• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► K.h.a

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Coldman9

Wandering outside in the cold, looking for someone
Hey everyone. I just popped in to apologize, not only for the filler chapter being late but because as I tried to complete it a realization fell upon me, the idea just won't work. Please don't ask me to explain my utter failure for my shame is immense.

I applogize again, please forgive me.

Silent Avera

Night Pirate Graphic Lemonade Maker
*hug* Don't beat yourself up James, it's okay =3

So, friends, everyone please be patient *looks at guests and those who don't post* story's gonna continue on May 17th - as if I haven't asked enough patience from y'all but life is sucking for everyone >>;

Shonen Bat: REALLIZE?! Lik omg - I thought the day would -

*HEYZHARBEAM!*

Oh yeah, that's new.

And South Light has found her character theme: I want your love and I want your revenge, I don't want to be friends -

Shonen Bat: Oh god, no, no, you dare bring that, that THING here?

Me: What thing? you mean this? -> MA-MA-MA -

Shonen Bat: *dies* - Shonen Bat has been [*GAGAPWNED*]*

Nefero: Russian roulette is not the same without a gun - and baby when it's love if it's not rough it isn't fun -

Shonen Bat: IT BURNSSSSSS~! DX

Also, if anyone can give me suggestions for a name for "GIANT GOO SNAKE THING" I'd be much obliged <3

Silent Avera

>>
<<

You lurk neh? :3

And I am currently in finals week ;_; wah....

*Inhales* Yo, I've got an update~! That's right, another one, about guess what, involving who with the thing in the situation with the Smoke Monster~

s1gildragonin30years oh please just give me that one >>;

Um....

Shonen Bat: What? Oh what ever is it your Grace?

I'm thinking of pushing up some of Riku's chapters over the summer since -

Shonen Bat: OMG you over-planned ahead?!

-since I'm only taking one class in the fall (personal reasons blah blah blah) I ASSUME I'll have a better semester release schedule, and certain chapters will be understood better with the info given from Riku's parts. Also the holiday chapters, er Halloween chapter - will make a hell of a lot more sense~

Shonen Bat: Yeah hum, we'll see how well this fares out to be -

If all goes well, we should be back in the Disney System by October -

Shonen Bat: Say wut -

Which means we will actually be nearing the -

Shonen Bat: END?!

- middle of the story.

Shonen Bat: Oh....

Just kidding, I meant the end.

Shonen Bat: O_O......OMG.......

Silent Avera

Why thank-you James-kun~ Cef-chan, or would that be 'kun too? O_O Gah, my Japanese is blanking on me~!!! DX

Riku's not too emo, err, at least not in here he ain't XD and it's really fun writing Zoid battles with the oh lord, (it's new century is it?) themes >X3 I can never remember the specific title for that series and it drives me bonkers >_<

Anywho, that and writing the Ouran chapters with Kairi are just really easy to do, Sora, not so much XD 'cause that's where it's at~

*skips away to work on Final paper and chappie some more*

Cef

Doodling on Vanitas' face while he's sleeping^^
Er, -kun is usually for guys... Call me Cef-tan instead~!

Well, Riku used to be cocky, then he developed a weird hybrid of emo-cockyness...

Riku: I'M NOT WEIRD, DAMMIT!

Me: Lulz, Kairi's still stuck in bishounen-land! I forgot about that. Actually, i tend to forget Kairi's still alive sometimes >XD

Kairi: Oh, sure, pick on the 'useless' one D=<

Me: Oh, and Sora, don't die >.>

Sora: Would it kill you to have more faith in me?!

Coldman9

Well sorry, I dont' know what honorifics go with what. So I guess I'm calling you Cef-tan then?

Geez, pick on the stars of the show Cef-tan, see where it gets you. Don't be so mean, they can't help that they're still pathetic at the level they are now. Although I doubt Kairi can get much stronger.

Cef

Doodling on Vanitas' face while he's sleeping^^
It's not that I don't trust them,I just wish the guys would survive long enough to get together again and kick major ass >.>

Gah, I wish Kairi was more like Aqua, from what I see in the trailers, she may be physically weak, but she totally OWNS people with magic and cartwheeling!

I WANT MY AWESOME KAIRI FROM MY FANFIC-TO-BE IN HERE RIGHT NOW!!

