• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

K.H.I.Net- Ultima's Echo ((Oh my god hackers have invaded KHI!))

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Scribbles

The Based Battletoad.
Website
spacejoyridin.tumblr.com
((And so it came to me in a dream.))

K. H. I. Net
The trilogy
Episode one: Ultima’s Echo

In the year 2006 and a half, the new generation is hooked on a new anomaly called the internet.
Many like you and I have stumbled upon something called a Forum, a forum is where those-
though socially inept IRL (as many call it) can come together and talk about things that interest them.
Some even become forum legends, though those legends might not compare to the sheer greatness
that a select few have. These select few are called ‘The Staff’. The Staff, a select few with god like powers bestowed onto them by the highest member on the forums. The Staff uses their powers to keep the forums in order when noone else can, the forum public does not have to like them, but the must obey them. But there is one being above all else...this being has the ultimate rule over the forums and all it’s inhabitants, this man is da boss Admin.

Up until now the Forums have been a nice and healthy place to live, you see today that’s all going to change. Now it is the year 2008 and the extensive knowledge of the forum’s coding has been leaked. And now a sudden outbreak of forum hackers has spread.
Every day parts of the KHI are being destroyed, so far the entire RPG Inferno, the information forum and the VIP board have been wiped out. There tends to be a pattern to these hacker attacks.

Today another attack has happened this time a virus was reported, this was the last straw.
As a last resort The Midnighter has called a select few with the knowledge and skill to take down this new threat. The selected few were given a set of VR goggles to bring them into the world of programs.
How TM got a hold of technology like this is still a mystery. The hacker threat is proven to be very skilled and a master of disaster, many expect that whoever this is must have done something before.
To end this threat the agents will have to find a way to infiltrate the hacker or hackers’ computer and blow it to bits, but it’s obviously not going to be that easy. The hackers will most likely send ‘data beasts’ after them, Data beasts are MS Paint pictures doomed to the scrap heap.

Given the odds stacked against them can these members pull together and create a hacker killing machine? Or will they end up destroying each other? Only time will tell.

The fate of KHI rests in your hands!​

---
I bet no ones gonna join XD

Well what can you do. This is a KHI based rp, so basically you be yourself. As the title says I was hoping that if this one is successful I would like to make a second one, sort of a chapter based role-play. Anyways time for the template...

Codename: (your regular username)
Weapon: (Go over the top here, try and create a weapon based on your personality! Be it a fancy gun or a flashy sword.)
Skills: ( Here you post your over all specialty, perhaps you can hack through fire walls or create power-ups for the team)
Abilities: ((Put your various attacks and skills here, be it spells or something more over the top.))
Your member history: (basicly a history turned into your expreiences on the forum.)
---

rules.
1.No machine gun posting.
2.God Mod and I’ll kill you.
3.Power play and I’ll roast you.
4.Password= hackers beware
5.For this RP I'll be pretty laxed on the rules, it's open to anyone. This rp is for pure fun. All I ask is that you put a resonable amount of effort into your post.
5.HAVE FUN!!

Now. I hope someone at least joins, please? I know this thing has potential if you guys just give it a chance.

Joy

Bronze Member
This acuallys sounds like some fun

Codename: Time
Weapon: Siper Rifle (Digitized I guess)
Skills: I can stay hidden from the enemy and pick them off one by one. Though when it's close combat, I'm horrible. So I let the others do that for me. Also, my Sniper Rifle leaves a trail of smoke, so if the enemy has a keen eye, they can see me.
Abilities: A spell for 10 second invisibility.
Your member history: I joined the forum in August of 2003. This was way back in the IPB stage of KHI . This was my first forum ever to go on, so I had a lot of fun and a lot of learning experience. I'm ready to risk my life to make sure KHI is still standing when this job is over. (In the RP of course, lol)

Also, sorry for the short thing. I didn't know what else to put.

~{Mindless Insanity}~

When all else fails!
In a nameless city deluged by continuous rain...wh
codename:theannoyingthing
age:17(If it is 2008 it would be that I'm 19, I just turned 17 today)
weapon:a sword
skills:Is very good at short range combat, but if I has to fight someone from far away then I'm scewred
Abilities:Can make sword longer and split it into two short swords.
History:I joined in late May and have been enjoying my stay ever since. This is the thrid forum sit I have joined and it is my favarote. I have just recently taken up roleplaying and love it. You can find most of my posts at the fanclub section, that is where I posted most often before rp. I am ready to fight for these foums at all costs so others can have the expience here I've had during this short while.

