• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kairi in KH2 is freakin hawt!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
O

Oberon

Hmph... You got some attitude for bringing it up... Get over it.

soul of riku

u r sick fur thinkin a vidio game char. is hot!!! She isn't evn real dude! But she does look better than she does in the 1st one.

If Christ is in your Heart, copy this into your sig.

cloud.jpg
[/URL]
Which FF Character Are You?[/IMG]

petite-nigiri

the kairi in kh and the kairi in kh2 are totaly 2 differents person to me . they dont look the same at all =.='

Veritas

Is Retired.
Website
www.myspace.com
There's nothing wrong with thinking a video game character is hott. Many guys think they are and that anime characters are as well. I bet most the guys in here have been and are too embarassed to say they have been.

I must agree. Kairi is cute in KH2. Her old design had GIANT feet and a HUGE head.

violent_anger

Think smaller, more legs.
Blowing up The storm's around. In a silence Have a
wow, i also er...like hte new kairi design, so to speak, but to make an entire thread about how your a video game groupie is not mentally healthy. ever thought of being nice to a girl at school(actually, be nice to all of them, except the ones you really hate) so you might have a chance with a real girl.

C

Charlie

Sorarules13 said:
If you havent noticed already, as time goes by, videogame characters are looking more relistic. So who can blame the guy for liking Kairi. Heck, I think she's pretty hot too.
You guys DO realize that he has a point? But anyway everyone has a right to their own opinion so I'm not going to bash anyone who thinks otherwise.
:rolleyes:

Shinjuku

Entrapment
Wow I can tell there are many virgins on this thread lol

Kiari is okay I won't go as far as saying she's hot because she is a Video Game Character if she were real I'd still say the same thing

Chaos-Shadow

Shadow
Website
www.myspace.com
OmegaChosen said:
okay, let me settle this
kairi is hot in kh2, there's no doubt about that
and in order to be hot, there is some connection to sexual desire embedded to that so if you think she is hot, then you can't go saying that you don't think she is in someway sexually desireable
now, just because you may "love" a video game character, doesn't make you "sick"
now, if they made a wax sculpture of the said character and slept with it, then i agree that they are sick but i doubt they did that
why is "loving" a game character sick?
now, i'm not in love with kairi but i still think you shouldn't call them sick
with graphics getting steadily better as time goes on, the line between games and movies will start to blur
there are people who are in "love" with angelina jolie or keira knightly or whoever so how is that different from those who "love" with game characters?
show me one guy who hasn't day dreamed about having a "perfect" girlfriend that didn't have impossible to achieve body
everyguy at one point at another has thought of their ideal women and usually that image is one that would be very difficult to find
just becuase someone loves a character doesn't mean that they are going to have sexual relations with said character
heck, they can't, they're imaginary
and that's the point
some guys just can't get girlfriends
some guys don't just want a girlfriend for the heck of it
some guys want a meaningful relationship that will last rather than a high school girlfriend that you have sex with at prom then leave her when she's pregnant
EVERY guy has had fantasies and though they weren't intended for that use, video game characters will inevitablly end up in a couple of those fantasies
though, i am myself agianst guys thinking that kairi is hot in a sexual sense
now, if you're just saying that she is hot and good looking, then i'm okay with that
but there are some people who like kairi sexually and fantasize about doing explicit things to her
to those people, you make me sick
she's freakin' fifteen!
if you want to fantasize bad things, go rent an adult film
if you're too young, stop fantasizing about banging kids and thinking about your school work
that's just gross
that's the kind of people people i think you should be calling sick, not everyone who calls kairi hot in general
in the near future, video games are going to look so real that they could pass as movies so you're going to be telling people who fall in love with vg characters and movie actors alike that they are sick
and come on dudes, they has been at least one women in a movie who you thought was hot
so lay off, falling in love with a video game character is okay and teenage boys who look at girls, meaning alomst all of them, can find them hot without being "sick"
you just need to know to stay within the line of safety which is admiring them for their beauty and thinking they're hot, rather than stepping in the are of sickness which is fantasizing explict acts and other sexual references towards said vgc
there is a time and place for sex in video games, place being in mature and AO games and the time being when you are an ADULT!!!
done.

