• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

kairi in kh1... [spoilers]

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

sacred_wolf

Idk if this goes here but whatever, i have a question: in kh1 kairi lost her heart and was just a lifeless body...so isnt that like a nobody? was she a nobody in kh1? i know it probably doesn't matter but it was bothering me so please answer.

Byronic Hero

Resonance of Darkness
Awards
Re: kairi in kh1...

Kairi's body never went to the realm of darkness, so it never became a nobody. SInce she is a PoH her body remained in the realm of light.

Crimson Crusader

Sarcasmbot
Awards
she and sora share a heart and besides kairi has no darkness in her hearts only if u have a little bit of darkness inside ur heart a nobody can be created.

sacred_wolf

thanks for answering, i didnt know that the body had to go to the dark realm for it to be a nobody. well i guess this can be closed now.

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net

To be precise, the Heart has to have Darkness in it. That's what lets the Body be cast off, instead of just make the Heart go out on a little 'trip'.

And I think I'll keep this open until it spams up.

Bakerboy

Aside from what is needed to create a nobody, Yen Sid said in the game that a nobody was created when the lifeless shell (body and soul) left behind from a Heartless began to think and act on its own - as we could see in KH1, kairi did not act or think while she didn't have her heart.

Also, to add on to what Byronic Hero said, Namine was technically Kairi's nobody since it was born when her heart left Sora's body, but Kairi's body itself never became a nobody, which is why people say Namine is literally made of nothing - she only has a sense of self from Kairi.

Sorry Smartguy, didn't see your post till after, but to answer that yeah, except Kairi was like a rag doll until she got her heart back, not body.

Last edited:

so namine was created when she left sora right? and kairi was like a rag doll till she got her body back lol.

Namine was created when Sora released his heart, along with Kairi's, back in Hollow Bastion. That's also how Roxas was created. Since Kairi's heart was in Sora's body as well, her heart was released and Namine was born.

Radon

mofo
I often have pondered this. Its just another plot hole in the KH story.

Smile

Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
then why did she have a nobody if she has no darkness in her..??

Because Sora had in his, and Namine, being the Nobody, was a by-product based a lot more on Sora who was yes becoming a Heartless and a Nobody.
Kairi's Heart provided the sense of self by which Namine was formed, but the one that gave the Darkness and initiated the process which allowed for her to be born was Sora.

Smile

Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Born of Kairi's Heart and of Sora when Sora turned into a Heartless to free Kairi's Heart from his Body, creating both Roxas and Namine on the way.
More so than being part Sora, however, seeing how she lacks anything of his, and the sense of self is Kairi's, she's related to him. Ironically, we've seen much more of her impact on him (powers over Memories as opposed to receiving the Memories as is the case with most Nobodies) than her connection to Kairi.

Shadow_

Banned
Awards
When she lost her heart, Namine was made, that was her nobody. But who the hell cares about Kairi she's a
bitch that sucks that should fucking die.

Alixa_22

I always wondered about that- Why Namine had more of an impact on Sora in the long run than she did on Kairi. It seemed to make more sense to me that Namine was a by-product of Sora and Kairi, and the time their hearts spent so close together... Of course that beggars the question of whether Roxas is similar. If Namine & Roxas are both by-products, then I guess that would explain their determination to find their 'somebodies'. I don't recall any other nobody looking for their somebody, in the course of the entire game. Curious indeed.

Smile

Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
I always wondered about that- Why Namine had more of an impact on Sora in the long run than she did on Kairi. It seemed to make more sense to me that Namine was a by-product of Sora and Kairi, and the time their hearts spent so close together... Of course that beggars the question of whether Roxas is similar. If Namine & Roxas are both by-products, then I guess that would explain their determination to find their 'somebodies'. I don't recall any other nobody looking for their somebody, in the course of the entire game. Curious indeed.

Roxas is Sora's Nobody. Plain and simple, as far as those stuff are concerned. He's the Body and Soul that Sora cast off.
As for Namine's relation to Sora, that could be explained by Sora being the 'source', instead of Kairi. Yes, she was imprinted after Kairi, but the Body and Soul that were becoming a Nobody that ended up casting off a bi-product were Sora's. Much like how Riku's Body and Soul returned to him despite being in possession by XH, this is further proof showing that there is an affinity to the B+S based on original ownership, even if Namine doesn't really have any of those. That's still where she came from though, and being a Nobody that came from Sora, she's related to him more than she seems to be related to Kairi.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back