• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kaijū High (Rp)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Abhorsen

The Sun is shining bright in the morning sky as all the new students and repeat students at Kaijū High gather for a school meeting. This meeting was meant to greet the newcomers, and to address some issues that were important for everyone to know. Headmaster Thomas Troll was at the podium with the teachers and head of the student council sitting behind him. Headmaster Troll looks over the crowd of seated students, he then smiles showing his massive teeth and his jolly demeanor as he begins to speak.

May I have your attention please.. Thank You. I am proud to announce that we are going to start another year here at Kaijū High. For those of you that are new, welcome we are glad you are here. Kaijū High stands for the preservation of our culture as 'monsters'. We want everyone here to feel as if you are at home with your loved ones. I have up here with me the Teachers and Head of Student Council. She will talk with you all soon and go over her agenda. For now, I would like to discuss our school in its entirety. We teach the full range of classes needed to prosper in the human world, we also have battle trainers, and transformation coaches for those of you who have issues with staying in human form. Human form is not a must here at Kaijū High, we only ask that if you are a massive creature like a Golem or Thunderbird that you use Human Form for the schools safety. Back to the teachers and trainers. Our very own Coach Flem (Ogre) will be heading up the training department. We have many many clubs for monsters of all kinds. There is a club sign up sheet under your chairs, if you wish to join any club check the box and sign the paper. Once it is signed it will disappear and will be cast in the sign up box, so be sure that you have joined all the clubs that you want to join the first time. Also, we need some students to sign up for the student council, and with that I will hand the mic over to Ms. Amy Flare.

Amy - Monstropedia - the largest encyclopedia about monsters

As the Headmaster walked from the podium Amy stood nodded and took stage.

Thank you Headmaster Troll, Students, Friends, my speech is short and to the point. I am the President of the Student Council. I am also your best friend, let me explain. I am here to accommodate your needs as returning students and new students alike. If you need help on Homework I am here, Transformation practice, I am here. Anything you can possibly need, I will be there. With that said, i also must say that I will most of the time be tied up in business so I will have a associate of mine most likely give you a hand with whatever it is. If you need my Personal attention send a message to my office and my secretary will find me immediately.If you wish to sigh up for the Student Council please see my secretary as well. Lets have a great year!!!

As Amy leaves the stage she bows to show respect to the Headmaster and walks off. The Headmaster then gets up and returns to the mic.

Wasn't she wonderful, give her a round of applause... Now, all returning students may leave, New students please stay. -return students leave- Alright, I have a brief bit of news to tell you. All may seem great but make no mistake there is bad with good. There have been reports of killings lately and I have my best people on it, just be sure to watch your backs. Good Luck newbies, lets have a great year.

With that Headmaster Troll walked off the empty stage to let the new students digest the information he just fed them. He intended to make them aware, not to scare them. He was nervous that he had done both. Troll then headed back to his office, he needed to get some paperwork done.

------------------------------------------------------------------

Kyuumi had been sitting in the front row during the meeting. She was a new student, along with ten others. She hoped that this would be a good school and she could change her familys luck as of late by becoming a... what was she saying. Kyuumi had no idea what some of the human 'classes' even meant. She could read, yes, but she couldnt really do much more than basic things. Her fighting skills were ok. She was capable of a few attacks and she could transform if need be. As Kyuumi hopped off the chair and began to leave she spotted a bag left under a chair. It was very basic as far as looks. Kyuumi decided to open it and see what was inside. Those human rules of returning goods to their owner didnt mean crap here. Kyuumi opened the bag and found a Katana with a magic seal on it, also it had some money and some fruit and chocolate as well. At the bottom of the bag there was a package and a note attached.

*Have a good year Kyuumi, we filled the Ipod with all your favorite music, Love Mama and Papa*

kyuumi hopped into the air with happiness, she was going to do her best to have a good year. Kyuumi took out a banana and began to eat it as she picked up her bag and walked towards a tree to sit in the shade, it was beginning to get hot. She would go swimming in the pool later on. She had to try out her new bikini. She needed to eat first though.....

Last edited:

Shinra

Banned
Awards
(OOC: Amy's Pic doesn't work)
Renn Gurski

Renn just stood there with his eyes closed while he listened. After the headmaster left the podium Renn noticed Amy...
"So it seems one of your servants is here..."

