• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► K.h.a

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Silent Avera

Night Pirate Graphic Lemonade Maker
Shadow-Love comes when he can >>; Although it is more difficult for him to *tear*

Anywho, I've got a chapter completion percent thing -> 55% Finalized :D *happy*

Coldman9

Wandering outside in the cold, looking for someone
55%, that's better than nothing. I can't wait till the new chapter comes out, finally something to satiate my K.h.a. withdrawl.

And as promised, here's my new filler.

Filler 3
Memories Reborn

Chapter 1

Riku! Where's Kairi?
Let's get going.
You're nothing but a puppet.
There were these black things. I couldn't see I couldn't-
Let's see what you look like under that hood.
I can't believe I flew, wait till I tell Kairi.
We're friends, right?
This is what's best . . . for everyone.
I had a great time today at the beach.
The darkness will destroy you.
My friends are my power!
You're a tough little Poppet.
Remember what you said before, I'm always with you too.
Take care of her.
But, who will I have icecream with?

"WHAT'S YOUR PROBLEM!!?? . . . You both . . think you can do whatever you want. Well I'm sick of it. Go ahead! You just keep on running! BUT I'LL ALWAYS BE THERE TO BRING YOU BACK!!"

Our numbers have never been more than thirteen.
. . .

Memories. It's said that as you die, you relive all the memories ingrained most on your heart. But what if you have memories, with no heart. What if there was nothing of you to be left behind, not even memories of you. Would you still experience those memories? Would anything, anyone, remember you, even in the slightest?

Who's there?

Cold darkness. Endless nothingness. Everything around, nothing but darkness and emptyness.

What's going on?

Light. Warm and welcoming. Something reaching through the nothingness. Something inviting, latching on to the last bits of what remains.

This is . . . nice.

Consciousness, coming back. Memories, returning to what they were. The missing section, coming back.

Where are they? Where are my friends?
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------​

*Yawn* Riku laid back on his makeshift bed in the middle of a platuau. A fire burned to his right, spreading light and warmth to the area around it in contrast to the cold, dark, desert. The ground underneath his blanket was hard and packed, but it was bareable compared to jousting and jolting of the zoid he had been piloting for the last two days. Or perhaps, trying to pilot, was a better term for what he had been doing.

*Tired already?* Dendjue asked floating above the young master, his hands behind his head and a smug smile on his face.

"Well, y'know us 'living' need sleep. It's one of the those necissary things that keeps us from ending up like you." Riku shot back, not opening his eyes.

*Hey, that hurts.* Dendjue said faking a pout.

"Deal with it." Riku turned over. He wasn't usually this cold, but Dendjue's constant mockery of his lack of piloting skills quickly wore his nerves out.

*Riku.*

Riku knew Dendjue was a good person, but he had a somewhat grating personality. He liked to poke fun at sensitive subjects, and people's lack of skills.

*Riku!*

How he got picked as a Keyblade Master, Riku would never know. Appearently the Anime Masters were far more skilled than he and Sora had had to be, maybe that was a primary factor. But still, of all the people, the keyblade had to pick him.

*RIKU!*

"WHAT!?" Riku snapped back, no longer able to ignore Dendjue's prodding.

*Someone's watching you.*

Riku sat up and let his senses run free. He didn't have a grasp on Sense* yet but those little hairs on the back of neck worked just fine for the moment. Someone was deffidently watching. After a few seconds he could hear footsteps coming at him from the darkness fo the desert. Even steps, they weren't in a hurry and deffidently not worried or scared.

As the person came into view Riku saw long black coat, the hood pulled up to hide the face, with two silver chains hanging down from the neck. They stopped at the edge of the light and stood still. Riku didn't waste a moment and jumped to his feet, summoning his keyblade to his hand and taking a stance.

*Friend of yours?* Dendjue asked floating close to Riku now.

"Not really." Riku whispered back.

"I'm not here to fight you." said the figure, a male voice coming from him.

"Yeah right." Riku shot back, "Personally I thought Sora and took care of the Organization. I didn't know there was a fourteenth member."