Last edited:

Keyblade Smitey

Ooo, ooo, ooo! I wana go pwn zeh hackzors 'cause dis sounds a bit like Tron! (1337est computer film eva, lol)
Okay no more 1337speak from me, I was just watching Scribbles sig'

Name: Keyblade Smitey (Pronounced 'Smite-ie')
Weapon: A spear a bit like Xaldin's, but double-ended like this +--------+
Skills: Can instantly delete any programed virus by using the //run:viralsilver.exe command. Can't do this to other VRed peoples and can only delete one virus at a time.
Abilities: Can fire off the metal cross at the end of his spear attatched to a chain for whip-lash attacks. Can also energise one of the crosses like Yufie's shuriken so it's huge (only works at close range). Can also open any password-protected folder using the spear as a key, it may take some time though.
History: Joined in early 2006. Passionately fond of RPs and Fanfics. Many write me off as an 'oddball', but I trie to fit in as much as possible. I get very excited about good work and answered The Midnighter's call for anti-hackers because I truely wanted to protect all the hard work of the dedicated Authors and RPers I hung around with.

Mr.

Fun. :3

Codename: Mr.

Weapon: Jesus Christ cross on a stick.

Skills: Kills things

Abilities: Carries teh UBER HAX. *dundun*

Your member history: Joined.
Left.
Joined the Muffin Soldiers.
Ran around roleplaying.
Became unpopular.
...That's about it.

Last edited:

Scribbles

The Based Battletoad.
Website
spacejoyridin.tumblr.com
((Guys all of you forgo the password XD But I'll let it slide cause you all joined.
two more should do it.))

Codename :Scribbles
Weapon: Paint Brush. By doing something as simple as painting a few brush strokes I can cast a metric butt-load of spells. Each spell has a corresponding shape, for example. If I were to cast a fire spell all I would have to do was paint out a circle with a cross inside of it. Aside from casting spells the Paint Brush can take on the form of different weapon, all depending on the shape painted.
Skills:
Demolitions: With the use of high explosives I can easily blow down an enemy firewall.

Crash session: This skill is a custom code that can be used to make an entire system shut down temporarily. Within exactly twenty minutes the effect wears off.

Canvas: This enables the use of the pain brush weapon without a canvas.
Abilities:

Hot Box- Using the brush stroke of a rectangle a case of flame forms around the opponent, normally this would end them in a matter of seconds.

Boom!- An odd attack that depends on the number of members in the party. The attack is a explosion that when at the right level could crash an entire enemy system. Using this ability alone would result in nothing but a small spark, but If I were to use it in a part of four it could do some major damage to the enemy.

Orange soda- Though the name leads one to believe the skill actually has something to do with ‘Orange Soda’ this skill is actually a flame based move. Appearing as one large fire ball the sphere of flame bursts into a downpour of flame.

Moose Horns- My ultimate technique in which my paint brush assumes the form of a raging Moose.
The Moose, named Bill by the way, insanely rams into the enemy numerous times. Used as a general summoning technique it is my favorite skill, why? Because it has a freaking moose.

Member history: Joining under the name Zak_ Darkmare I got interested in the role-playing scene.
Staying in the rp forum the whole time I made a lot of buddies and met some great people, and improved my skills. Though I’m not sure how I gained a tiny bit of popularity-ness. While I was in no way the best role-player I still loved to do it, that’s how I met all my friends here anyway. When the hacker out break occurred my computer was fried. Using a library computer I was able to come back into the forums. I begged The Midnighter for a spot in the hacker resistance, finally I was able to cave him in. That’s when I was given my weapon ‘The Paint Brush’– A unique weapon I must say.

Swag

Young King
Codename: DARKNESS-2-LIGHT

Weapon: a microphone- All I have to do is say which direction the enmey is coming from into the Mic and it sends a giant fist in that direction. a mid-ranged weapon.

Skills:
Class Act- rapidly unleashes several fist in one direction.

Song of Sorrows- Shoots five fist straight into the air, which then rain down from the sky exploding on contact.

Roc the Mic- spins around in a circle rapidly shooting fist as he turns.

Overdrive: Omega Chorus- rapidly sends fist in every direction for 30 seconds.

Abilities: able to see an enemy attack coming 3 seconds before it happens.