Cue burst of flames a pair of gleaming red eyes looked at Renn
"And as you are a fallen Angel like me... She has to listen to you as well."

"Hmmmm that's interesting..." Renn caught up with Amy in the hallway after the assembly and took her hand.
"Hey... I'm kinda new to this school... would you care to show me to the training room?"

Last edited:

El Coqu?

General ShinyMog here!
Awards
"Great." he thought. "Stuck in this new dimension with gorgons, familiars, yetis, and a raksa that keeps eatting human souls." Theo sat somewhere in the back middle of the giant meeting room. Headmaster Troll and Ms. Flare seemed nice enough with their introductions but this all seemed so new to him. Most of the people, or rather monsters, around him looked fairly mortal minus a few unforeseen features. There were some nymphs that still have bird poop in their hair and a behemoth took up a few more seats that normal. Sirens were sneakily taking money from the guys entranced by their beauty and so phoenixs kept bursting into flames and rerising from their nervousness.

Theo got up once the meeting ended and started walking to dormroom. Signs all throughout the campus pointed the way for each type of monster. Big-lettered "Cyclops" signs for the one-eyed ones, bloodscented signs for vampires and the few chupacabras, and others of various shapes and sizes. "Guess I follow this path" he said as he read the sign that said "witches, warlocks, and spellingbee champions!" As he walked towards the spiral tower that would be his dorm he saw many people pass him. A green-haired girl about his age wearing a pin that said "this wicked witch is the best!" and twin boys about 3 years younger than him morphing leafs into frogs they said they'd use to scare the girls.

"Well at least this place doesn't look so boring. I might like it here as long as I don't become someone's meal." he smiled as he entered the tower.

IceBlueWings

もっともっと&#
After hearing the speech made by the Headmaster and the President of the Student Council, Yuki just sat in her seat quietly, looking around and at the various faces of the new students like her. But she did not have the courage to speak and introduce herself. She gulped. She reached under her chair and took the sign-up sheet for clubs. She looked through them and wondered what sort of club would she join.

The Dancing and Performers' Arts Clubs would be out, she would be far too shy to do that. Sports...? She's not a very active person...

Yuki stared at the sheet. It didn't seem as though any club fit her. Then she spotted the Cooking Club and the Gardening Club. She tilted her head to the side slightly, wondering which one was best. Cooking seemed fun. She smiled to herself, ticking it. She might even be able to cook something for grandfather. The paper disappeared. She didn't mind though, there were not so many clubs she wanted to join.

She got up from her seat and decided to walk around campus. Except she had no idea where to go and before she knew it, she was lost. She frowned, nervous. She walked around the hallways, and accidentally bumped into a senior. "I'm sorry!" She apologized meekly, dashing off where she came from.

If she wasn't mistaken, this route should lead her back to the hall. But it didn't. The good thing is, she knew that the hall was nearby. But she was shy to ask someone to lead the way. Along the way she kept bumping into other seniors, some who were aggressive. "S-Sorry!"

She must have looked like a flustered, waddling duck as she hoped that she would find her way back soon.

Lone

The Lone Wolf
Awards
Gordon sat and listened to the Headmaster speak, when it came time for Amy Flare to take the stage Gordons focus disappeared and he began to drift off into a day dream. when Amy was done The Headmaster retook the stage. Instantly Gordon snapped back to earth and listened intently to what the Head master was saying. For some reason Gordon had always never found it hard to listen to what the Headmaster said. Probaly the wolf loyalty to stronger beings than himself.

Gordon reached down and marked off the two clubs he always joined every year. Cooking and Combat. Cooking was fun to him, he loved to cook sweet things the most. As for the Combat club he was a regular member of that. Had been ever since he beat the previous president in the first few months of his first year at Kaiju. The Headmaster dismissed all returning students.

Gordon got up from his chair and made his way from the auditorium. Once outside he bgan to make his way to the dorms. He remembered each class of monster had a dorm that fit with each of thier needs. The Werewolf Dorm stood near the Wood Nymph Dorm. Both sat in the middle of a large stretch of trees. Gordonwas one of the few Werewolfs in the school. Because he was the Senior in the dorm he was the leader of the pack. All the freshman, sophomores and juniors would have to listen to him. When it came for them to turn on that one special night, he would lead the pack in a run.

