• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► Kadaj's Revenge

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

kh2_is_god

Website
www.myspace.com
Okay, well i thought i would try a stab at a new fanfic, this is centered aorund kadaj, its set in a AU and has nothing to do with Final fantasy seven, but it is still very good, if your a fan of my other fanfic, the you'll like this one to.

Kadaj's Revenge

Chapter 1: The beginning of a journey

Kadaj looked up to the summer sky, it was so beautiful, it was starting to get dark, but the sun was still out. He leaned his head back and felt the wind blow through his silver hair. He loved the wind. He walked closer to shore, feeling the sand squish between his toes. The war was over and he lost his whole family. He was the only survivor from Karuiko. The whole Taijoui army had been destroyed. His mother and sister were killed during there sleep, while his father was killed in the war by Surlan, the commander of the Taijoui army. Kadaj couldn’t believe that he got away! He felt a tear fall down his face.

“ How did you survive? I saw them shoot you!” He remembered his own voice.
“ I am the most powerful warrior in Taijoui! How could I not live!” Surlan Mocked Kadaj. “ How could a pitiful young boy, no older than fourteen survive?”
“ I have been training nonstop for three years ever since you declared war on our country!” He yelled toward Surlan.
“ Funny child, very funny. It pathetic that all the army of Karuiko died, and such a young boy survived. Well, you wont be alive for long!” Surlan yelled as he shot his gun at Kadaj. Kadaj dodged the attack quickly and sliced Surlan’s arm with his masamune.
“ No, this is not over young one!” Surlan yelled as he jumped on a flying machine that was used by the Taijoui.

“ Its not healthy to dwell on the past Kadaj!” Moujurie laughed. The mystic man walked and placed his hand on Kadaj’s shoulder. Kadaj shot him an angry glare. He swiftly drawled back his hand. Moujurie was a stern man. His faced showed scars of battle. His eyes hid a secret that Kadaj could not figure out. Kadaj wondered to himself how this man could have ended up as one of his closes friends. Kadaj laughed as he shoved Moujurie into the sand.
“ I guess Marina is mad at me?” He asked not really caring.
“ She said you probably got lost in your thoughts again, but you really need to go to her party, she’s your fiancé.” Moujurie coughed.
“ I’m not sure I should have said yes, I need my space, I need to get away, find someone from my past.” Kadaj whispered sadly. He was talking about Surlan, he had thought about it for months, he knew that Surlan was out there somewhere, gathering up a new Army to reek havoc on Earth.
“ Another girl?” Moujurie asked. Kadaj had never said anything about his past, Surlan was long forgotten believed to have died during the great war. Kadaj thought it was finally time to tell his friends what had happened all those years ago.
“ Mou, I have kept something from you, before I traveled here three years ago, I used to live in Karuiko, I fought alongside my father and my two brothers, after a long war against Taijoui, I was the only survivor that I could tell. My brothers were gone and dead, my mother and sister perished as so did my dad. I had to face Surlan by myself. Everyone was dead, It was a tie and he fled. I couldn’t stand living there so I came here.” Kadaj let out. Moujurie let out a gasp. His eyes no longer seemed mysterious, but intrigued.
“ Does that mean that Surlan is still alive?” Mou asked.
“ I’m supposing so, and I have made up my mind, I’m leaving next weak, he is out there somewhere and I have to find him before it happens again.” Kadaj confessed. Mou looked stunned, then again he smiled.