Your member history: Joined and have basically floated around just under the radar ever since. Have had chances to befriend people but have passed them up. Has recently become a Mod hopeful (sent in my application, I really hope I get it. probably not though :^( ) during the Hacker attack asked to join in hopes that TM's "Modness" would rub off on me.

Keyblade Smitey

I got a plan! Why don't we ask The Midnighter himself to join this RP? He could be like ,working outside the computer, doing outside-ish...mod...stuff while we kick gigabyte inside. Yeah, he could download anti-viral programs and stuff to help and since he can't tell exactly where we are he might hash it up at times by, say, trying to delete a file with us in! Someone (meaning you, Scribbles) should PM him and ask!

Riku213

God of Caos
Is it to late to join?

Hackers beware

Codename: Riku213
Weapon:A pair of fingerless gloves redesigned for using a digital world
Skills: De & Reprogramming
Abilities: Firewall, Floating keyboard, Proxy, Virus, Spy ware, Reprogram, Deprogram, De frag, Re frag

Your member history: RIku213 first started as the kingdom hearts rage came into full effect, many years were spent on this site all over. In the RPG inferno, the role play section (This is weird man) the graphics section and many other places. After about a year of activity Riku213 left to fill a passion of Anti-Viri business then getting bored with his new life came back to the forums under a new account name, but he missed the fun he had on Riku213 and had it re-made and is now back with all new tricks and deeper sleeves

saucegay

ooooh. this looks promising. &amusing. [:
i just hope it's not too late to join! (>_<) ;;

- - - - - - - - - - - - - -

CODENAME;
SAUCEGAY

PASSWORD;
HACKERS BEWARE

AGE;
17 1/4
[`08 = 19 1/4]​

WEAPON;
noob level/grey status member - a dinky toy water gun
[w/ extra water balloon ammunitions]​
upgrade - modded paintball gun
[w/ customized premium-status parts]​
supernoob - AWESOMESAUCE
[the digitalized version of a polka-dotted vintage AK-47 -- fit for a supernoob]​
[colour case can be customized by paypal services]​
[supernoob bullets sold separately]​

SKILLS/ABILITIES;
noob level -
+ has an advantage for close range combat
[due to the efficacy of the water gun's short-range shooting.]​
+ use certain amounts of WAREZ files as synthesized ammunitions.
[it's like getting a moogle to modify blackmarket parts -- except i do it.]​
+ can PHOTOSHOP my way in most risky endeavours.
[PHOTO RETOUCHING/MANIP SKILLS = heal plz]​
+ give users +/- 'reputation points' depending on a situtation.
[basically like a one-up exp.]​

upgrade level -
+ AD-AWARE
[quarantine/delete intermediate level spywares (hacker minions/data beasts).]​
+ GOOGLE SEARCHING
[uses a wireless mouse to scan enemies from afar]​
[if lucky, can pinpoint enemy weakness]​
[never works on a boss]​
+ MACHINE GUN SPAMMING-PRONE
[uses skills such as 'one-liner postage' to wipe out a group of corrupted files.]​
['double post' only works with twin data beasts -- super effective when intimidating enemies]​
[demerits? can be ensured with a warning point when using this skill]​
+ SMILEY WARFARE
[uses smiley induced bombs to create an explosive poison mushroom cloud -- with a smiley face on top]​
[different smilies give a different effect -- sometimes an .GIF gives a bonus]​
[only effective if stocked with at least 100 of these monsters]​
+ PI
[enhanced version of SMILEY WARFARE]​
[uses pie induced food bombs to create a micro nuclear mushroom cloud -- with falling phoenix pies]​
[falling phoenix pies are only edible if used with hawtsauce elixirs.]​
[only effective if and only if the amount of superpies are 3.14159265358979323846]​
[superpies can only be found by auctioning on blackmarket E-Bay]​

supernoob level -
+ WINRAR {supernoob on overdrive}
[extract mainframe data from a ripper/hacker]​
[the only catch? we both get KO'd.]​

YOUR MEMBER HISTORY;
no history as of yet available -- plus no tainted records. i just joined KHI yesterday. the only thing that i'm supposedly known for is the amusement of my 'codename.' because of the fact that i'm new here i basically have no experience whatsoever -- which makes it all the more amusing on my behalf. [:

OTHER;
has a fancy for supermods but doesn't know why.
loves to go blackmarket auctioning on E-Bay.​

Last edited:

Scribbles

The Based Battletoad.
Website
spacejoyridin.tumblr.com
Keyblade Smitey said:
I got a plan! Why don't we ask The Midnighter himself to join this RP? He could be like ,working outside the computer, doing outside-ish...mod...stuff while we kick gigabyte inside. Yeah, he could download anti-viral programs and stuff to help and since he can't tell exactly where we are he might hash it up at times by, say, trying to delete a file with us in! Someone (meaning you, Scribbles) should PM him and ask!