Although this would all sound great to a hard leader, it sounded less than great to Gordon, he wasn't the kind to have everyone do as he say. So for most of the time he would have them do what they wanted, under his supervision of course. He was responsible should a freshman mess up and do something wrong. "Boy this is going to be a tough year." he said to himself entering the wooded area.

Last edited:

Xeon{Myroku}

Demonic Pony
Myroku listened to Amy speaking out and started to scan at all the girls who were attending here. He was more attracted to mortal women but his mother insisted that he wouldn't hit on them and go for girls like him. He went over to the sign up sheets to see what he will take.

"Lets see, I'm already good at my Transformation between my human, Drak, and full dragon self. I could take another course of swimming, I could hit on a few sirens and mermaids see if anything goes there, flight class I still need work on so I'll sign up for that too." He started to scan at all the clubs until someone bumpped into him.

"S-sorry" the girl said to him and she looked a little flustered and ran off. He was about to tell her that it was okay but she was already gone.

"Hmm, most be new here. Now where was I again? Oh yeah going to the swimming sign ups" Myroku found the table and listed his name down on the list. Out of all the other water spirits he was pretty good out of swimming except to the mermaids and water nimphs who tease him on how slow he is compared to them.

"Okay, lets see what else I should sign up. There was flying I wanted to go for. And what else?" he pondered on in his head as he passed by the other club tables. He passed by the club for those with magic abilities like wizards, witches, warlocks, and etc. The nightly clubs which a majority of them were werewolves and vampires are arguing about the Twilight movies. Then he stopped over the flying creatures club that was made up of gargoyles, fallen angels, devils, and other winged monsters. He put his name on the list and still wondered what other clubs he should sign up.

"Hmm, I think that's it for now. I'm good at targeting with my fire balls, hypnosis' I'm good, I can't think of any other class to join." Just as he was done he stood out in the corner as he watched the other students moving around signing up for different clubs while he waited for him to get to class.

Lunarmaster54

Her Trouble-making Paladin
Awards
Orientation.
Jerico leaned back in his seat as he listened to the headmaster and then the student council president address everyone. The band was playing the school song in the corner and the football team and cheerleaders were all in the front.
'Interesting' Jerico thought as he eyed the clubs 'what to sign up for...'
Swimming?
He was a thunderbird and he knew from years of watching pokemon that water and thunder did NOT mix.
Cooking?
As cool as it would be to go into the kitchen and not blow something up Jerico was gonna pass on this one. Maybe next semester
Gardening?
pffft. next.
Dancing?
Out of the question.
Preforming arts....Drama and Choir.
Jerico grinned. This was more like his old school than he thought. He'd made a bunch of friends back in the day thanks to these two classes. Although they were clubs now....ah well. Check annnnnnnnd check!
Combat?
Jerico's grin widened. He LOVED a good fight! Check.
Cooking?
Why the heck was this on there twice? NO damn you.
Transformation?
Jerico thought for a moment. His transformation skills DID need some work....ahh he'd be fine. no.
Flying clubs?
Ooooo!! for winged creatures and such. HE was a winged creature! check!!
Newspaper?
Well it WOULD help pave the way towards his dream of being a writer. Besides if he didn't like it he'd quit. check.
Pottery?
I'd rather do cooking. Jerico thought with a roll of his eyes. next.....
Sports? Football?
When jack frost visits hell. Jerico thought furiously. Moving RIGHT along....
Student council?
Jerico stared at it for a moment. Ehh what could it hurt? Check.
Cooking?
GET OUT OF HERE!!!!! Jerico signed his name and slammed the paper on the seat next to him. It vanished and reappeared in the box at the front of the room.
"Now its time to find my dorm" Jerico said aloud, standing up and stretching. hmmm....
Where did thunderbirds and the like sleep around here? He walked off towards the buildings, hoping there'd be a sign of some sort to point him in the right direction.

