• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kairi and Ava Correlation in Outfit?!!?!??!??!?!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Vmkblaster1

So, Kairi's new outfit came out, and it looks like she has ear like things coming out of her hood! I believe this correlates to Ava's outfit, because she, too has ear coming out of her outfit! And I have read the reincarnation theory, but I believe the for tellers are copies of Terra, Riku, Kairi, Ventus, and Aqua, when they are older essentially, cause there voices don't necessarily match. And maybe they are finished growing in their height right now... But I believe that kairi likes her new outfit with the ears and in the future has ears in her outfit like that, which either inspired the master of masters to pick Kairi's vessel for Ava or Kairi still has extremely vague memories of being a for teller and this outfit is being drawn to her because of that! It is very out there and stretched, but it kind of makes sense! What do you guys think!!?!??!? Do I sound crazy or is there some reason in this!? Even though, when you talk about kingdom hearts, you sound crazy! :)

Karrawong

So, Kairi's new outfit came out, and it looks like she has ear like things coming out of her hood! I believe this correlates to Ava's outfit, because she, too has ear coming out of her outfit! And I have read the reincarnation theory, but I believe the for tellers are copies of Terra, Riku, Kairi, Ventus, and Aqua, when they are older essentially, cause there voices don't necessarily match. And maybe they are finished growing in their height right now... But I believe that kairi likes her new outfit with the ears and in the future has ears in her outfit like that, which either inspired the master of masters to pick Kairi's vessel for Ava or Kairi still has extremely vague memories of being a for teller and this outfit is being drawn to her because of that! It is very out there and stretched, but it kind of makes sense! What do you guys think!!?!??!? Do I sound crazy or is there some reason in this!? Even though, when you talk about kingdom hearts, you sound crazy! :)

Unlike some others on the forum, I'm pretty indifferent if one or two of current characters are reincarnations/related to the foretellers. But if there are more than two, that's where I start to get irritated about the reincarnation/related in some way idea.

I don't think its been confirmed yet that the outfit Kairi has in the 3rd year khX anniversary image is her kh3 outfit. Though yeah, the ears oh her hood do seem to be there for a reason. Though it could just be there for aesthetic more than actually correlating to Kairi being related to Ava in some way, whether it's reincarnation of not.

And no you sound just as crazy as the rest of us ;)

gosoxtim

Silver Member
Awards
I don't think its been confirmed yet that the outfit Kairi has in the 3rd year khX anniversary image is her kh3 outfit. Though yeah, the ears oh her hood do seem to be there for a reason. Though it could just be there for aesthetic more than actually correlating to Kairi being related to Ava in some way, whether it's reincarnation of not.
it not not conferomed yet but it most likey is her kingdom hearts outfit

DefiantHeart

Awards
I was kinda upset when Kairi's new outfit had ears too... I was like, why must we have so many similar tastes? XD Honestly though, I don't care if the reincarnation hypothesis is true or not. I'm pretty sure I'll like whatever Nomura decides. :3

Carnagewake

I definitely have an appreciation for any creator that incorporates things you may not expect into character and plot development in movies and games, or any other media!

We have seen in past parts of the saga that clothes aren't always just there for looks. Personally, I looove when clothes have nice form, color scheme, and assymmetrics, but if it also has function to go along with it's form, that's a work of art.

Black Coats are one of the obvious examples, although simplistic in form and function, who doesn't want to wear one of those to brunch?

My personal favorite is something people may gloss over, but I had the biggest smile in KH1 when I saw Kairi's Wayfinder as the keychain to Oathkeeper. I loved the fact that the keychains weren't just for show and it so artfully added a deeper meaning to the keychains on all keyblades forever.

I'm far off topic here, but here's my take on Kairi's new costume.

It would not be uncharacteristic of Nomura to add some kind of element to aid Kairi in her Keyblade training to get her at least a little bit up to speed since she's so fresh. It could be literally anything, but this coat that maybe looks a little bit like a Vulpeus hood could do it?

There's no precedent for something like this, but it's not unheard of in this genre to make her contend with these other characters that have been built up for so long and are just so huge and powerful.

Would I personally like that approach to that issue? Not really, but if not like this then how? How will he make Kairi a positive asset in the new Keyblade War?

Just give her powers and unique abilities? Well... that has a good chance of happening, but it would undermine all the development Sora and Riku have gone through. I really hope he doesn't go down that road. It's the worse than the first.

How about just leave her as she is? The weakest keyblade wielder... still kind of a helpless damsel. Maybe just another bargaining chip for Xehanort that he can exploit. Please don't put me through that. I want an independant Kairi!

I've gone on long enough. That's probably more than anyone wanted to hear. ^_^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back