Cef's Kairi: Did someone call me?

K.h.a. Kairi: O_O

Silent Avera

It is a fanfic ._. I'm sorry, it just takes so long sometimes before I can get another chappie out that a chat of the story can be turned into talking >_<

Okay! Friends - no more posting here until the next chappie is out~ Let us go to Pm and that, underthingie~

UPDATE 5/28: Let's see if I can get Sora's part out by the end of May =w= Yay for real life being so sucktacular >>;

UPDATE 5/26: SORRY FOR BEING LATE! >_< Winged Group is out in all it's fully edited version, yay....OMG I'm so glad I figured out how to edit for the new posts ._.;;; Please scroll down, it's in my last post~ NOTE!!! I also added an extra paragraph from the second to last one, to help the story a bit more~

UPDATE: 5/25: Okay!.......Today or tomorrow, most likely tomorrow, geeze I am so sorry, but I had to strangle another plot bunny, honestly I CANNOT WAIT until this chapter is over with! BTW I moved the Anime Royalty Castle's bit to the next chapter to speed things up because after the Winged Group, I am dying to post Sora's part up!

Also I'm over my Lady-Gaga induced haze, so South Light's character theme has been adjusted to its rightful one, the "Enjoy the Silence" cover by Lacuna Coil; another love song :p

UPDATE: 5/22: Cheese and Rice that plot bunny SUCKED to get under control >_< Winged group is almost done, reason it's taking so long [AGAIN] is because the new outline gave a great opportunity to expand on one character that desperatly needs it and it turns out he solves some plot holes too along the way, so YAY! Thank-you for your understanding and patience, I only prolong the wait to make it as best as it can be with my given current state~ >X3 *cough* Alanwake*cough*

Shonen Bat: That game su -

"And Shonen Bat cursed the game Alan Wake and WAS BEATEN TO A PULP BY A LEGION OF AXE-WIELDING TORNADO HILLBILLYS!"

O_O

UPDATE 5/21: Hooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooly Sh-...Cow. O_O Major plot bunnie had to be terminated, hoooooly poop I am so frickin' glad I caught that.....Okay, give me one more day, I think that chapter file dissapeared on purpose so that this plot bunnie could be caught.....hooooooooooooooooooooly shoot...... >_<

UPDATE 5/19: Hollow Castle part is out~ Next is Winged Group :3

Okay, we're gonna take this slow, there have been problems with posting, so people, let's just grit our teeth and bare it, plus this chappie is so damn long there's no other way around it. There will be a giant - IT'S DONE thingie up here after all of 38-5 has been posted. Last minuet adjustments FTW~! FF13 didn't help either >>; But I suggest you read it in the parts given so your eyes won't fall out from comp strain.

Do not attempt to adjust your comptuer resolution, you're not imagining it, this sh!t is fo' realz.

There will be a recap of all of 38 when 38-5 is done posting 'cause I forgot to do one ._. Oh the irony of continuing on.

Disclaimer: Suggestive themes, if you don't understand a phrase, don't bother~ [by the way this list will get longer too, oh hell yeah it will - ]

Disclaimer: Slight violence~

Disclaimer: Baby cursing~

Ch. 38-5 Kodomo’s Provoke: The Lost and Found Bin
Car-runitwau Star: Konohagakure Village
“You better look out below!” – Wake Up, Arcade Fire
All is one, one is all.

“You are the ‘one’, the world is the ‘all.’”

I remember hearing a boy named Edward with a prosthetic leg and arm tell Ragiel that; they were talking about ‘grown up things’.

Dendjue replied, “Oh perpetual motion, how thee is but a theory~”

“Perpetual motion exists just not in any one corporeal means,” said Edward, “The Flow is perpetual motion.”

“I think your concept of what perpetual motion is, is a little warped by the concept of ‘the flow.’ Perpetual motion is ‘motion that continues indefinitely without any external source of energy; impossible in practice because of friction’, there is an external source of energy giving ‘the flow’ it’s movement, you’re thinking that energy is a part of ‘the flow’ itself dismissing the possibility of an outside source.”