AxelYoYo

RAWR
Awards
Sai picked at the hem of her shorts as she listened to the Headmaster drone on. She was not one for sitting still as she twisted the toe of her foot against the tiled floor. She glanced around her, feeling her ADHD begining to act up. Man, she hated the damn diesease or whatever it was called, but it was good in battles. Everything around her become slightly fogged, but the fog cleared abruptly when Sai blinked her eyes, bringing the world before her to a new state.

People were fidgeting like her, twisting their feet. Hands. Hair. Hell, even one guy was twisting his tooth in his mouth, around and around. Sai raised her eyebrows when she saw the guy half-twisted in his chair, listening to "Ms. Amy Flare." As Sai listened to wondergirl continue on, all the while staring at the black horns on top of her head, she let her thoughts wander. She could be outside right now...enjoying the sun and relazing as she'd stretch out and just lay there....

Then she opened her eyes and gasped. Seeing everyone get to their feet and heading toward some tables. Club signing time, one of the exciting things! Sai grinned, pushing past people roughly to get to the best ones, saying a rushed "sorry" everytime someone cried out. Sai slowed her pace, reluctantly, to a walk, examining all the tables, flyers and the such. Her hazel eyes were wide with curiousty as she stuffed her hands in baggy shorts pockets and placed an ipod earphone in one ear, leaving it on low.

She came to a table where it said "Cooking". She was pretty good at that! SO as she smiled at the boy who was at the table, winking flirtatiously, and signed her name with a florioush on the line. She waved good-bye, heading off in the crowd to search for more things of interest.

Mistearea

Fear the Mist
Shifting through the spaces like only Mist can.
Well, it was a nice surprise to see that the Student Council President was actually hot instead of being just another geek. With that he reaches under his seat to pull out a pen, a sheet of paper, and a small device that seems to play music at his command. He sets the electronic device to the side for now and looks through the list of possible clubs. The only ones of note happen to be the Cooking Club, Gardening Club, Swimming Club, and Student Council. Out of those he immediately rules out the Student Council for the simple fact that he's not too great at dealing with other people. He sighs again and looks through the list once more before finally deciding on the two that he wants to join.

He quickly checks off the Cooking Club and Gardening Club and smiles. For some reason he thinks about the reasons and realizes that both are extremely close to Alchemy. The cooking should be an obvious connection while the gardening is simply because Alchemists deal with a large amount of herbs. He finally signs the sheet and watches it vanish from his hand only to end up in some box. With that he stretches a little and suddenly remembers the boxed lunch hiding inside of his bag. He practically launches into the bag and retrieves the box with a large smile on his face. He slowly removes the lid and is hit with the smell of vomit mixed with human feces. As a result nearly everyone in the growing range complains loudly and jumps away. It would seem that many of them had sensitive noses.

Personally he loves the smell of the black and green "brownies" sitting in the wooden box that his dad called a "bento". It would seem that the old man would spend time being obsessed with certain cultures around the world. And the country of the month this time happens to be Japan so the old man has been trying to teach Ander how to speak Japanese, granted he didn't learn much of it. Still, the old man knew how to cook! He quickly bites into the object and tastes the coal that was made from the time in the oven. He absolutely loved the taste of that! But that just means he hasn't had anything that most would consider edible.

El Coqu?

General ShinyMog here!
Awards
Theo walked into the Wizardry Tower and noticed a magical letters floating over the doors. "Please sign up for clubs before entering your dorms.-" "What!? They can't just give students a day or something? Well I hope they have stuff I can deal with." he said aas he smiled and turned around walking back to the main building. On his way out he grabbed a clubs and activities list. "Hmmmmm. Combat- a club dedicated to proving that titans aren't the only strong creatures out there. Dungoneers Unite!- team based club where group battle each other in a maze. Music- performances of the many talents of the many realms." These seemed to be the only clubs to capture his attention.

He walked back into the building twirling his 2ft staff around his fingers. At the end of the first hallway swords stuck out of the wall. Combat club. He walked in and heads turned to see the newest signup. Golems and Krakens and green-eyed Jins were amongst the many in the room. Sitting at a long beaten up table was a dragon scaled man with a crown. "Ahh another one who believes he can best the king of dragons. What species are you?" "A warlock." Theo said as the group of monsters surrounded him. "Well its been a long-time since a spellcaster entered our group. Begone spellcaster until the Bahamut calls you for your test." Theo signed his name and walked out.

