• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kairi and Naminé (SPOILERS)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

darren

Website
www.freewebs.com
Kairi and Naminé (SPOILERS)

Spoilers
------------------
Okay, some one correct me if I'm wrong, but Naminé is Kairi's Shell correct? She was created in Hollow Bastion when Sora unlocked his heart with the (not sure of the name, but the one that unlocks peoples hearts) to bring back Kairi and the other Princess'. My question is why don't Kairi's letters rearange into Naminé? If that is still what people are basing the name of people's Shell theory off. And if Naminé was created at this point, why did none of the other Princess' of Heart get Shells? Like I said I'm not sure if I'm correct, so correct me if I'm wrong.

Last edited:

Madness

lol internet
Website
www.freewebz.com
Re: Kairi and Naminé (SPOILERS)

I think Naminé is only an alias or a name she made up for herself. The whole "name rearranges with an X in it" thing only occurs if you join the XIII Order, and Naminé isn't a member. For the Princesses... you got me there. Maybe they hadn't fully lost their hearts or something. Or maybe they did create Nobodys and they're just not important enough to the story to mention.

darren

Website
www.freewebs.com

Hmm, your probably right about the Naminé thing, but I'm still not sure about the Princess'.

Americo

Dramatic Hearts Creator

Well for all we know they could have made Shells but we would never know about it. The story doesn't focus on them enough to tell us. I don't think they lost their Hearts though because Ansem/Xehanort says that they need theirs Hearts in order to open up the way. Hence why he needs Kairi's Heart from Sora.

Stryder_sdc

the princesses never lost their hearts, they were in comas, only kairis hearts was missing and thats because she hid it in sora, but i do wonder y namine didnt join the order, what makes her different

darren

Website
www.freewebs.com

Oh, I thought that thier hearts had returned to them when Sora did that. And that they lost thier hearts when Kingdom Hearts was opened. Or whatever they opened in Hollow Bastion. And thats why they needed them.

Stryder_sdc

nope, notice the beams of energy actually coming from their hearts when malificent summons there powers, the hearts are all in tact and in their bodies

Americo

Dramatic Hearts Creator

What makes her different? Nothing.. The Org is just an Org, it doesn't consist of every shell ever created. They recruit people, Namine wanted nothing to do with them but was kidnapped by them (the traitors atleast) anyway.

*Kairi & Sora*

ok.. so.. if namine is the shell of kairi.. then y isnt kairi able to "magic".. u no how namine is a witch and can play with all the memories and stuff... well.. y cant kairi?

Americo

Dramatic Hearts Creator

*Kairi & Sora* said:
ok.. so.. if namine is the shell of kairi.. then y isnt kairi able to "magic".. u no how namine is a witch and can play with all the memories and stuff... well.. y cant kairi?

Well for all we know she can. We really don't know WHAT Kairi can do.

LafNguy89

Much like Kairi, Naminé's name was modeled after a japanese word for the sea (Nami means wave while Kai means sea).

Retrieved from "http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Namin%C3%A9"

P

Puppet Master

i know this kairi likes to sing simple and clean and namine complex and dirty

Ferius

Or maybe she just hasn't had a chance to develop any powers she might possible have safe on Destiny Island, besides she's always being protected by Sora, or Riku, so she really hasn't had a chance to use them...now if she was given a keyblade earlier on it'd probably be a completely different story.

darren

Website
www.freewebs.com

Remember when they used to carve(draw) in the cave on Destiny Island, with rocks and stuff, do you think this was like the early stages of her power, or do you think we're jsut way off here?

Tiger King

Someone please tell me about Namine, I know nothing well almost nothing about her. PLease someone inform me.

Ferius

I think you guys are just reading too much into it. Honestly there's not really anything more to it then Namine has powers, and she uses drawings to help her with them.

And wasn't Namine created from a combination of Sora and Kairi when she lost her heart on Destiny Island? Then when he lost his at Hallow Bastion that's when Roxas was created?

Tiger King

Ferius said:
I think you guys are just reading too much into it. Honestly there's not really anything more to it then Namine has powers, and she uses drawings to help her with them.

And wasn't Namine created from a combination of Sora and Kairi when she lost her heart on Destiny Island? Then when he lost his at Hallow Bastion that's when Roxas was created?

Where do you guys find this stuff out ????

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back