((That is a good idea but I'd be way to nervous XD You're welcome to XD *dies*))
((Ahh yes, you're all good. I was waiting to see if anyone else wanted to join but ahh what the hey. Let's start. BTW I wasn't planning on us all meeting on KHI just yet, your first few posts can have you exploring the web wherever you please.))

Day 1- Entering the Matrix...err web.

The world wide web. A place as large and vast as our real world, maybe even bigger. Some of us claim to know everything about it but as you reader will soon learn, you never know what may happen. This day marks the story of KHI and the warriors that protected it from the hacker threat.

[Inside Scribbles' computer]

"Whoa. Trippy, this is like that Tron movie. Oh no, how do I get back?!
I think I left the grill on..." Scribbles gulped looking at his surroundings, everything was a trippy neon color. Even himself, who had been put into a neon green colored tron type wardrobe (think Sora's tron outfit.). "This is amazing, but how do I get onto the internet?"

In front of him appeared a small holographic screen. The screen turned on showing his exact computer monitor."I get it. I can use this thing to access files and whatnot. Man...I wish TM sent a instruction manual with this. It would make it much easier.” Smirking, Scribbles pressed the icon the read MS Paint.”Alright. Let’s test out how I can use Paint.” From out of nowhere came a large Painting Canvas, grinning the boy picked up the paint brush that was at his feet. When he lifted it there was a Zelda style jingle.

“Eh?”

Shrugging he began to paint on the canvas. Moving his brush along the canvas he started a circle, slowly he filled in the eyes. And then finally he added the body, when he was finished the picture in front of him looked somewhat like a dog, a dog missing two legs and with an eye patch. Sadly the boy plainly sucked when it came to creating works of art on the computer, it was those darn pixels!
It didn’t matter though, opening up the computer monitor Scribbles clicked on the big red ‘X’.
And with that the canvas disappeared.”Guess I best head to the net now...” As he started to open up AOL there was a rumble behind him.

“RAAAGH!”

His eyes widened, slowly turning around in a tip-toe. Behind him stood the same failed MS Paint creature, but bigger– and scarier.

”Oh no...”

“Mommy...”

Riku213

God of Caos
Riku213 walked ahead in an empty large room. No wind, no nothing.

"Dude, this is friggen cool, kinda wierd too, and the neon green clothes are retro... Okay, think I wanna open my internet how do i do that if i'm in the thing I need to use...?"

Riku213 walked foreward a little bit and began to notice things, like the whirring sounds from his hard drive and the sound of files openeing up and then slowly he turned behind him.
"This is start up, so that means! Jesus no!" Riku213 yelled as he began to run from a huge msn pop up. It seemed to close in on him as he ran then another pop up in front of him, the big blue bar at the top read "Morpheus" and with that RIku213 was sandwitcehd between two pop ups all that was sticking out was his hand and it was twitching..
"That's it, if I can live I will re-configure my computer so it won't squish anything..." he said grutning in pain,
then his voice went high pitched "Ow, My... My... back just gave way..."
A few moments passed then the pop-ups vanished and Riku213 fell to the ground still in the same emptyness he was in before, he slowly stood up and cracked his knuckels as a keyboard appeard from thin air, he began to push buttons and things started opening on his computer until finally he had opened internet and he stopped and looked at his homepage.
"Okay, recap... I need to use this to get to Khinsider, but how do i do that?"

Riku213 then looked back and gave a chuckel, and he took off running for the internet page. He ran as fast and as hard as possible until he lept at the screen.. "HELLO INTERN--" he yelled as he made contact with the page and fell to the ground...

"Okay, that's not how you do it then....uhg!"