"It depends on who you asked. But I'm not the fourteenth member. That's beside the point anyway, I just need you to come with me." the figure waved it's hand and a dark corridor appeared.

"I'm not going anywhere." Riku said deepening his stance.

"She's waiting for you." the figure said getting a confused look in return, "But if you won't come willingly, then I'll take you by force."
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------​

"No . . . . . more." Ed groaned as she, Sora, Ash, Yugi, and Shonen Bat laid sprawled out on the ground.

Genkai and Vincent had brought them all to a river to rest and have lunch after training, very intense training. Ed's zombie look had returned and Ash and Yugi looked just plain dead. Sora was face down on the ground, not even a poke from a sharp stick could move him.

"Any progress on your part?" Vincent asked Genkai as he took a drink from a bottle of water.

"A bit." Genkai took a drink from her's, "They're developing well but not as quickly as I'd hoped. How about you?"

"They're doing well, but he still has a ways to go." Vincent looked over at Sora, "That keychain the Emotionless gave him hasn't reacted to anything yet. And that bit it said about him having been an Emotionless is still unclear."

"LUNCH TIME!!" came Chichi's cheerful voice. She came from a path through the forest accompanied by the Sailor Scouts, each carrying an armful of food.

With a groan the group began dragging themselves over to the large cloth spread on the ground for the food. As they finally reached it the food had been laid out in an appitizing manner. Somehow the group managed to the strength to feed themselves and halfway through they were all full of energy again.

"Wow, you guys must've worked up an appitite." Serena said as she looked at the dished left behind, not a scrap of food left.

"Yeah, but guess who's cleaning it up." Mina said dizmally.

Meanwhile Ed, Ash, and Yugi were lying in the shade of a tree to enjoy the rest of their break while Sora finished washing his hands in the river. When he looked up he saw something that surprised him, a small area by the river was sand. After thinking for a second he walked over, took off his shoes and socks, and stepped on the sand. It was warm from being in the sun all day, and very grainy. Sora smiled to himself as memories of home came back and walked to the edge of the water. He sat down and stuck his feet him the water, closing his eyes as he put his hands behind his head. Something was on his side was he thought back cause a wind blew strongly, rustling the tree's just right to where they sounded like waves.

"What's with Sora?" Mina asked as she looked over and saw him smiling.

"Hmm?" Ray thought for a second, "Well I remember the Destiny Islands was some sort of tropical world, I guess he must have spent a lot of days lying around at the beach."

"He must be back home right now." Mina said wistfully.

"I could use a beach vacation right about now too." Serena said as she finished packing up a load of dishes.

"Couldn't we all." came a voice drawing everyone's attention.

They all looked over to see a figure in along black coat leaning against a tree. As everyone saw him he stood up and walked out towards them. Vincent and Genkai were quickly infront of him, Vincent with his gun drawn and pointed at the newcomer.

"Who are you?" Genkai asked, her tone implying that she'd better get an answer.

"I'm an old aquaintance." the figure motioned to Sora who had just gotten his shoes back on and was rushing over.

"I don't remember being friendly with anyone in the Organization." Sora said harshly, summoning his keyblade.

"Oh really?" the figure removed his hood to reveal red, hedgehog hair, green eyes, and a mark under each eye.

"Axel!?" Sora's jaw dropped in surprise.

"Hey kid, s'up." Axel grinned at Sora

"But you're . . . I mean . . I watched you." Sora couldn't put together a sentence from everything that was going through his head.

"Yeah, it's a bit of a story." Axel scratched the back of his head, "And I don't really have time to explain. I'm just here to pick up Roxas."

"Hold it." Vincent rushed up and stuck his gun against Axel's forehead, "I don't know what you're planning to do but it won't involve Sora."

"Would you just relax." Axel smiled at Vincent, "I'm not gonna sick Heartless on him again, I got a simpler process this time. He's only gonna be gone for the rest of the day, you'll get him back tomorrow."

Vincent didn't say anything and pulled the hammer back on the gun. As it clicked Axel's expression went from friendly to pissed off.

"Get that thing out of my face!" Axel snapped and grabbed the gun, pushing it off to the side. A shot rang out as Vincent pulled the trigger, but it missed and put a large hole in a tree.

