• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kairi.. In BBS?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

J>J>C

Fighting Zigurat's evil henchmen, in the Shadow Ki
Do you guys think that we'll see any of Kairi in Birth By Sleep? I mean, she was born on Hollow bastion and I forgot if she had moved to the islands before Sora and Riku were 4... So, could we see any of her in this game?

btw:*sorry if there was any other thread similar to this*

Rix

:)
Awards
yes it's possible that we will see kairi as a kid in BBS and we might learn some more about her arrival to Destiny Islands.

V

V.A.T.13

6 men and a loli.

This should be fun.

Vexen: GET OUT OF MY LABORATORY!
Kairi: OOOOOOh! What does THIS button doooo?!
*Explosions*

A

Azrael

I believe we'll see her in the ending credits so to speak like when she first meets little Riku and Sora, but I believe she might appear in a cutscene or two causing trouble I bet in Ansem's castle

lppunk613

Yes! That would be awsome. We could learn about her past and everything!

Antiquity

Put on your courage and fly
Awards
She'll probably pop up in there some where, possibly at a random point. She flashes on the screen while you're in the middle of a boss fight and you end up dead. lol

revarai20

Smile like you mean it
I really hope if it's very possible that they show that Kairi's past considering we're all wondering how she appeared on Destiny's Island and all! It'd be cool to definately know if her past would be in BBS. Hopefully, she'll be.

Xeon{Myroku}

Demonic Pony
Great we get to know about her and perhaps a bit of Hollow Bastions past as well. We all know Kairi's a princess of heart, and came from Hollow Bastion, but did you think Hollow Bastion had royalty there. And maybe we get to see if we can get some info from Ansem about these new enemies because this takes place way before he died.

blader94

it'll probably show kairi,her grandma,ATW,and his six apprentices.i really hope it will show when kairi first meets sora and riku on DI

J>J>C

Fighting Zigurat's evil henchmen, in the Shadow Ki
it'll probably show kairi,her grandma,ATW,and his six apprentices.i really hope it will show when kairi first meets sora and riku on DI

I was thinking along the same lines. Especially the part about ATW and his Six apprentices. Another thing is that if BBS shows her move to DI, then we'll learn about what Xziled said earlier about an experiment that Xehanort was doing. (that all depends on if there was an experiment though,so.)

evilinterpol

in the ansem reports it sais that xehanort took kairi to destiny islands after he had accidently oppened the door to his world, so i think she wouldnt be there yet

~azure.requiem

「fukanou.wa.NANIMO. desu」
Awards
Website
azure-requiem.tumblr.com
Do you guys think that we'll see any of Kairi in Birth By Sleep? I mean, she was born on Hollow bastion and I forgot if she had moved to the islands before Sora and Riku were 4... So, could we see any of her in this game?

btw:*sorry if there was any other thread similar to this*

~ dude, it's massively likely we'll see everyone from the current kh games. *looks at list of theories for the next one worth looking at* NEXT.

Rix

:)
Awards
kairi winds up on DI cuz of an experiment xehanort did to find the keybearer-_- not sure of her past though

yeah, what I meant is that we might see her arrive DI or something.. Or we will see when Xehanort sent her away.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back