Keyblade Smitey

OOC: Okay, I'll PM him and I'm doing this RP from first-person okay? /OOC
"Bio-patern download complete. Stand by for system insertion... Insertion complete. User program 'Keyblade_Smitey' sucessfully uploaded" I looked around ate the neon-lit landscape, "Cooool... So this is the inside of my computer!" I looked at my hands, "Yup, Tron-ified. How did I guess?" My circuitry pulsed white (OOC: I take it it can be any colour, right?) as I strode down the alley between two HUGE skyscrapers, "I gota find some way to get onto the internet. There has to be a shortcut here somewhere." Just then I noticed a circular door in the side of the wall, "Dandy! Wonder where it goes," then I noticed the words 'Internet Explorer Access Point' around a central lock, "Oh, that's where."

I hit the button in the centre of the door and something beeped, "State password."
Uh-oh... SCREW YOU INTERNET PROTECTION, CAN'T YOU TELL IT'S ME? >.< I am SO changing to a different type once I'm out, "Erm... 'Warhammer'!"
"Password Correct." Sweet! Mind you, doors outside my own system probably won't be so easy... Inside, the terminal was multi-tiered and vaugely spherical, lit with blue neon tubes on the floor and celing. A circular hole in the opposite wall led into a tunnel crackling with energy and pulsating with energy rings dissapearing down it. I stepped onto a platform on the floor and it noislessly slid down to the bottom level. A rack of what looked like purple metal bodyboards covered in scrolling binary stood to one side, obviously for 'surfing the net'... My PC has a sense of humour o.o... Suddenly alarms started sounding and the lighting changed to red, "Alert! Alert! Spyware detected inbound!" Something that looked like a matt-black satalite with too many dishes rocketed from the hole and floated in the air in the centre of the terminal. "Activate automated anti-virus turrets." Silver machine guns slid from recesses in the bottom of each walkway and targeted the spyware. Almost as if sensing it was in danger it tried to float up and out of the building, but it was too slow, "Comense deletion." The guns fired off screaming blue laser bursts into the spyware and it instantly exploded, leaving nothing behind, "Unknown program detected. Suspected virus. Comence imediate deletion." The guns swivelled and targeted ME!
"Ohhhh... Not. Good." I quickly grabbed one of the boards and ran for the hole, holding the board above me as a shield. I staggered under the impact of hundreds of laser bursts and just managed to throw myself through the hole in time, flipping the board so I could stand on it and ride. "WAAAAA-HOOOOOO!" I blasted off down the tunnel like the fastest and biggest half-pipe ever. I have never been very good at skate-boarding, but now it was as if I couldn't fall off, even riding on the celing, "Awesome! Shredding! Wicked! Rightious! Unbelieveable! Totaly Amazing!" In other words: It was damn cool.

Last edited:

Riku213

God of Caos
Riku213 layed on the ground grunting until a fimmiliar sound went through his computer. He listened for a second and could hear steps and marching in the background. He slowly turned and looked all around to see nothing but empty space, he rubbed the back of his head and gave a small chuckel.
"Must be my imagination!" He said in a high pitch, he turned back around to see only a huge yellow fly swatter with an doctors symbol on it... He stepped back quickly and started off in the other direction. The top of the fly swatter began to fall growing larger, and larger.
"God almighty!!!!!!!!! I'm gettin rid of my Virus scan if i live though this!!!!!!!" He yelled running off in the other direction. The yellow floyswatter began to fall faster and faster closing in on RIku213, suddenly Riku213 pulled out a small headset with a micropohone on it.
"COMPUTER INITATE INTERNET WORMHOLE TEST NOW!!!"

"Initating wormhole test, process will take five minutes..." a voice replied in a robotic tone. RIku213 looked aorund quickly to see a white door open up on the other side of the empty space, "Yes, gotaa love internet worms..." RIku213 panting heavily. The Anti-Virus had stopped moving and spires all over the spce poped out of the ground and began to shoot off electric currents at RIku213.
"Spyware scan activated, threats found and within deletion protocol."
"No, this is just not fair man! I MEAN COME ON I'M NOT A VIRUS JESUS!!!" Riku213 yelled as he picked up speed jumping random bolts of electricity, the gate now seeming more and more safe.

Mr.

Mr. grinned at this.
Now, he could personally hack into that idiot Setharoth's account and wipe his PW and delete his E-mail and TROJAN HORSE HIS COMPUTER-
Umm...what are you doing here?
I-I-I'm the guy who-
Shut it, we already have a narrator.
Bug off, el stupido.

Ello, I'm Mr.
I'll be doing this...roleplay in the third person, talking about myself.
Well...bug off, or I'll kill you with my Jesus-On-A-Stick.

