes into darkness good or bad and has a strong heart but basically a persons body that goes into darkness but also the soul stays in the body s Namine is actually Kairi's Nobody

>CrossBlades<

This is to bladewarrior13, so nothin against dark_light13's idea ( its gr8 :) )
a Nobody has nothing to do with a heart, a nobody gets created because of a persons strong will. A heart only represents life, thats why kairi is a lifeless peice of.... ( well u know what i mean )

Anti Sora

Website
www.myspace.com
well for one we know that even when it turns into a nobody the body does not dissapear, but drifts off until the nobody and the heartless are dead and it can be reuinted with the heart.
So, Kairi lost her heart, her nobody was created but she took control of her body back, but her nobody already existed so it couldn't just dissapear.

Sexy Angel
Im pretty sure that Kiari still had her soul, she just lost her heart.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back