Everyone began to move to either protect Sora or get Axel. Axel jumped into the air, not high, and a chakram came to his hand. He threw it and pinned Vincent's gun to the ground then summoned two more chakrams to his hands. As Genkai reached him he crossed and blocked then pushed her back. He nimbly dodged as Vincent grabbed his gun and started firing at him, all the while getting closer to Sora.

As he finsihed dodging the bullets he jumped over the Sailor Scouts, who had formed a protective wall infront of Sora, and as he landed he put his hand on Sora's head.

"Don't worry, it's not going to hurt or anything." Axel said as a blank look came over Sora's face.

All the strength seemed to drain out of Sora and he began to fall forward. Halfway to the ground he was enveloped in wisps of darkness, like a dark corridor opening up. As the wisps went away Roxas dropped to his knees, his hood pulled up and hiding his face. At first he just looked down at his hands, turning them over and over, then he looked up at a smiling Axel.

"Axel?" Roxas asked standing up slowly.

"Hey." Axel said with a smile at his old, only, friend.

"SORA!!" Ed yelled out worried drawing the two Nobodies attention.

"Uh, I'll explain everything in a second." Axel said taking a step back, "But right now I think we need to get out of here." then stuck out his hand for a dark corridor.

"Hold it!!" Serena yelled sending a strong spell at Axel. It didn't hit but it exploded close to him, distracting him.

"Oh crap!" Axel yelled, the dark corridor dropping and opening up on the ground, sucking in the two Nobodies and the Sailor Scouts.

Unfortunately the corridor closed before Vincent or Genkai could reach it. A strange calm began to settle over everybody as they all asked themselves what just happened, and more importantly, what had that man done to Sora?

*Sigh* South Light let out a long breath as she lazily strolled through the halls of Hollow Castle. The Lady was healing in her bedroom, Nefero was out doing something, and Riders were traveling to the Royalties of each System, she was the only one with nothing to do.

She stopped for a second infront of a door with an armored skeleton on it. She opened the door a crack to peek inside. It was littered with table of open books, potions, chemicals, and other such expiramental objects, but the main attraction was the dark figure chained tot he wall across the room. Heavy breathing could be heard from him. South Light dawned a kitty smile as she saw the figure and moved to step in the room. Just as she set a foot in she stopped and a confused look came to her face.

"That's some magic." South Light said to herself as she began to trace back what she was feeling to it's source. Her kitten smile grew bigger when she located it, "I'll play with you later sweetheart." South Light called out to the figure as she closed the door and opened a portal.

She'd found something to entertain herself for a while.

End

Okie dokie, how was that everyone? Personally I like to think it was good. I hope to get another chapter out soon, wish me luck. Oh, and yay for Riku finally appearing again.

Silent Avera

;w; Oh god it feels so good to have some action back in here again - thank you James - THANK-YOU VERY MUCH~!!!!

You spelled a word wrong, but that's just nitpicking :p And the beginning was awesome *_* Like, really awesome.

And thanks for giving poor Riku some love XD

Gosh darnet, I get inspiration to write when I'm in the middle of a project DX WAH~!

Silent Avera

God speed James~! And thank-you soooo much ^_^

Did you start reading Cef when the Blitzball storm hit? XD

By the way........I have a present for y'all~! :O

[APRIL FOOLS DAY IS OVER~ BAD PRANK IS NOW GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONE~]

Last edited:

Silent Avera

XD

And it's not a language at all, it's Lorem Ispum which is dummy text to test out book layouts :3 And like I said, much will be left to the imagination :p

Don't worry, karma gonna's get me back soon, just watch, I smell the higher forces getting ready to lay the smack down on me~

:C

EDIT: And I was right, I am sick again, very sick, and this time it's all in my throat, I can't swallow, and I can't even talk, and it's spreading into my ear -_- *** dammit.....

