• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kairi in the 13th Order

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Arab Wakka

So I guess this is the Blonde Haired Kid telling Kairi something.
Anybody know Japanese?
I wish I did.
ign_screenshot.jpg

sora is the best

Thats fake no way thats real kairi hair in number 2 is way longer the picture of here she looks like kh1 kairi so its defenetly fake.

Last edited:

Oathy

phantom thief
Awards
Website
vintage-aerith.deviantart.com
THAT IS A FAKE. I COULD DO THAT IN PHOTOSHOP IN ABOUT TWO SECONDS.

That screen of Kairi is from the ending of KH1, when she is looking at the walls of the Secret Place. I would recognize it anywhere.

And that screen of BHK is one of the most typical ones there is, from Deep Dive. And the screenshots never have black borders that big. I don't especially care what the subtitle says, because this is obviously a photomanip (and a crappy one, at that).

Please close this thread to reduce the spam that will most likely follow, since I think it's been cleared up. ^_^

Last edited:

Chihiro

☆ birth by sleep;
That's so fake! You can tell that that's the picture from the ending of Kingdom Hearts when she's in cave with the drawings...plus, it doesn't even look like the new, and older Kairi.

Sanctuary Keeper

HAHAHAHA, in some way you have to admit its funny, they put one picture and you guys fall right into their hands. I mean where is her 'indicating chest' XD.......omg...........ignorant truly is bliss...(or whatever that saying was)

Last edited:

keybade man29

Sanctuary Keeper said:
HAHAHAHA, in some way you have to admit its funny, they put one picture and you guys fall right into their hands. I mean where is her 'indicating chest' XD.......omg...........ignorant truly is bliss...(or whatever that saying was)
\

How were they decieved by it, most of them said it was fake.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back