1 one word to all you people. you just got OWN3D!!!

as for my opinion, meh i think sometimes video game characters look hot, but just because they are designed to look hot, :p

KH4LiFe

OmegaChosen said:
okay, let me settle this
and in order to be hot, there is some connection to sexual desire embedded to that so if you think she is hot, then you can't go saying that you don't think she is in someway sexually desireable
now, just because you may "love" a video game character, doesn't make you "sick"
now, if they made a wax sculpture of the said character and slept with it, then i agree that they are sick but i doubt they did that
with graphics getting steadily better as time goes on, the line between games and movies will start to blur
there are people who are in "love" with angelina jolie or keira knightly or whoever so how is that different from those who "love" with game characters?
show me one guy who hasn't day dreamed about having a "perfect" girlfriend that didn't have impossible to achieve body
everyguy at one point at another has thought of their ideal women and usually that image is one that would be very difficult to find
just becuase someone loves a character doesn't mean that they are going to have sexual relations with said character
and that's the point
some guys want a meaningful relationship that will last rather than a high school girlfriend that you have sex with at prom then leave her when she's pregnant
EVERY guy has had fantasies and though they weren't intended for that use, video game characters will inevitablly end up in a couple of those fantasies
now, if you're just saying that she is hot and good looking, then i'm okay with that
but there are some people who like kairi sexually and fantasize about doing explicit things to her
she's freakin' fifteen!
if you're too young, stop fantasizing about banging kids and thinking about your school work
that's just gross
that's the kind of people people i think you should be calling sick, not everyone who calls kairi hot in general
in the near future, video games are going to look so real that they could pass as movies so you're going to be telling people who fall in love with vg characters and movie actors alike that they are sick
and come on dudes, they has been at least one women in a movie who you thought was hot
so lay off, falling in love with a video game character is okay and teenage boys who look at girls, meaning alomst all of them, can find them hot without being "sick"
you just need to know to stay within the line of safety which is admiring them for their beauty and thinking they're hot, rather than stepping in the are of sickness which is fantasizing explict acts and other sexual references towards said vgc
there is a time and place for sex in video games, place being in mature and AO games and the time being when you are an ADULT!!!
done.

and you're really 14 years old?

Joey Batz

OmegaChosen said:
okay, let me settle this
and that's the point
she's freakin' fifteen!
that's just gross
done.

You couldn't possibly be 14 years old. That was just too intelligent of an answer. All you 17-18 year olds that came on and said "durr u r sick u sick **** wats wrong w/ u get laid" should really be ashamed of yourselves.

Lilly

Website
www.kittymimiko.multiply.com
I wouldn't say that you guy was sick if you said "she's hot" like that it doesn't wrong to say it! And I'm a girl so.....But i must say she look better from Kh1!

And vg character can look like a person in real life like someone say that Roxas look like someone in real life! And thats true! I saw some of my class mate that much like Roxas!(ok most but not THAT much) I got shock cause I'm Roxas fan god...I didn't really like him in my class thought but I think he and Roxas are diffrent person (of course lol)!

And Kairi I think I saw someone befor that look like Kairi in real life...and some in anime or manga characters that look like my friend! And maybe later the vg would be better grafic and ect..And who wouldn't felt for that they look much like in real life...

And ppl who said that they should get a life or a real girlfriend think about they haven't got then or they never will get one cause they are a noob! (like me lol I haven't got any boyfriend but that doesn't mean I want one! I'm busy of school though!And I'm not a noob lol) Guys would think in there's minde that they want a girlfriend like that but dosen't of cousre...C'mon let they have their dreamday about that!But I must agree a bit with other ppl who said to them get a life!

Saken

鍵が導く心のまま
Awards
ur all sick bastards who think video game characters are "hot" who cares about graphics crap whoever thinks all of this is mentally insane and cant get a girlfriend that plays kingdom hearts 2 every day to look at kiari wierdos!

T

TrishLovesDamon

Lilly said:
I wouldn't say that you guy was sick if you said "she's hot" like that it doesn't wrong to say it! And I'm a girl so.....But i must say she look better from Kh1!

And vg character can look like a person in real life like someone say that Roxas look like someone in real life! And thats true! I saw some of my class mate that much like Roxas!(ok most but not THAT much) I got shock cause I'm Roxas fan god...I didn't really like him in my class thought but I think he and Roxas are diffrent person (of course lol)!

And Kairi I think I saw someone befor that look like Kairi in real life...and some in anime or manga characters that look like my friend! And maybe later the vg would be better grafic and ect..And who wouldn't felt for that they look much like in real life...

And ppl who said that they should get a life or a real girlfriend think about they haven't got then or they never will get one cause they are a noob! (like me lol I haven't got any boyfriend but that doesn't mean I want one! I'm busy of school though!And I'm not a noob lol) Guys would think in there's minde that they want a girlfriend like that but dosen't of cousre...C'mon let they have their dreamday about that!But I must agree a bit with other ppl who said to them get a life!

XD I am too, but i just like palying around(About my frist post in this thread).

Btw......Horny guys cant get ne because there....n00bs?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back