“Hmp, I don’t think of the concept of ‘the flow’ as anything with a definitive measure in its progress, it just keeps going and going, it is the attempt to recognize the state of existence as a continually evolving notion based upon the energy cycles of other properties, the recycling of energy.”

“Generations start somewhere,” replied Dendjue, “And they need drive to keep going, they need motivation.”

“Can we just say y’all are both right and end this argument?” moaned Ragiel.

“There can be no state of existence without energy, without ‘motivation’ if you will. It is the organic – motivation – energy – that accounts for the drive of existence, giving purpose to progression.”

“But it is the inorganic that builds up the organic,” replied Edward, “You can’t measure the state of existence based on the principles that move it, there is already a foundation there, and it’s not going anywhere.”

Ragiel -> ignored.

“So you’re equating perpetual motion to eternity? An eternal motion that will continue progression whether there is motivation or not based on a static foundation? Please” –

“There is perpetual motion,” said Ragiel – cutting off Edward, Dendjue giving an ‘O RLY’ face – “Perpetual motion exists in love!”

“PFFFFFT” –

“Go rub one out Lover Boy” –

“WHY YOU” –

“Grant it perpetual motion may be achi” –

WHOP!

These ‘grown up things’ I couldn’t really understand, except that Dendjue could always make Ragiel blush.

“And you both are using perpetual motion, a nod of physics as a metaphor for something so subjective as a state of existence?” chuckled Macevoy.

“And then there were three,” groaned Ragiel.

“Physics holds many of the fundamental foundations for existence,” said Edward, “It’s a perfectly fine metaphor.”

“Brain is shutting down,” commented Ragiel.

“You both are only seeing one side of the same coin,” said Macevoy, “There must be a foundation, there must be motivation, for existence to be achieved, and that’s across the board, it’s the only law of existence that has been intergalacticly accepted. Existence is subjective. To try and pin it to a science is like catching water, you’ll only gain a drop of the whole concept, and what you could only catch.”

“There’s the foundation of existence, the Lifestream, and the Natures.

“And then you have the motivation which would be us,” said Dendjue.

“You’re both partially right,” smiled Macevoy taking a sip of tea.

To think so subjective a concept can be explained in the simplest of means, “To be, or not to be, that is the question – you are or you ain’t!”

Dendjue wasn’t going down that easy, “Why does the concept of ‘nothing’ frighten a Spirit so? Perpetual motion is but a theory, remove the tools that keep the illusion, and it will stop.”

For the world ends with you~

“If the Spirits, or, hmp, the Natures were somehow all terminated, existence would cease to be.”

To disappear, to die.

Edward interjected as Macevoy continued on his tea slurping – “But that can never happen because they’re the synthesization ‘the flow’, we’re all a part of it. It’s impossible to stop.”

Nothing is whole, nothing is broken.

“You can’t deny there is a force moving ‘the flow’, Yahena, the Chrost-Weik, and the Lifestream. Say it is impossible to terminate at least the Natures, but what if their intertwining unravel? What if there is friction between them?” Dendjue bit the top of this thumb absentmindedly, Macevoy catching the nervous show as did Ragiel, “It’s a frightening notion to think about. Hmp, maybe I’m putting too much thought into it, but according to, you, Macevoy, the whispers of an Astral Shift are just too frequent to ignore, ya know? To think of the possibility the motion of the very foundation of existence is slowing down for the stop….”

Nothing is whole, nothing is broken.

And then Dendjue said, “And on that note, of course this could all be bull****”: -

Ragiel shot up – “QUIT LECTURING WITH AUTHORTY!”

“I love you too Ragiel” –

“UGTH!”

Macevoy chuckled at the young men from behind the tea cup; Edward gave a “pfft~”

I wanted to be cute, so I told Ragiel and Dendjue that friendship was perpetual motion, and Dendjue said, “How right you are.” making Ragiel look a little agitated, a little lovingly agitated I said, and then Dendjue just started hanging all over him – “OH CARRY ME MY PERPETUAL MOTION OF UNYIELDING LOYALTY~!”

“WAAAH! – GET OFF ME!”

“DON’T STOP – DON’T STOP – DON’T EVER STOP~!”

“NO!!! – IT’S NOT WHAT IT SOUNDS LIKE!! – IT’S NOT WHAT IT LOOKS LIKE!!! – WAAH!! DON’T YOU GIVE ME THAT LOOK MINA –”

Nothing is eternal and neither was Dendjue’s threshold for pain as Ragiel bit at him to let go.