Mr. glanced around the cyberworld, and noticed how chaotic it was.
He was disgusted - they had to hire a stupid reg like him to deal with this problem?
With a sigh, he ran off, checking on the UBER HAX at his belt.
His secret weapon...a pirated program off of a 4chan site, that combined a mixture of MS Paint, RPG Inferno, and Pinball code.
TEH ULTIMATE HAXORX LOL

"Hacker on IBM Offical site detected; executing uberbots.one.exe"

Mr. growled slowly, as he turned around and found himself, face-to-face, with multiple cupids.
However, they all had gigantic rocket launcher on their shoulders.
"Bastards."
"Activate UBER_HAX.one.exe."

UBER_HAX.one.exe activated.
<Mr. entered the battlefield!>
<Mr. gained +99 defense!>

<Uberbot.exe has entered the battlefield>
<Uberbot.exe had it's strength reduced to 0!>

"PWNT FTW"

the 4th Islander

The one and only Jayx
Website
www.freewebs.com
ooc: deffinately joining! but, I can't start posting till 'round monday...... so yeah.... and I;m not sure if I can finish my Templete till then either, but I AM JOINING!!!!

Codename: The 4th Islander (hold the applause ^^ lol) a.k.a Jayx

Weapon: I dunno...gimme a minute...a real long one..

Skills: somethin to do with noise...I'll get back t' yea on it..

Abilities: see skills

Your member history: I'll get back t' ya on this too....

Hypoxium

stuff
Awards
Codename: Haku
Weapon: Masamune (Like Sephiroth's)
Skills: Controls Pop-ups and manipulates computer programs.
Abilities: Data Crusher, Data Crash (Special,Crashes opponents comp.),Nude pop-up attack :D,ect.
Your member history: Haku had many names, from The Enigmatic Man to Lord InuYasha. Over the years, Haku saw himself more as a renegade. He began around the time of the BHK name thread fiasco, in which kh2.co.uk forums began war with khi. He then called upon an army against them to fight back. He used to rp with fellow members until the n00bs began to come into contact with the forums. He began to lose hope...and stopped posting. Later he began to return, trying his best to protect the forums from the evil forces of L337 and all that supports it.

Last edited:

Keyblade Smitey

OOC: Good news! The Midnighter has bookmarked this RP and says he'll check it out! SCORE! /OOC
I blasted through the information superhighway for a while and then started to get bored, "Man I gotta upgrade my broadband!" Just then the tunnel started to open out into another large sphere, "What the fudge?" I stopped in mid-air at the centre of the sphere and a small robotic eye floated down to hover in front of me, "Welcome to Google. Please state your search." I LOVE YOU, SEARCH ENGINES ^_^. This way I could reach KHInsider in no time! "Kingdom Hearts Insider,"
"Searching... 872 results found, redirecting you. Thank you for searching with Google." I started to rotate in the air until I was facing a new opening. Cerulian blue light filled this one as opposed to the navy blue I had just been surfing, "Wait a second... 872 results? How do I find the AAAARRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGHHHHHHH!" I was catapulted down the tunnel, leaving my stomach behind me. This time the tunnel twisted and turned, throwing me from one sie to the other, "If there was ever a time to find out computer programs can't hurl now would be it!" A series of vertigo-inducing images flashed across my eyes, "Wait, was that the forum? BACKSPACE! BACKSPACE!" The tunnel spat me out and I suddenly found myself twenty feet above ground level, "Ohhhhh... DAMN YOU GRAVITY!" >_<

Pain, much pain. I opened my eyes and saw the twisted remains of my board, "Well I aint going back now..." I stood up and gazed in horror at where I'd landed. Broken concrete towers and blackened metal ruins stood out in stark sillhouete against the deep red sky. Occasionally green lightning would earth itself in one of the tall structures leaving a whiff of toasted almonds in the air. I turned and gasped, as I realised I had just avoided falling into a huge crevace that tore through the land just a few feet from me. I looked up at the sky again and saw it was criss-crossed by circuitry and seemed to curve down at the horizon. Garganutan matt black pillars, still miraculously intact stood up at random and seemed to be supporting the cieling, "Where the FUDGE am I? Wait... If I'm inside a computer than maybe, just maybe I can cobble something together..." I grabbed the largest bit of my board, about twenty centimeters across, some wires that jutted from the ground like some wierd plant and a broken bit of glass with tiny, hair-thin golden circuits inside. A few minutes, a good kick and a shot of electicity from a broken power line later and I was in business, thank you computer programing class! "SCORE! Okay, let's see..." I found something that looked like a broken phone booth and hooked up my contraption to it by a bit of wire, "Downloading system data... Download complete, corrupted files downloaded," no problem, I'll just use what I could. A glance at the map reveled I was indeed on KHInsider, but I was in the trashed RPG Inferno area and that was not good news. I slipped my technological watchamacallit into a backpack some poor sap had been wearing when he was vapourised as the system came down and started out towards what my map said was a gate. Probably best not to linger in this post-apochalyptic wasteland.