As Theo walked out he heard a massive amount of voices coming from the club room. All spreadout across the room booths were setup representing many clubs. He spotted the Music club and began walking towards it. "Woooh" he had bumped into a hazel-eyed girl.

Abhorsen

After a short nap under a shady tree Kyuumi decided she had better do that sign up for clubs sheet before she was left out for good. She pulled out the paper and looked over the list, why was cooking on there three times and did anyone else notice it..she wondered. Kyuumi soon dismissed the idea and looked back over the list.

"hmm"

There were a few clubs that interested her.. she had decided it was going to be the Combat Club, the Psychic club, Swim Club, Flying Club, and ehh the hell with it, Cooking Club. Kyuumi signed her paper and -poof- it disappeared. Now was a good a time as any, Kyuumi decided to go check the pool. On her way over she passed all kinds of monsters, the most bizarre of which was a Jorogumo a spider creature, it made her shiver. It was a few minutes later that Kyuumi had made it to the pool. there were a lot of mermaids here, she wasnt that fast.. she was a fox after all, she just loved the water. Kyuumi found a changing room and pulled her bathing suit from her bag. It was a red and white bikini that had Hibiscus flowers as the design. She had bought it from a surf shop before coming here. Kyuumi knew that her basic form was a bit childish looking and she wasnt as young as she looked. That made her a little self conscious, there were other girls out there with beach balls for chests and here she was -nada-. She shrugged it off and walked outside the booth. There were a few guys there, none of which were all that handsome. Kyuumi desided to take a swim she double checked her suit and jumped in. The water was refreshing and felt amazing, that was till she bumped into someone or something. Kyuumi looked up...

---------------------------------------

Kokoro had seen and heard the welcoming speeches before, she skipped. She needed a break, a vacation if you will. She is vice president of the Student Council, she hated her position. She had to listen to that fake, that... fraud. Amy was a double faced liar. She had no interest in helping anyone. All she really wanted was power and she was mixed up in some shady business as of late as well. Everyone was fooled too, all of them.. Enough of the inner dialogue, she was going for a swim. Mermaids be damned, she was going anyway. It was not her fault her cleavage caused a massive calamity of vicious nose bleeds from girls and guys the first time she got in. That wasnt her fault.. Kokoro walked over to test the water and see if it was ready yet.. it was acceptable. Kokoro had worn her suit under her clothes so she just stripped there. After a few minutes she was in the water and relaxing. She had drifted off to sleep in the corner of the pool by the time the Headmaster and President Fake were finished. This was a good and bad thing, good thing was she was tired and she needed the rest, bad was she turned invisible if she wasnt conscious or willed it so. As Kokoro snoozed in the pool a small fox girl dove in and was swimming around despite the looks of disdain and disgust, The little fox girl began to swim that was until she bumped into Kokoro's massive cleavage. The fox girl found herself wedged between them and unable to wriggle free. It was then Kokoro awoke and became visible.

Kokoro: "Are you ok? let me help you. I am so sorry. These things are such a burden.. "

*muffled response* followed by a frantic Kyuumi trying to breathe and getting nothing but deeper in.

After a few more seconds of struggling Kyuumi was free and they were being stared at and oh look at that a few nose bleeds to boot. Kokoro thought it would be fitting if they left so she grabbed Kyuumi by her hand and pulled her towards the changing room. once there she gathered her things as well as Kyuumi's and they teleported. After a few seconds they were in a huge room, there were beautiful decorations everywhere, Kyuumi was amazed and felt like she was in need of getting paid after that sexual harassment. Kokoro let go of Kyuumi's hand and Began to explain.

I am sorry about all of that, I didnt mean to drag you here but I was really embarrassed and I wanted to apologize I just.. I didnt want to do it in front of all those people.

Unhuhhh, and this is your room? It is so big, how is it you get this massive room all to you?

I.. I am a Goddess.. an Ice Goddess to be exact. The more popular term these days is Ice Princess, but that has picked up the stereotype that I am cold hearted and mean, which isnt true. So I say Ice Goddess. Basically daddy is loaded...

unhuhhh.... can I uh, can I stay here? With you?