“Is this how we unravel?” said Dendjue retracting away with the air of a wounded kitten, “How can our trio hold together if you haven’t the means to weave ourselves united?” –

“Alright that’s it – I have had it with your **** today” – Ragiel violently pulled Dendjue close by the scruff of his front – “I’m going to give you an answer about the heavens falling down” – Ragiel pulled his arm back, and Dendjue shut his eyes for the reprimand, but – “THE SUN IS OUT!”……………Dendjue peeked, then opened his eyes fully to Ragiel pointing single handedly at the sun, his other hand slipping to Dendjue’s shoulder, (and then giving a light smack to the side of his head). “The sun is out today, let’s go enjoy it.”

A happier day, a happier time. I miss those days and their simplicity, even if it was just the mask of Tokieo Town….

To not get caught up in defining existence, that’s about as much anyone can understand without bending the concept into what they themselves believe in, and what’s the Truth.

For instance, I was dead, but I came back, as a Key. I was chosen to carry on.

To carry on.

“I wonder what makes the Natures carry on.”

“Enough Dendjue.”

*Or the Spirits for that matter.*

*Shush!*

I was barely three at this time. I overheard Macevoy saying that the protection of the systems wasn’t a Master’s job alone; everyone has their place, their part to do….But is this my part?

“Hmp, according to Dendjue’s logic, that means there would be no point for ‘spare parts’ as Seri would so” –

“Oh let it go brother.”

Nothing is whole, nothing is broken, that is what the Lifestream whispered to me when I awoke as a Key. A point to everything, a place for everything, my mother always said everything happens for a reason, whether we understand it or not. It may be something that is just beyond our comprehension, and simply “is”.

There is life, and then the option of what to do with it. Many people have argued whether life is under the control of one, or many – I do hold for certain however, above the concept of existence being a given, you are either provoked into who you are, or you choose who you want to be.

Based on the make-up of the physical plain, the Natures have the choices over what kind of people we become. They harbor the means of producing our dreams and nightmares, what provokes us.

I am the Key that is Kodomo’s Provoke, and I will bring out who you really are. What you have defined yourself as.

……………………

I know how to manipulate life. To make it give into being a slave to the Natures, rather the Natures a slave to them. These ‘gods’ have had their meaning twisted from the simplicity it used to be. Progression and complexity go hand in hand you see.

Yet the more things change, the more they stay the same. It’s a difficult concept to understand, one that even I myself have struggled with. It’s all nothing more than a cycle is it? Then, what am I…?

How cruel to flaw Designs with free will, or is it all, part of the plan?

Hollow Castle

The Lady was sitting up in her bed, rather flustered and annoyed with the horde of Residents by her bedside trembling in fear.

“*Such sad things, they can only channel a will.* The Lady rubbed her sore abdomen, *They hold nothing inside* - Hollow” –

“I NeVer woULd Let anYtHInG HapPeN tO yoU, neVeR, nevER, nEveR!!” –

“I n-n-n-n-ev-v-v-v-ver w-w-w-w-oul-l-l-l-l-l-d-d-d-d-d” –

“I get it Hollow,” said the Lady flatly, “He’s still gonna come, just like a tornado rockin’ a ****ing trailer park. (*Sigh*) And here I was planning on telling him more about what we both are, but given his temper at the moment, that might not be the wisest thing to do, my Design has already almost cost me my life and if I let him know my whims are being guided by my Design-influenced Nature, he’ll completely lose it. His heart is troubled in-between Yahena and the Chrost-Weik, something extremely dangerous for what he is, he needs his foundation to control himself, but, if his heart breaks….”

NefEro is a DeSign hImSeLf No? Only unAwaRe oF it?”