Last edited:

Scribbles

The Based Battletoad.
Website
spacejoyridin.tumblr.com
((Really? Thats awesome thanks a lot man. On the other hand I got some not-so-good news, seeing how theres some things going around at home and my computer is starting to act up I might not be as active as I plan to be...so yeah.
I'll probably be able to get on at least once a week so yeah.Sorry guys. But mark my words this rp will go on.))

The beast let out a roar that was as scary as death itself. It rose to it's hind legs and taunted Scribbles, a look on it's face that just said 'Come on fat head'.
This face caused the boy to go over the edge, if this was an anime his head would probably be the size of a watermelon and his eyes would be on fire.

"Let's go man, you and me here and now! RIGHT NOW!" Running at the monster a moniter floated in front of Scribbles, on it was a huge exclamation mark that read at the bottom 'Skill available!'. a big red button said 'press me' how could you resist? And so like clockwork the boy pressed the button and another Zelda-like chime went off.

In his hands was a digitized paintbursh.Stopping in his tracks something told him to draw with it. There wasn't much time, the data beast was charging at him-
and it didn't look like it was going to stop."Oh boy..." Scribbles gulped and quickly painted a anvil. The picture was brought to life and fell onto the beast in true cartoon style.

"That ones for Daffy."

Laughing he keyed in AOL."Well..."

Dial-Up. The bane of every cyber fan out there. If you had dial-up you knew how long the wait times were, you knew how anoying that dial tone is while your waiting to be connected to the internet. This kid knows, he's had to live with dial-up for his whole life.

After five minutes the welcome screen popped up.

"You got mail!" A loud voice spoke, that darn AOL voice.It was time to change that.
And so he opened up 'My Expresions'.

Inside was a huge list of Aol voices, the one that stood out to him?

"Dr. Evil..."

the 4th Islander

The one and only Jayx
Website
www.freewebs.com
[NOTE: uh, since I don't wanna type the 4th Islander again and again and again, I'm just gonna type Jayx, since that's what everyone calls me anyway....hope that's okay..]

*Jayx entered the internet, looking around in awe.* "this is so awsome!" she said staring at the tron-like surrounding. she zoned out for a minute, lost in awe of what was going on. after awhile she shook her head coming to realization why she was there and what she had to do.* "right, I've got a job. can't just go goofin around this area." she said as seriously as was possible for her. "too bad..." she muttered and started to walk. lights flashed past her, and surfaces were constantly moving to somewhere else, her ears filled with the sound of beeping and buzzing noises. she fingered the neclace given to her for her mission. her "weapon". how's a neclace supposed to be a weapon anyway....I'm so dead.. she thought worried as she continued to walk. it felt like hours had gone bye and still nothing, the lights were starting to make her dizzy. she shook her head, trying to stay focused.*

*she started to zone out while walking, the noises growing fainter, then louder, the light dim, then brighter. she kept shaking her head but she was loosin it. she could have sworn she heard someting else among the usual noises but she ignored it. a few secounds later she felt the presence of something behind her. she automatically turned around but when she did she wished she didn't. a huge black blob like thing was creeping up on her. bein un used to those things she did the only thing she could think of when the blob started to cover her legs. she screamed. that's when something weird happened. the scream was loud, louder then usual or humanly possible. it filled the area, echoing off the walls, slicing away at the blob, freeing one foot. the scream echoed all over the cyberspace, heard from everywhere, lasting a whole minute. Jayx stared for a second in shock, then smiled slightly, looking at her neclace. then she remembered the situation she was in and started to freak out again. the blob engulfing her whole body, sucking her into the center of it, covered in darkness, she was blinded by it. all sound left her, all vision. just fear and darkness...*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back