• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kairi Is..Ansem The Wise's Daughter?!?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

natu133

Okay, Forgive me If i've got some of the facts wrong, I havent played Kingdom Hearts 1 in a while..

I seem to recall Kairi being reffered to as "the mayors daughter" stated by someone (i think kid riku) anyway, Kairi grew up in Radiant Garden..where Ansem the Wise was the mayor..she even lives in the castle..because of that cutscene with the light in the children and the worlds, it becomes obvious.

So, I couldve ended this up, but..Either that she's got an adoptive father in the town near the island on KH2 thats a mayor..or she's ansems daughter..:unsure:

I hope no one figured this out before me :bored:

haX

Hanging out in the Back Alley in Twilight Town
Nope, wrong, try again. Kairi was taken in by the mayor of Destiny Islands when she was found there. AtW was the ruler, but not necessarily the mayor, of HB/RG. And just because she happened to be in the library in the castle doesn't mean she lived there. AtW seems like the kind of guy that would have let everyone in to have access to the library. Plus, 'member the part in KH2 when he dies? Kairi's right there. If he was her dad, she would've had some kind of something happening. As it was, she's just standing there.

Also, you're nowhere near the first to post something like this. It comes up every couple of months.

.Oji

赤いテキスト
^^ Exactly this ^^

I blame the fanfics for these family related threads. =_=

Secret Ansem Report 9 said:
Naminé is a Nobody, created when a young girl's heart left her body.

Yet she has no corresponding Heartless.

This is because the "young girl" in this case was a princess.

Kairi, a resident of Radiant Garden over which I had ruled, was one of the Seven Princesses that uphold the realm of light.

Surely, a father wouldn't refer to his daughter as just a mere 'young girl'

E.J.

~yaranaika
Awards
It seems right, yet wrong in a few ways. Kairi's grandmother was a kind of proof that she lived in RG, Ansem the Wise ruled it, but wasnt nesecarily the Mayor. Yes, Kairi was th mayor's daughter, but no, she is not DiZ's daughter. I nwonder who the mayor was.....Terra possibly? Becuase terra was alive when riku and sora were kids, so kairi mustve been a child too.

haX

Hanging out in the Back Alley in Twilight Town
Those darn fanfics! Also, I forgot to mention, but family plays a minimal role in KH... To the extent that they don't even think Sora's mother is important enough to show, you just hear her. So, to go from family being not-very-mportant to suddenly "SURPRISE! Kairi's AtW's daughter! Betcha never saw THAT one comin'!" just would work.

@Venn: She's not really the mayor's daughter, she was taken in by the mayor of Destiny Islands when she was found there.

E.J.

~yaranaika
Awards
Those darn fanfics! Also, I forgot to mention, but family plays a minimal role in KH... To the extent that they don't even think Sora's mother is important enough to show, you just hear her. So, to go from family being not-very-mportant to suddenly "SURPRISE! Kairi's AtW's daughter! Betcha never saw THAT one comin'!" just would work.

@Venn: She's not really the mayor's daughter, she was taken in by the mayor of Destiny Islands when she was found there.

So, its pretty much an adoption/taking in thing?

E.J.

~yaranaika
Awards
Yes, basically. She's not really his daughter, but I think she does live with him... Could be wrong on the second point.

Who cares. its not a important matter like somebody finding out a huge BBS discovery.

E.J.

~yaranaika
Awards
It's not a HUGE deal, but having the right information can potentially stop these kind of threads from happening. And I think we ALL want that.

True. But alll these theories have been made my newbs, am i right?

xigabyte

ummm go ahead, somebody slap me if im wrong... but didn't one of the ansem reports from kh1 talk about sending "my daughter away" in search of new worlds or something... :unsure: ...ill go check. i always thought taht meant Kairi

.Oji

赤いテキスト
Ansem Report 11 said:
Supposing that there is a close relationship between the Princesses and the Keyblade, it seems likely that they will resonate with each other...

I have chosen a special girl. I do not know if she possesses the power of the Princesses, but there is a chance, and this is an experiment. She may lead me to the place where the one holding the key is...

I shall send her off to the ocean of other worlds.

Not one mention about Kairi being anyone's daughter. lol :3

natu133

ooooh..yeah i guess she would have done stuff..and KH is not family related..and the ansem reports answers all..thanks for being nice in your posts btw ^_^

T

tazztig

Yeah shes not ATW daughter, she was just seen there for an untipical reason...????

Hypoxium

stuff
Awards
I highly doubt that Kairi has any connection with AtW in that way, if he did you'd think he would make mention of it.

Apollo

Silver Member
Family has not ever been important in Kingdom Hearts and never will.

AtW looks nothing like Kairi, and She is not a real princess princess just a pure heart girl.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back