“He is an incomplete one – oh there’s his presence now (*all the residents huddled and screamed in unrestricted terror*), three, two, oooooooonnnnnnneeee~” – the Lady flipped her covers up and over her head –

BAM! – the tall, thick front black doors of Hollow Castle blasted open – a dark ferocious wind ripped through the castle flinging open all the windows – thrashing all the curtains, glass cracked, hundred pound furniture was swirled about like confetti forcing the [braver] Residents still about the Castle to shield themselves or be smashed – the wind channeling a roar that shook the plane – Hollow Castle retaliated by flooding itself with red light and lightning causing Nefero to manifest from the wind just outside the Lady’s quarter’s door which held up about as well as the front one despite the locks in place – WHOOSH~! The tempest wind tore open the door and the residents within to shreds – Nefero in a single bound leapt onto the Lady’s bed shielding her covered self with his body, “HOLLOW!!!” – he slammed his paw into the side of the wall – cracking the marble into a mini crater – simultaneously ceasing the defensive red light and lightning – anger keeping a sharp streamline ridge on his back – “HOW MANY ONE WINGED ANGELS DO YOU KNOW?!”

“YOU TOLD ME TO GIVE ALL I HAD TO HER RECOVERY!” Hollow Castle roared back, it’s manifested face encompassing the entire side of the Lady’s room in an anthromorphic mess with a trembling moan of the Castle’s structure, shaking the Lady’s room, “YOU PLACED HER” –

“YOU SHAVED YOUR *** DAMN EYES OFF!”

“Nefero,” came the Lady voice (still under the blankets, and now him) effectively silencing both Hollow Castle and the Beast of Darkness and Ruin, his tempest subsiding, “Take a deep breath dear, I’m fine.” She felt his body was trembling from anger, slightly shaking the bed; his wavering breath, at least, became forceful inhales and exhales of control.

The Lady pulled off the blanket, muddling up her hair (aside from what the household tempest had already done) *Pffft~* blowing it out of her face. “Nefero,” she placed her hand on his paw that was still balled up in a fist along the wall, “This intrusion was unfortunate, and Hollow, has assured me that it won’t ever happen again,” the Lady’s room trembled ever more slightly as Hollow’s wall-sized face assimilated back into the form of the room, absorbing the scorn from the Lady. “And I thank you sweetie for running to my aid all the way from the Anime System, you didn’t extend yourself from the limits of your portal did you?” She knew he’d have hidden South Light away, and made the journey himself.

“I could feel it’s worry that it failed to hide,” Nefero managed to say with a shaky voice (Memory Link* FTW), “I will, go through anything to be by your side.”

“Oh my Big Boy,” the Lady took Nefero’s head in her hands petting him gently, his body lowering to lay down with content around her (and a little of exhaustion), “Hollow Castle has kept me very safe for a long time; they never made it to my quarters; ah, where did you hide your sister?”

Nefero’s temper melted in her hands, his body giving a last few adrenaline powered shakes, “I left her with Mr. Ikari, he had all of the Fuka group on standby should their assistance be needed – I wanted to make sure everything, was safe, before” –

“And everything is safe, everything is alright, I’m alright, the Castle’s defense has been balanced, anything that could harm me will never, ever, ever, ever~ get me whilst I’m here.”

Inhaling those words, Nefero gave a long sigh of relief, relaying the events to South Light, who also breath a bit more teary-eyed release, and who relayed the message to Mr. Ikari who promptly reported to the rest of the Fuka group that everything was under control.

“Wait, our group’s name got changed?”

“[Cheese and Rice] I swear he breaks down every time she gets a scratch,” hissed Envy, having been forced to retreat from scouting her first Opposite Heart of man with a Pidgy that won’t leave him be.

“OW-OW-OW!” You stupid bird! STOP IT!” –

*RUN RUN RUN AWAY!!” –

“Oh Legato~” singed Nefero, and the one wrapped in a Dark Cloak appeared through its shadowy portal, “Could you kindly escort South Light back home?”

The cloaked one nodded and left.

*….Now,* the Lady thought, *His trip to that awful place needs to be justified at least.* “So…..sweetie, you did very well. Tell me what happened.”

Nefero knew the subject change was about the trip to the Natakschoule System, “……I remembered, where I was born, I was born in that place – inside the lowest quarters of the Sovereign Royalty’s Castle! And she was there too!”

The Lady tasted the words she wished to say, so coated with danger. “…..South Light certainly did a good job in protecting her brother…..You will always see her in your reflection. Deceit never shows what it truly means.”

Was that too much?

