• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kairi and Sora in KH2

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kairi&Sora 4ever

On the vast beaches of Destiny Islands awaiting hi
hey does anyone know if theres any actual proof that kairi and sora are in love? i mean i know its really really obvious in the games and everything but i was just wondering if theres an interview with anyone from square enix that actually admits to it.....well if youve seen anything just post the link..b/c i think they should just come out and say it already since its really obvious haha..i really hope they hook up or something in kh2..i think i might cry if they did lol thatd be soo sweet :p

Soraox

we'll they dont hook up but if u go to youtubes it shows a cutscene when they meet again

sorasblade

yeah she is in love with him and sora with her because why else would she wait for sora to come back and why would sora think so much about kairi.

sorasblade

i know theyre in love and everything but we dont know what kind of love...or do we anyway. okay i think that it will be known sometime soon if they say it or maybe not just like disney does it all the way to the end of the story... and they lived happily ever after

The End.

violent_anger

Think smaller, more legs.
Blowing up The storm's around. In a silence Have a
its kinda like this overexajerated clip of nothingness

sora: kairi, i have to go, the keyblade choose me to seal the keyholes, and i cant refuse
riku: dont worry kairi, youll get your sora back, ill protect him
mickey: farewell princess of the heart, soon i will return to my castle, but i hope i can meet all of you again
goofy: dont forget about us!
donald: ya, we're helping to!!
kairi: sora: you promised that you would come back, ill wait for you
sora:*shows her the oathkeeper flower promise charm thingy* ive still got it kairi, i promised to give it back to you, and i will...soon *atb themesong and ending fmv begins to play*

E

Eclipse

hhmmm i dunno. You can never really for sure tell if they love eachother. it could be a sweet kinda best friends love. i mean in the kh2 opening *spooillerrrss!!* hilight the text to see.

Him and kairi and riku are holding hands on the beach (that includes riku!) *end spoilerss**

so i think it hints towards best friends kinda thing not a love kinda thing. but i dunno, it sorta looks that way. but remember he's not just always thinking about kairi he's also always thinkin bout riku too cuz they're best buds.

Iridaceae

Website
www.fanfiction.net
i totally think they like each other much MORE than just best friends. it's almost always like when a guy and girl are best friends and then they realize they like each other more than just friends all along.

and for that, i CAN't wait to see what happens between them in KH2. ^_~

proof (in KH1): paopu drawing, the promise, sora giving his heart up to save kairi, kairi saving sora with her light, the convo they had at the beginning of the game...

they are the cutest couple ever!

silverdragon1615

abs of steel and sex appeal
Yeah I think that Sora and Kairi shoild defiantly hook up in kh2, They really should just admit it and wouldn't it be great to have a CG of Sora and Kairi hugging or something like in ffx

Kairi&Sora 4ever

On the vast beaches of Destiny Islands awaiting hi
yeah...well im already convinced they are more than just friends...they just have to be! lol but yeah i wish sora would just tell her flat out " i love you" i would like scream with joy if that happened in kh2 lol....i mean yuna and tidus are like my favorite game couple but if sora and kairi made it official..theyd take that spot flat out hahah...i really hope they kiss or something in kh2...i would be speechless

Puck

THE GHOST ELF of LONG BEACH
I know Sora loves her for more than friendship. But Kairi is a question mark. She could just love Sora as a brother since she obviously doesn't have any siblings.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back