• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kairi in KH2 is freakin hawt!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ssj7Crono

Website
www.myspace.com
KH4LiFe said:
there wont be graphics in the year 3000... it'll be ALL virtual gameplay where u have an empty room and turn ur PS38 on and ur room becomes the game itself
Thats what i was thinking, virtual reality crap like the Matrix. no more tvs, u will be in it instead.
oh and about kairi, just imagine howd she would look like in the next kingdom hearts game. she changed so much between kh1 and kh2. in the next one shed be like...........:eek:

nitemarezero

Kairi is hot, but my g-friend is even hotter. Due to the fact we went to an anime convetion together and I was Sora and she was Kairi.(both from KH2) That was fun.

Celestial Star

Pokemon=<3
I'm a girl btw.
Yes she was pretty in a girls POV.
But, you're weird and sick for falling in lve with a image made up of red, green and blue pixels!(those are the primary light colors >.>))
Yeah it's okay ad LESS weird to think she 'hawt' or 'pretty'. that's normal.
I think riku, axle and demyx are hot. But I don't want to kiss them, amrry, sl*** etc with them.
there's a difference between reality and fiction.
think about it.

Celestial Star

Pokemon=<3
sora unchained said:
you guys a freaken gay get real girlfriend you dumbas*
Like a said
there's a difference between reality and fiction
reality- you can actually kiss, hug, hold hands etc with your gf
fiction- you just look at them. Un requited love as you would say.

Sorarules13

What! Who told you! It's a LIE ! A Lie I tell you!
Ssj7Crono said:
Thats what i was thinking, virtual reality crap like the Matrix. no more tvs, u will be in it instead.
oh and about kairi, just imagine howd she would look like in the next kingdom hearts game. she changed so much between kh1 and kh2. in the next one shed be like...........:eek:
Dude... in the next kh, she's goin to be FREAKIN'hot!!!
Everyone, the guy probably didn't mean he loves them. that would be sick. But thinking their hot is okay.

Kairi's Heart

I Love Axel!!!!
It's cool that you guys think that she is hott. I think Sora is hott, but sadly nobody in real life can look like Sora :( People in real life can look like Kairi. It's funny, my friend looks like Tifa, I look alot like Kairi, and my other friend looks like Yuffie. Girls in video games can look just like a real person, but they don't make the guys that way.... and no guy wants to die their hair grey... Oh well there are plenty of hott guys in real life too :D

nitemarezero

I agree with what sorarules13 says. Most of the time when people say I think that VG character is hot they mean that that person looks good physically. It dosn't mean that they are sexually atracted to that VG character. To those who are sexually atracted to a VG character your sick and need help.

Daniel Curtis

Jeff Gordon
That's screwed up..how the hell can you be attracted to a Video game character? I can understand thinking they look cool and better than the 1st one, but saying one's hot? Get a girlfriend dude.

OmegaChosen

Calm and Collected Veteran
Awards
okay, let me settle this
kairi is hot in kh2, there's no doubt about that
and in order to be hot, there is some connection to sexual desire embedded to that so if you think she is hot, then you can't go saying that you don't think she is in someway sexually desireable
now, just because you may "love" a video game character, doesn't make you "sick"
now, if they made a wax sculpture of the said character and slept with it, then i agree that they are sick but i doubt they did that
why is "loving" a game character sick?
now, i'm not in love with kairi but i still think you shouldn't call them sick
with graphics getting steadily better as time goes on, the line between games and movies will start to blur
there are people who are in "love" with angelina jolie or keira knightly or whoever so how is that different from those who "love" with game characters?
show me one guy who hasn't day dreamed about having a "perfect" girlfriend that didn't have impossible to achieve body
everyguy at one point at another has thought of their ideal women and usually that image is one that would be very difficult to find
just becuase someone loves a character doesn't mean that they are going to have sexual relations with said character
heck, they can't, they're imaginary
and that's the point
some guys just can't get girlfriends
some guys don't just want a girlfriend for the heck of it
some guys want a meaningful relationship that will last rather than a high school girlfriend that you have sex with at prom then leave her when she's pregnant
EVERY guy has had fantasies and though they weren't intended for that use, video game characters will inevitablly end up in a couple of those fantasies
though, i am myself agianst guys thinking that kairi is hot in a sexual sense
now, if you're just saying that she is hot and good looking, then i'm okay with that
but there are some people who like kairi sexually and fantasize about doing explicit things to her
to those people, you make me sick
she's freakin' fifteen!
if you want to fantasize bad things, go rent an adult film
if you're too young, stop fantasizing about banging kids and thinking about your school work
that's just gross
that's the kind of people people i think you should be calling sick, not everyone who calls kairi hot in general
in the near future, video games are going to look so real that they could pass as movies so you're going to be telling people who fall in love with vg characters and movie actors alike that they are sick
and come on dudes, they has been at least one women in a movie who you thought was hot
so lay off, falling in love with a video game character is okay and teenage boys who look at girls, meaning alomst all of them, can find them hot without being "sick"
you just need to know to stay within the line of safety which is admiring them for their beauty and thinking they're hot, rather than stepping in the are of sickness which is fantasizing explict acts and other sexual references towards said vgc
there is a time and place for sex in video games, place being in mature and AO games and the time being when you are an ADULT!!!
done.

O

Oberon

KH4LiFe said:
yeh i think the person who said video game characters are gettin hotter is right..... who knows? there's probly a girl in real life that looks exactly like Kairi looked in KH2

but nonetheless, she is hot
I know someone that looks VERY similar. I wish I asked her out when I had the chance, but she is like uber popular in this 100 kid school... In middle school section I mean. But darn I missed that opportunity when I moved... :(

O

Oberon

Hmph... Wow, I find this thread funny, because the realist' are arguing with the fictionist'... And once Riku_Kun made her point, all the kairi lovers started to say "No... I think she is hott, but I don't obsess." Very amusing guys.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back