Nefero pondered those words……And then he slowly sat up looking his missus straight in the eye, “……’The birthplace of Deceit’……” they kept the glance, “You, were referring….to me…?”

Knock, knock, knock.

*…..He’s not ready even for this.* The Lady turned towards the door, “Come in.”

The Pike Monster sifted a broken claw and a mangled head in, “D-d-d-d-dear L-L-L-ady, w-w-w-w-we h-h-h-h-ave c-c-con-n-n-nfirm-m-m-ed th-th-that th-th-the o-o-o-o-on-n-n-ly th-th-th-thin-n-n-n-gs tt-t-t-aken wer-r-r-r-e, in-in-in-ind-d-d-d-d-eed th-th-th-th-the A-A-A-A-A-A-A-A-A-Anime M-M-M-Master’s b-b-b-b-odies.”

“WHAT?!” Nefero shot up with such vigor that it startled the Lady – but she dragged him down just as suddenly, keeping him subdued by holding his head down in a vice grip –

“What of the Buds?”

"Th-h-he-y a-a-a-a-re u-u-un-tou-t-t-t-t-t-ouch-ched-ed a-an-an-and u-u-u-u-unm-m-m-m-m-m-m-oved-ed."

"Thank-you,” said the Lady, “Now, get into contact with the Riders,” and the creature left closing the door, retreating from Nefero’s searing glare. “Mh,” the Lady leaned over Nefero giving him a warm embrace.

Nefero felt his face burning. “So, those angles are going to make it happen then. They really are going to awaken a second time; just like how Seritouge predicted to us.”

“There’s nothing we can do about that,” said the Lady simply, “There’s nothing I want to do about that.” A saddened smile came over her as she lessened her grip on Nefero to merely lean over him, “We at least stalled the effort, hm. Look at it this way, at least you have the opportunity for a re-match in where you can make them truly your kill.”

According to your Design.

“Seriously,” Nefero hissed, “I look forward to it.”

*I know you would.* “Although……*No, it’s not time yet, I myself am still coming to terms with my own faults….I need to be the better to guide him*….”

Nefero looked curiously up at his missus, what could be troubling her so? He knew something plagued her mind, figuring it just had to do with the trip to the Sovereign’s Castle and with her terrible injury, that injury has brought her so much misery, but it was not his place to pry at this moment, he needed to be understanding, accepting, so when she confided in him, he could be strong and comfort her. She has done so much for him, it was the least he could do for her.

The Lady tasted those dangerous words again, and let slip a few barely past a whisper, “We all have our own hearts” –

“Missus, you’re gripping my fur too tight” –

“Oh, sorry~” she moved her hands to the sides of Nefero’s face, lifting him up so that their eyes met. *Just a hint, his visit to his birthplace will not be a waste* and Nefero felt he was on the edge of knives – “My eldest. Listen to me loud and clear now.”

“Always,” Nefero replied wide-eyed.

The Lady caressed her hand over his brow, soothing his tension.

“I doubt you understood the first time why I sent you and your sister there. I sent you to the Natakschoule system, so that you wouldn’t befall an incident as I have,” the Lady placed her hand on her abdomen.

Nefero tilted his head slightly having some difficulty interpreting the Lady’s masked intentions.

“Your foundation, is us, and not what that reflection dictates. Never forget that. You were born as my baby, and South Light is your younger sister. You love South Light so very much, and she loves you, and I love you both more than anything. You’ve sworn to always be by my side, to be by your sister’s side. You even made a house call to your Hunters~! How worrisome you can be~ How careful you can mask it. Your foundation is a protector; slowly and surely it is coming to fruition. The past locked away in the bottom of the Sovereign’s Castle, will hold nothing over you, you are becoming what you yourself want to be.”

I will not succumb to this darkness, your poison, you don’t know the meaning of red. The red light within me – how can there be darkness I thought?

“Listen to your heart Nefero, and take care of your sister. I am so very proud of you.”

Abiding by a thread of the physical plain, we have to stay together, as a family. We have to keep one another safe and protected.

“We will break the chains of our past, and all together, we will free the physical plain from the shackles of existence.”

Thantos, in a guise sown throughout the physical plain, listened with a hypnotic drunkenness to the Lady’s ultimate goal. Damn she was perfect.

