• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

K sorry last one

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Shining Wisdom

So. I thought the Keyblades power came from the keychain of the keyblade? When u fight Terra, his blade has alot of powers but where does the power come from? from within the blade?

Correct me if i'm wrong. Sorry if i dont know alot.

braksa

]The battle in FM+ is NOT canon meaning it never really happened. Terra's powers in FM+ were more of a test or just a bunch of random moves inventid by a hobo down the street named Lord monkey face

shut up
those powers are a taste of what is yet to come.

Lorne

Maybe keychains weren't made yet? As you could see, Aqua and Ven's keyblades don't have chains either not even MX's Apprentice has one, the only keychain is on mickey's star seeker and he isn't even a true wielder yet, so maybe if your'e a true wielder like VAT, you don't need a keychain.

RuffPuff

Filthy Turnip
Awards
]The battle in FM+ is NOT canon meaning it never really happened. Terra's powers in FM+ were more of a test or just a bunch of random moves inventid by a hobo down the street named Lord monkey face

Lord.. Monkey Face?:35:

Whats that about?

H

Haxon

Isnt the keyblade the power and then the keychain just adds additional powers and changes the look of it?

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
1) it's arguable whether what LS has is a Keyblade or not, and even then if it holds since he's probably not the original whole wielder.
2) show me another Keyblade that did half the things his "Keyblade" did and then we can talk.
3) Soul Eater = no Keyblade, no Keychain. WtD = yes Keyblade, yes Keychain. Conclusions?

Blackwaltz25

What a lot of people are getting at is that a true Keyblade is one that has a keychain on it. Although this is conjecture since Terra, Aqua, and Ven's keyblades are sans keychain. Hopefully BBS will explain what the difference between a Keyblade with keychain is to a keyblade without one.

Blackwaltz25

Terra, Aqua and Ven are also Keyblade apprentices though, which make the claim that their Keyblades aren't proper ones legitimate for the most part.
Exactly they aren't true keblades like the ones Sora, Riku, and Mickey have but they still hold some power, i.e. magic and abilities shown in BBS trailer, whether or not that includes the whole locking/unlocking ability has yet to be seen though.

Smile

Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
We don't know if they're true Keyblades or not, that's the point. Their nature is completely unknown.

And locking/unlocking means nothing. Riku never used the ability but no one's doubting his Keyblade. And Mickey locked only the DtD, which is a special case. Who knows if it works in general. So that means nothing.

Blackwaltz25

Well locking/unlocking holds a big purpose in the KH universe. Without it Sora wouldn't be able to get anywhere in the game. He wouldn't have been able to close the DtD, opened pathways to separate worlds, or even been able to release the hearts of the seven Princesses.

Smile

Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Well locking/unlocking holds a big purpose in the KH universe.

KH1 only. The paths issue in KH2 seems mostly to be a plot issue to keep the Keyblade somewhat more relevant than a club.

Without it Sora wouldn't be able to get anywhere in the game.

"It's locked"
"We can't get through, it's locked"
"It's locked tightly"
"The gate's locked."

KH2 says it doesn't matter.

He wouldn't have been able to close the DtD, opened pathways to separate worlds, or even been able to release the hearts of the seven Princesses.

Oh, I didn't mean it like that.
Just that post KH1, the Keyblade's ability of locking/unlocking isn't that important. So someone not using it despite having a Keyblade doesn't imply anything save for them not having a need for it, not that their Keyblades are fake.

Blackwaltz25

I just meant that the Keyblade Sora and King Mikey use have that ability, since it was used to save the worlds from the Heartless it's what makes the keyblades weapons of legend and renown. I'm just inferring that the keyblades TAV use may just be for training. Having most of the same abilities save the one ability the keyblades that can save the world do.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back