• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kairi forgetting Sora

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

HyperlyGenetic

Why in the beginning of this game could Kairi not remembe Sora? It had only been three years its not like she could have just forgot because of time lol. So was it Namini? And if so, why did she erase Kairi's memories of Sora? :blush:

Rikken Omnious

The whole thing revolves around Sora forgetting his memories.. it's only natural that if you've never met someone you don't know them.. something simliar must of happened here. i don't think it was Namine for that reason. only just getting the memory back is going to leave you a bit hazy on the minds side of everything.

xickae

1) It was only one year not three

2) In CoM Naminé messed with Sora's memories making him forget his friends and consequently making everyone forget about him (except for Mickey and Riku). Remember that Naminé can "mess up" with the memories of Sora and those related with him.

Sexy Angel
Its all in CoM, everyone forgets who Sora is, except Mickey and Riku, oh, and the Org.

Riku Fan1415

Yeah, not just Kairi forgot Sora, but also Selphie, Leon, Aerith, Yuffie, Cid, and all them. However, Kairi's bond to Sora was strong so she remembered bits and pieces of him. And in Hollow Bastion when you first go there, Leon says they all remembered Sora all of a sudden. It was because Sora had awakened.

Soldier Terra

Why in the beginning of this game could Kairi not remembe Sora? It had only been three years its not like she could have just forgot because of time lol. So was it Namini? And if so, why did she erase Kairi's memories of Sora? :blush:

Actually it's only been one year...Sora was 14 in KH1 & COM & now he's 15, so that just tells me Kairi never really cared about Sora in the first place. lol
everyone wants riku...:sleep:

SeaSalt IceCream

AAAMMAAAZZZINNNNGG!
Yes it was only one year
and I do believe it was Namine, Namine took appart the memories chained together in Sora's heart to help the org. Therefore the connections he had made were lost. In chain of memories Sora could not remember Kairi because the links made in his heart were disconected. If the link was broken then the two's memories fell into Darkness.
DiZ: She has the power to change Soras memories and those aligned with him.
Riku:Namine, She's a wonder...

3 years?? its been 1. sora's been inside the pod getting his memories in order for a year.

and its because of him loosing his memories. when namine unchained his memories, everyone he knew and was connected to completely forgot who he was and he forgot who they were. so when sora forgot kairi, she forgot him. and when sora finally remembered kairi, she remembered him.

so technically, namine didnt erase Kairi's memories. she erased Sora's and Sora was connected to Kairi, so her memories of Sora were ruined as well.

Puck

THE GHOST ELF of LONG BEACH
And this my friends is why they should've put CoM on the PS2.

HyperlyGenetic

Puck
Re: Kairi forgetting Sora
And this my friends is why they should've put CoM on the PS2.
Haha I agree with this totally XD;
And okay okay sorry one year :sleep:
I didn't play chain of memories so I didn't know any of that, I'm not a gameboy advance playing person lol.
And I only mentioned Kairi forgetting Sora because of the cut scene with her in the beginning of the game, I was backtracking and realized I never understood that, so that was my main focus of the post, I kinda forgot about the others forgetting him as well. It didn't stand out as much to me lol.
But I understand now thanks, to the helpful people :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back