The Lady sent Nefero on his way, the monstrous bearcat stepping lightly over the ripped bits of the Residents, exiting the Lady’s room to find South Light standing outside patiently since arriving back with Legato; she felt that this was moment just for Nefero and the Lady.

Nefero leaned in for nudged and she hugged back. A family. A family. *Yes,* South Light thought, *This is what will keep us strong through all the scary parts.* South Light quickly ran inside, gave the Lady a hug, the Lady hugging strongly back, and skipped back outside to leave with her brother

Haku bubbled up in ice through the floor, bowing before the Lady and handing her an apology from the Pike Monster for not being able to reach the Riders at the moment and that it is still currently trying to make contact.

*Wonderful,* the Lady thought, *I will be damned if I let Nefero or South Light undergo that insanity.* Her abdomen pained her, *Ah…*

The Lady recalled a conversation she overheard between her babies with South Light chirping, *I always smell like, darkness, I mean what’s up with that? I spout light out the wazzu! Doesn’t light have a scent too?*

*I don’t smell like darkness,* Nefero replied, *I smell like blood.*

And both sides bleed.

PLEASE TRAVEL DOWN TO NEW POST!

Last edited:

Coldman9

LOLOLOLOLOLOL!!!

And YAY!! Finally something's coming out. WooHooo!!! The day we've all been waiting for has finally arrived.

And this part was good, Ragiel is homophobic and Dendjue plays that to full advantage. The philosophy was a bit over my head but it was deep, I'm impressed. Another great example of your writing Eva.

Silent Avera

Although our numbers looks to be greatly reduced over the months :C *Hugs Coldy*

I wouldn't say Ragiel is homophobic, he just hates to be taken for something her's not~ :3

Ah philosophy.......god that was so hard to write XD It's difficult to turn thin air into something tangible >_< Or is it?!

Thankies James =w=

*sends hopeful prayer to friends*

Silent Avera

*0* *TACKLE GLOMP* ROSA~! >X3

The entire chapter isn't up yet ^^; Remember a l l those things I teased y'all about? Yeah, it's a l l in there, mind you it's in Sora's part which longer than the first three parts combinded @_@;; I'm really scared about posting that one up, but so far so good.....

And yes, that was Ikari; we're all doomed ;-;

Tenyas

RE: +"T!red"+
Good god, where have I been for this? o.o It's epic, and now I must dig through here to see exactly how this all happened... Er... *notices hundred plus pages* May take several breaks though.

Seriously though, I'm drooling at how you write. It's quite captivating and makes you picture each event as it happens, down to the gestures some of the characters might be making due to the tone of their voice.

Silent Avera

>X3 Well howdy there Tenyas! I hope you enjoy your time here :3 And don't worry about the 100+ pages, there's alot of talking in-between ^^; Wesa likey to discuss :)

Coldman9

Yep, we reeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaally like to talk. And for a temporary session, we RPed.

Hollow Castle part was cool, I can't wait for the whole chapter to be out. Is it gonna be in a new post or are you gonna just update?

Me: Sora, if you want us to have faith then show some backbone and pwn some bad guys. God, it's like you're always the damsel in distress lately, even more so than Kairi. Not that she's even a decent damsel lately.

Silent Avera

I plan on updating, but recently I've run into trouble about just editing the original post so as much I don't want to, I might have to split the chap up :( iHowever, if the Winged Group's post fits then it'll stay up top~

Cool? XD Damn I was going for at least interesting since I know there's currently no way in hell for me to draw up sympathy for these guys.....yet.

._. I've put Sora waaaaaaaaaaaay out of his league and he's doin' pretty well if I do say so on his behalf. I mean he's up against things that controls the very fabric of existence, so some slack would be appreciated~ And also the bad guys he's up against have toys that give them unfair advantages at best - and they're also much more experienced at fighting the abnormal as the only ones who have excessive combat experience with the abnormal in Sora's group are Goku, Vincent, and Genkai.

Grant it the others can fight, but they haven't been through nearly as much as the three I mentioned before.

Sora -> >:C

Tenyas

RE: +"T!red"+
I notice that. XD Well, I'm on page... twenty something? Now, and great googley-moogley, there is a lot of talking. XwX; But, on the bright side, I'm really liking the story so far. Just... need. To keep digging.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back