I dont know. I dont want to break any rules.. hahahahaha -wipes tear- yes that would be great, I have always wanted a roomate I just never could find one that didnt comment about my huge chest so i havent had one.. ever.

Really!! Awesome!!!! thank you, where do I sleep?

With me of course, my bed is massive, no joke come see......

As the two explored Kokoro's room they discussed the school and Kokoro told Kyuumi about Amy and her evilness to which Kyuumi laughed and said she wasnt afraid of some evil president lady. Kokoro laughed as they left the room. Kyuumi wanted to go to the Combat Club. As she and Kokoro entered the room they saw a Dragon King sitting at a table laughing with some other monsters they were making fun of some Warlock. Kyuumi smiled a fake smile as she approached the table and hopped up on the table to get to the sign up sheet. As she began to sign the sheet to be tested the pen was snatched from her hand.

Dragon King: "HAHAHA you.. you want to join us? Please, that must be a joke. What cam you possibly do besides be cute and possibly purr?? get out runt."

Is that so? If I am so weak why not try me out? Im harmless right?

Dragon King: "Yea you are, look at her boys.. What do you guys think, shall we give her a chance?

'i dunno'

'she is so pretty, LETS EAT HER!!'

' she looks like a stuffed animal from the human realm'

'why not, it cant hurt anything right - hysterical laughter-'

Dragon King: " I have decided, little fox girl, you may enter to be tested on one condition. You must fight one of our new recruits.. hmmm... Asher.. yea Asher, you will fight this little fox girl."

Dragon King: " If you manage to knock out Asher you may join without being tested, when you are ready challenger we shall start"

'clear the floor'

'call a medic'

'Asher isnt a new recruit, hahaha'

'shutup, she'll hear you'

'oops, sorry'

As the two got ready to battle Kyuumi took a fighting stance with her katana at the ready, this fight would be hell for her..............

Lone

The Lone Wolf
Awards
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Gordon was nearing the dorm when he suddenly heard a crash, then a loud boom. "Oh crap what is happening." he said running forward into the clearing. Two students were fighting each other. Both had transformed and were throwing things and each other around. Other students were egging them on with taunts and praise. Gordon quickly transformed into combat mode and simply walked over to the tussle. "WHAT IS GOING ON HERE?" Gordon yelled real loudy over the crowd. Suddenly all got quiet, all the students including the two fighting got real silent and still.

Gordon could see a look of pure terror on each face. "EXPLAIN." he ordered. Instantly both students began talking at once. "Please talk one at a time." said Gordon closing his eyes and grabbing the base of his nose. The smaller of the two started first. "This jerk jumped me saying I took his dorm room even though it was assigned to me." said the boy. The other boy looked gruff and upset. He obviously had nothing to say. "Alright I want both of you to transform back and clean up this mess in your human forms. Maybe that will teach you a lesson about wrecking the dorm." Gordon said transforming back.

"As for the rest of you I want you all to go to your rooms and get comfortable." he said to the rest of the students. They all rushed off as quickly as possible. All that was left was a young girl looking serious. "Well what is it Melissa, is there something you need to say." asked Gordon looking her up and down. "No Gordon, nothing." she said walking off towards her room. The dorm was set up so that the girls were on the top floor and the boys on the bottom. Gordon began to ascend the stairs to his room. Because he was alpha male he slept on the second floor. Partially to protect the girls rooms from the prying eyes of the boys and partly because it was tradition.

Gordon pushed the door open and shut it behind him. The room was small, a desk sat on the west wall. A window to the north and a queen sized bed to the east. Gordon shuffled over to the bed and sat down. He took off his shoes and slung himself over onto the bed. "This is going to be a really tough year if stuff like this keeps happening." Gordon said quietly to himself.