“ Then I guess you’ll need some help, I’m coming, your not the only one that lost people because of him, he killed my uncle who was living in Hourin.”
“ Mou no, I cant risk letting someone else die that means something to me.” Kadaj turned from him.
“ Then I guess we all three should go together.” Marina whispered in Kadaj’s ear behind him. He turned around, she was so beautiful, her brown hair, her skin complexion, her smile. He loved her so much, but didn’t want her to get hurt.
“ When did you get here?” Kadaj asked her as she hugged him.
“ Right about when you started talking about Marina… and lets make this four.” Said another one of Kadaj’s friends, his best friend actually. His name was Hadjin, he was a year younger than Kadaj, he took Kadaj in when Kadaj had no place to go. Hadjin had spiky blonde hair, and deep blue eyes.
“ You guys aren’t coming with me, you haven’t experienced what I have.” He frowned.
“ Listen you wont be able to do this by yourself, anyways you’ll never know when you’ll need a little wind to pick you up.” Mou chuckled. He was talking about his enchantment, only a couple of people were born with enchantments, Kadaj was lucky enough to know two people who had enchantments, Mou with the enchantment of wind, and Hadjin with the power Fire.
“ Yes that could be useful, but… okay! You guys can come, but if any of you get hurt, it is not my fault.” The friends began to laugh, suddenly a great eruption came from behind them, a Hansuil jumped from the trees. The Hansuil was a creature of evil, it resembled a dog, these creature run wild in search of human lives to poison.
“ Stand back!” Kadaj screamed as he went after the dog like demon. He had the upper hand, but the Hansuil got to the bite first, leaving holes in Kadaj’s hand. The demon disappeared.

“ Oh no, it bit you!” Marina screamed.
“ Don’t worry, I’ve been bitten before, I’m immune.” He said as he ripped of a piece of cloth form his sleeve and tied it around his hand.
“ Are you sure, it makes the person who was bit surge with darkness, sending them into spasms of rage.” Hadjin said looking worried.
“ We need to focus on getting prepared.” Kadaj hissed.
“ Okay!” They all said in unison.
A/N: So what did you guys think? Hope youy liked, if theres good feedback, more will come.

Saixs' WRATH

I really liked it. I love Hadjin, fire rules. I'll read this aswell as your other one. This one seems really good and i like how it has nothing to do with FF7.

Saixs' WRATH

Its okay. Don't make a fanclub of this one. People wont go to it so just discuss it here that way it wont be dead untill your next chapter.

kh2_is_god

Website
www.myspace.com
Yeah i dont know idf you know but i put up a new, and last chapter of Kindgom Hearts 3, and if they want to discuss, just go to my fanclub, its not a fanclub, for my other Fanfic, its a fanclub for me in general

Oh and here is someting, could it be for my other fanfic? Could it be fro something in the future? Or could it possibly be nohting? You'll find out later...

“ OH MY GOD ITS SORA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!” Kairi screeched at the top of her lungs.
“ That’s Roxas…” Riku said glaring.
“ Oh…”

Last edited:

Saixs' WRATH

I already read it and as for your teaser thingy it was funny. I hope the next chapter is up soon. This one seems really good.

kh2_is_god

Website
www.myspace.com
Okay everyone im updating.... There is a bit of jealousy in this chapter there is a new addition to the team and a wierd one at that, and some action.

