• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kairi, BHK, Sora, and Namine are the related??

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

WhoIsANobody

Sora and Kairi = Dark Hair

BHK, Namine = Light hair

Namine = Kairis Shadow

BHK = Soras Possible Shadow

Kairi, Sora, BHK, and Namine = all Blue eyes

weird isnt it?????

WhoIsANobody

Fallen_Angel_X

if u watch the KH2 trailer u can see that BHK is in the same place sora was in in the begining of KH, so u know wut, i really dont know anymore.....

P.S. does anyone find it weird that the Unknows have the same clothes as mickey and riku. think about that...oh yea nice Sig WhoIsANoBody

TheClamWhisperer

Vampire Fish
yeah ive noticed about the blue eyes thing. Why is there no brown eyes!?! WHat do they have angainst brown eyes!? I wuv Sora's eyes though. Im rambling arent I ? Ok back to the point. I personally think BHK and Namine are related. *shrugs* DOnt anyone start flaming its just and opinion. Ive seen Namine= Kairi's shadow before and I wonder how cna she be Kairi's shadow? Kairi is probably sitting on the island with her shadow while CoM is goin on. could be though. ^_^

Oathy

phantom thief
Awards
Website
vintage-aerith.deviantart.com
yeah, no way Sora and Kairi could be related. read the ansem reports! sheesh!

i thought it was already established that BHK is the other side of Sora's heart, and same with Kairi and Namine, so...yeah, they're related somehow, but not by blood.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back