AxelYoYo

RAWR
Awards
After signing up for the Cooking, Art, Swimming, and Student Council clubs, Sai felt happy and refreshed, glad to had signed up for so many activites. She caught several girls glaring at her whenever she came to a table, winked at a nice-looking boy or flirted openly with him. Great. She wasn't even close into the begining of the year and here she was...already being eyed.... Sai glared at these women, imagining ripping them apart with her teeth, their carcass flesh ground up in her sto--

"Ow. Excuse me," a stony voice said, pushing past her. Sai didn't know what did it, the fact that her happy bubble had been popped suddenly by the staring girls or that she just didn't like being pushed for the millionth time. But in one second, Sai was twisting the guy's arm around, bringing him face-to-face with her golden eyes. Her fangs were bared now and she growled deeply in her throat. The guy looked surprise, his baby blues as wide as dinner plates from behind his thin rimmed glasses. She cocked her fist back, then brought it back on his face. His head snapped back with a loud CRACK and down the boy went. He fell to the ground, but couldn't back himself up since Sai began to pounce on him, her claws appearing and her body growing larger.

The pain of transforming was always painful. For years, ever since the day she started, it never became comfortable. Although a majority of the tearing pain washed away with experience, it was still a tiny bit painful. Yet it lasted only several seconds. Sai was now crouched above the shaking boy, in her full Phantom Cat form. Many people shrieked and ran, screaming for the headmaster. No headmaster would help this guy now! Sai gave a loud roar, then dipped her head low for the kill.

Xeon{Myroku}

Demonic Pony
Myroku watched the others students move along in the groups going from each sign-up booth. He recalled the day he came here to this school, he was young and inexperience just like these kids were. But this place was to make them feel normal and not monsters the mortals labeled them as.

After sighing and leaving the scene he heard something going on in the distance. He ran over to see what it was until he came across a boy pinned down by what appeared to be a large cat of some kind. The thing looked like it was ready to commit the kill but Myroku dashed off with his speed and shoved the cat out off the boy.

"Get out of here!" Myroku said to the boy and turned his attention to the cat. He looked it in the eyes and then used his hypnotizing ability on the cat to lure it to his control. He caught the cats eyes just in time and spoke soothingly to the cat.

"Calm down, I am not here to hurt you. Just relax yourself now. No one is here to hurt you." he said in a mild soothingly voice trying to put the cat into a daze. Then his magical eyes seen through the cat's disguise and he saw a young girl, a student of this school in fact.

That thing....is a girl!!! He was shocked to realize what he was doing, he promised himself that he wouldn't use these eyes on any girl. But looking at the situation at hand, he made this an exception.

Shinra

Banned
Awards
Renn scanned the list of clubs... Sure Renn could fly in his demon form but he wasn't much for doing it to enjoy himself... Just as a measure to get from point A to point B... He had his fair share of ordeals so yeah. He decided for something different...Sure he wanted to have influence over Amy as he was a fallen angel but he wasn't the manipulative type only when he needed to be... So he looked down "Combatual club." Hmmm might make decent training... Renn signed his name and club he wanted and it disappeared in a puff of smoke.

He soon walked to the dorm and saw his dorm assignment... room 2-E. "Okay... let's get this over with."

IceBlueWings

もっともっと&#
While Yuki walked around a while, she she noticed screams and people running frantically outside the hall. 'Oh, the hall!' She thought, glad that she was back to where she originally was. But she wondered what the big commotion was. Looking in, she noticed a furious cat and a boy who seemed to be trying to calm the cat down.

She walked in, seemingly calm despite the raging cat. She swiftly walked to where she once sat, grabbing her bag from under the seat and looking at a boy who was eating something...well, who knew what that was but it smelled awfully strange to be considered food to her. She looked at the red-haired boy with curiosity.

"A-Aren't you worried that the large cat over there would attack you?" She finally managed to ask, even though the warmth rose in her cheeks from shyness. She blushed, bowing apologetically. "W-Well, it's not my place to ask...is it...?" She looked down, embarrassed. Usually at home, her relatives would reply harshly that she was just a servant and it definitely wasn't her place to ask. "Sorry, I shouldn't be asking such things."

AxelYoYo

RAWR
Awards
The anticipation was building in her jaws as she neared the boy's throat, but it was shattered when suddenly someone shoved her off. Sai gave a loud roar of rage, immeditely getting back on her feet to face the one who had shoved her off. It was another guy with brown hair and red eyes. So you want it to!? she growled to prove her rage. The words had slipped past her lips without her ever having to say them.