Chapter 2: The valley of the dead

“ Are you sure you guys want to come, we just left, you can turn around right now!” Kadaj suggested.
“ Were coming and that’s it!” Hadjin protested. Flames bursting from his hand.
“ Okay!” Kadaj cried in fear.
“ I just wonder what were going to face, I cant wait for the…” But Mou stopped. Something had jumped out in front of him.
“ Who are you?” Hadjin asked.
“ None of your business, I need to find the one named Kadaj.” The girl demanded from the robe that’s hid her face.
“ I’m Kadaj, what do you want from me?” Kadaj asked.
“ I have traveled for three years, searching for you, I was there, he was going to kill me, but when he spotted you, he threw me to the side. I have been looking for you to thank you, if it wasn’t for you, I would be dead!” The girl whispered. She took Kadaj’s hand and kissed it.
“ Um, okay. All I did was show up, I didn’t do anything.” Kadaj said faking a smile at this weird girl hiding her face.
“ No, you saved me, and I have come to ask to join you, I have been watching you, I was there when you announced your leave. I want to help you to pay back my debt.” The girl bowed, slid off her hood to reveal a girl of seventeen, she had beautiful brown hair, and dark grey eyes. Kadaj was mesmerized.
“ Uh hum, you can look away know Kadaj!” Marina yelled.
“ Oh sorry.” Kadaj whispered flushing. “ I’m sorry, but you cannot come, I cant put another’s life in danger.” Kadaj said warmly.
“ Oh please, my name is Serena Philt, I will help you anyway possible.” Serena cried.
“ Wait, your that ugly girl who use to get pelted with eggs, you’ve matured so much.” Kadaj chuckled.
“ I still remember the day when you helped me when they were torturing me. Another debt I have not yet repaid.” She said as she smiled at him.
“ Uh, yeah. Well I guess you haven’t met me?” Marina hissed jealously. “ My name is Marina, I am Kadaj’s fiancé.” Marina glared.
“ Oh…” Serena whispered embarrassingly. Suddenly, something flopped out of the woods.
“ THE HANSUIL!” Hadjin screamed. Five of the demon like dogs jumped from a tree, followed by what looked like a man.
“ Oh no, they must have bitten him!” Mou screeched. The man charged after Marina, Kadaj jumped in front of the two and drawled his double edged sword. He pointed it at the Zombified man. The man jumped towards that sword, only to kill himself stupidly.
“ This is ridiculous!” Hadjin screamed as he shot the enchantment of fire at his enemy. He destroyed two Hansuil’s. Marina pulled her gun from her back pocket. She sent bullets of bronze at the demons, instantly killing three of them.
“ It’s no use, they just keep coming!” Mou shouted. Serena tilted her head, she had not yet fought, and let out a cackle. Energy swarmed around her, electricity shot from her fingers killing all the Hansuil.

“ I… I… how did you do that?” Kadaj asked. “ Wait, you must have the enchantment of electricity, that’s amazing, only twelve people allover the world have these powers and I know three.”
“ Yes, I have spent the last three years perfecting myself, increasing my power, It seems that your friends have not done the same.” Serena spoke seriously.
“ HEY!” Hadjin and Mou said in unison.
“ Sorry, just speaking the truth.” She simply smiled.
“ Okay, I guess you can come with us, but you must be careful!” Kadaj warned.
“ Thank you…” Serena said graciously.

The friends set out on the journey that would begin their life.
“ Kadaj, how do we know were going in the right direction?” Mou asked hours later.
“ Because of that!” Kadaj pointed a finger. Their over the hill was a valley, a valley full of corpses, Skellingtons, and nothing but.
“ What has this got to do with anything?” Hadjin asked,
“ This was were they had one of the major battles of the war, I guess whoever is control over dead bodies thought it would be good to let them rot here. There was rumor that Surlan had a secret hid out here.” Kadaj grimaced.

“ Well I guess we should start to look…” Hadjin said unwillingly. The friends sat on with their journey through the bones, they looked high and low, but found no trace of anything.
“ AH!” Suddenly a scream went out.
“ What happened?” Kadaj asked as he ran over to the sight. His heart skipped a beat. Marina had fallen down in a pit, she had narrowly missed the bones sticking upwards.
“ Here grab my hand!” Kadaj yelled as he reached forward. He began to slip, Hadjin quickly grabbed Kadaj’s legs and pulled him and Marina out of the dangerous pit.
“ Thanks.” Kadaj laughed.
“ Yeah, your welcome.” Hadjin smiled.
“ Yeah, whatever… I don’t think Surlan’s around here, we’ve searched everywhere.” Serena pointed out.
“ Well it was worth a try, but where could he be… we need to find him.” Kadaj informed as he leaned on a bone, it cranked down, making Kadaj fall. Suddenly, because of the moving bone, a piece of the mountain surrounding the valley, opened up.

“ A hidden hideout… very nice.” Serena said oddly. Kadaj ignored her and stepped into the hidden lair.

A/N: okay just some info, Serena will be an important character later on, the hansuil are the only animal type thing that is dangerous in this word and yes the bite in the first chapter is significant. hoped you liked the update!!!

