• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kairi in KH2 is freakin hawt!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

onewingedangel14

Guys who like video game gals aren't noobs, we are just hopeless when it comes to the ladies(not really), and I definetly like your sig.....*giggidy, giggidy*, but Kairi has a big shoe size, but she is definetly a lot hotter in the second one. And I'm very happy on the progress of this thread, this one blew up in one day, =3, back on the subject, none of the other girls can compare, except for the real ones that is.....Namine is preety hott too, but she looks a little younger,and I'm no cradle robber!

Sly-zett

To me, Kairi is alot more matured than she is in kh. like, when i first saw her in kh2, i thought she was a new character. Probably. XD But I know her red hair, ANYWHERE. and i know it's Kairi. I kinda dislike her character in kh at first, but I changed my mind. She's beautiful.

Geh, why am I such a... big-kairi-fan today? XD i dunno...

scubasteve

Banned
Awards
There is nothing wrong with thinking a vg character is hot. (Well maybe it is a little strange) But if you have nothing better to do than go out of your way to post a thread based on this: "Z0MG! KAIRI IS DA HOTTEST!" You have some serious problems.

scubasteve

Banned
Awards
No, the topic is about Kairi being a hottie...and though I agree she is..the point I was trying to get across was that if you are bored enough to post a thread based on Kairi being hot..you have problems.

revengematron3

Lazy Moron
Hmm... It's not THAT strange. A quirk at best, but not weird. >.>

I mean, they MAKE them hot. They're MEANT to be hot. If they DIDN'T look hot to at least SOME people, they'd kinda stop making them that way, don'tcha think? :/

Technology's getting better too. These characters are starting to look pretty life-like. I'm not here to argue with ethics or whatever though. But this thread's a bit useless. It's like making a thread on "OMG! Kairi has red hair!" >.>

scubasteve

Banned
Awards
^Yeah, the point I'm trying to get across to you guys is that the guy must have some weird problems posting a thread based on Kairi's hotness. I do agree that she is hot, but threads like this are just pointless.

I'm not directing this towards the guy who made this thread, for I have seen many threads based on this. This is just the first thread I have been motivated to post something.

Kairi6795

KH4LiFe said:
yeh i think the person who said video game characters are gettin hotter is right..... who knows? there's probly a girl in real life that looks exactly like Kairi looked in KH2

but nonetheless, she is hot
I know someone who looks exactly like Kairi in KH2. Well she did before.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back