"Get out of here!" the guy ordered and quickly, Sai's prey stumbled off into the mix of students. Who the hell does he think he is? Sai thought angrily, rearing back on her sleek black paws, focusing narrowed golden eyes at the older boy. Then she felt herself begin to relax a little. The guy was looking straight into her eyes. Sai stared back unwillingly, un able to look away.

"Calm down, I am not here to hurt you. Just relax yourself now. No one is here to hurt you." his words were the only thing Sai's cat ears could hear. Everything seemed to drop. Nothing else could be heard, no whispers or gasps of other students.

Sai shook herself, reluctantly, out of the trance. She nodded as in thank you, then ran off into the crowd, looking for an exit.

El Coqu?

General ShinyMog here!
Awards
Theo walked through the groups of people towards the music club booth. "Excuse me may I sign my name?" Immediately a group of sirens surrounded him playing lyres, flutes, and violins.

"Oh a magical being with musical talents? This is rare."

"Oh yes yes rare and handsome. these satyrs and leprechuens never stop asking for kisses."

"But you my dear I'd never stop kissing you."

The music streamed through his ears and he began falling into bliss. The Siren's Song. A dangerous weapon indeed.

"Hey you come here! I've got you something"

Theo snapped back into reality. His eyes flickered and with a crush of his hand caused a small explosion that seperated the sirens from him. "Sorry ladies. try another song next time." He signed the paper and started walking away. A crowd and formed and dispersed while he was in bliss and a girl ran out from it. Whispers were being said about how she had turned into a catbeast. As he watched her run he saw her pass the Dungeoneers unite! booth. "Stop number 2" he thought. Ane perhaps he can see this catbeast

Xeon{Myroku}

Demonic Pony
After the cat creature backed down Myroku turned off his hypnotic gaze from going to crimson red to bright blue. He turned his attention to the boy who was attacked and helped him right up from the ground. He noticed the cat ran off after giving him a slight nod of what appeared to be a thank you for stopping her.

"Hey kid, you aren't hurt are ya?" Myroku spoke to the kid. He examined him with his eyes and only saw a few bruises on him from the fall after the cat pinned him down. "Well you look okay. Glad I was here on time before you were a giant cat toy. By the way the name's Myroku. If you excuse me I think I should check up on our violent friend who attacked you."

He bid the boy he saved farewell and slinked off past the crowd of people who were gathered around whispering to each other about him. He was given the name Beast Tamer Roku in this school because when there was a monstrous creature attacking he was there to hypnotize it with his special eyes. He's taken down everything that was meant to be a wild animal or a student going out of control with their monster self.

He sniffed up the trail of the cat girl and followed it shortly seeing where she fled off to. Myroku wanted to see if this girl was okay and why she attacked a student for before he announced them both to the headmaster for open fight on the school grounds.

Mistearea

Fear the Mist
Shifting through the spaces like only Mist can.
"A-Aren't you worried that the large cat over there would attack you? W-Well, it's not my place to ask...is it...? Sorry, I shouldn't be asking such things."

Ander looks to the girl talking to him and realizes for the first time that there was a moving fight going on. He lets a sigh escape his lips as he sets the box down next to him and releases himself from the body. As a result the lump of flesh slumps over to reveal a black creature with glowing red eyes hovering ten feet above, He makes a motion that tells the girl to wait just a minute and practically vanishes from his spot only to be seen by a few others to fly through anything and everything physical until he sees the two combatants. Once more he lets out a sigh, this one inaudible because he doesn't really have a mouth, and goes back to his original place. He slides back into his body and fidgets just enough to get comfortable in his own skin again.

"Nah, it's okay. It's just another cat vs. dog routine and it seems to be moving away. I'm Alexander, by the way, but please just call me Ander." He smiles at the girl and extends the box of food towards her and says, "Do you want one? They're really good. Pops is really good at Alchemy and Cooking." He gives the girl a genuine smile but realizes that his courage is about to run out soon. In truth, he would have been silent after greeting the girl had it not been for going into his true form. For some reason he just feels a lot more relaxed whenever he goes into his Shadow Form. "By the way, these things taste better than they smell. You're giving off the feeling of disgust along with worry and a trace of fear."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back