Saixs' WRATH

Don't give away the bite it would of been a really clever twist if it caught us by suprise. I really liked the chapter its really good and descriptive. Keep it up.

kh2_is_god

Website
www.myspace.com
Okay just like in Kingdom Hearts three, i am posting pics i drew of my7 cahracters, except Kadaj because you all know what he looks like, and if you odnt, go to youtube.com and search for Final Fantasy: Advent Children,

Hadjin: http://s109.photobucket.com/albums/...view&current=01.jpg&refPage=&imgAnch=imgAnch1

Marina: http://s109.photobucket.com/albums/...iew&current=001.jpg&refPage=&imgAnch=imgAnch2 - not a very good one...

Serena: http://s109.photobucket.com/albums/...ew&current=0001.jpg&refPage=&imgAnch=imgAnch3

Mou: http://s109.photobucket.com/albums/...w&current=00001.jpg&refPage=&imgAnch=imgAnch4

there not the best but it gives you an outlook of what they look like...

Saixs' WRATH

They are pretty cool but i thought Hadjin would be bigger. He's kind of skinny the girls are good and Mou has pants like Tidus from FFX.

kh2_is_god

Website
www.myspace.com
Okay you guys, i have wrote part of the chapter, but unfortunatley, i cant write the rest, my hands have been cramping, so lets just call this part 1 of Chapter three.

Chapter 3: The Whereabouts part 1

The lair was a dark, creepy place. With hidden plans and maps all about, Kadaj glanced over to a piece of paper. Figuring his eyes lied he swiftly grabbed the paper and read what was written. In small black words, the city Drimgar was written, beside it was the date.
“ What is it Kadaj?” Mou asked nervously.
“ We need to get to Drimgar, he left a week ago. But what would he want in…. ammunition! He wants guns, its obvious. He must have already gathered up an army. WE need to hurry!” And with that the friends dashed off.

“ So Kadaj, why do you think that he had that written on paper?” Serena asked as they were setting out on their journey once again.
“ I think that it was a note to someone, to tell them to meet him there.” Kadaj said sternly.
“ Yeah, well listen, its getting dark, cant we stop for now?” Mou asked anxiously.
“ Okay, but we leave first thing in the morning.” Kadaj instantly gave in.
“ But we need to find Surlan, if he went to Drimgar, he could have already left!” Hadjin fought.
“ No! We stay, I am very tired.” And that was the end of any argument. Kadaj usually never got tired, he was always raring to go.

That night, Kadaj couldn’t sleep, he saw images of Surlan killing his family. He opened his eyes. He felt pain in his chest, his eyes narrowed, then turned black. He stood up, and walked over to where Marina was sleeping.
“ Kadaj?” Marina asked trough the darkness.
“ Hello Marina, I just fancied a stroll.” HE said strangely.
“ What the heck? Why are you talking so weird. Kadaj? KADAJ? STOP!” Kadaj had jumped on her, he began to gnaw on her, scratch her. Then his eyes went back to normal and the pain went away and he fell faint beside her.

“ What happened to him?” Hadjin asked the next morning as Kadaj lay silent on the ground.
“ I don’t know, he just attacked me… you don’t think that it was the Hansuil bite, do you?” She asked terrified.
“ Yeah, yeah that’s probably what it was.” Mou forced a smile. Kadaj began to stir.
“ What’s going on?” Kadaj bolted up.
“ You attacked me last night…” Marina whispered. “ It was the Hansuil bite, I warned you!”
“ It couldn’t be, I’ve been bitten a hundred times before, nothing had ever happened“ He panicked.
“ But what else could it be?” Serena asked as she bent down and hugged him. Marina glared at her.
“ I don’t know, but we need to head off.” He pointed out.
“ Oh no, not while your attacking people, we have to stay another night and make sure nothing happens!” Mou fought.
“ Yes Kadaj, its already late, you slept the whole day!” Marina cried.
“ Okay, but first thing in the morning, we are leaving!”

Saixs' WRATH

It was short but you have a reason for that. I liked how you made it randomly effect him. Nicely done.. Don't worry about hurrying the next part all of us have lives other than this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back