Last edited:

Silent Avera

Do please forgive the double post, but this is my makeup post for the April Fool's prank :C

75% Finalized - WOOT! We're getting there~

And here's a summer preview: this is after the Naruto world which will finish up in May~

-Riku gets his long over-waited due - Zoid Battle vs. [Rider's Untouchable]

- Kairi gets tested in Ouran: Kairi vs. Griegal [Giant Bat Heartless]

*Donald and Goofy comeback~! That means so does Inuyasha and Wolf's Rain :D*

Sora goes to Ruroni Kenshi World, and then Tokieo Town to confront Seritouge.....Lot's of fun there >:)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Now these are the center fights for the end of Naruto:

Anit-Sora vs. Ninetails Naruto vs OMFGaraa

Yami Yugi vs. Bakura (someone is gonna die) :O

Pokemon third act fight against Rider's Untouchables

[Side along fight] Deities vs [????] <- just wait >:D

Envy vs. Abigale and Goku (I said Envy was really dangerous and you'll all find out why~

Now the story won't get stalled as much as it did in the Key Brawl, the Elric Brothers and Winged Group will see to that

Multitasking FTW~!!!! >XD

Silent Avera

Ah, thank-you Cef, I'm feeling better, I really am :D

And look~! This is not a prank, it's not a chappie either, it's a Baby Bit.......I forgot I had one tucked away....>>; *dusts it off*

This deals with this part when the Lady told Nefero to take South Light into the deepest part of the Soverign Castle to find the birthplace of "deceit" back in chapter 34. It's something I intentionally left hanging (for once) and now we get to see what happened.

To refesh your memories of 34:

[“But missus….how can your heart be wrong?”

The Lady smiled and leaned herself fully on Nefero, “The undervalued heart, can be stupid. Nefero, I can hear your heart with its painful beats, a heart with no blood to pump, with no outlet for itself, will only erode faster. To think we’ve been quite lucky with our gifts to carry us all this time. Listen, I want you to take your sister, South Light, and go to the Natakschoule System, go to the deepest level of the Sovereign Castle, to the darkest chamber at the very end of the Blind Hall, and enter the door to the left, the room of the Spirit of Darkness.”

“Missus, what will we find there?”

The Lady gave a sigh, “The birthplace, of Deceit.”]

Baby Bit: When They Were Young

*We are all interconnected Nefero, the system borders, the world borders, even the borders in our own hearts are useless. It's like one continuous flow, from one end to the other, and then around, and around, and around.*

Nefero lulled the words of his missus about in his head, and combed his memory of the secrets locked away in the belly of the Natakschoule System, the world where the Sovereign Royalty’s Castle lay, in its deepest level, to the darkest chamber at the very end of the Blind Hall, the door to the left which opened to the room of the Spirit of Darkness. Supposing having a room at the end of the ‘Blind Hall’ was suspicious enough, having a door with no knob was the match to the moth.

How to enter it…..

South Light stayed quiet with her hands behind her, watching her brother in front of the big ebony door that shinned as if midnight had been liquefied and hardened with a diamond sheen; above it was a gold plate that merely said ‘Spirit of Darkness’….insulting.

Nefero ran the tip of his claw across the door’s surface. The ‘birthplace of deceit’ as the Lady had it called it.

“Big Brother….?” South Light’s voice lightly echoed down the marble hall.

“’Why have something that no one is to ever enter?’” said Nefero. “’Member what…Momma said…..’Why even know about? It’s madness’” – Nefero knocked the gold plated off – CLING,CLING-CLING-CLING. “Why even name it?”

This is not the ‘door’ of the Spirit of Darkness, there is no such thing, no such history that couldn’t have been written thus leaving the legacy of a door with no knob. There is history everywhere, and it bleeds from the quietest of places. Nefero pressed his paw against the door, and felt the impression of itself pressing back.

“……………”

“Big Brother….?”, South Light’s voice was higher, Nefero was trembling.

He turned around, wide eyed, scared. “This, is where I was born,” he said barely above a hoarse whisper. Nefero eyes focused behind South Light, to another ebony black door, the spitting image of the door before him–the only reflection of his black body being his yellow eyes translated to a light blue glaring their gleam and teeth right back –

“AAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH – !!!! SHE’S HERE! SHE’S HERE!” –

“Wha- who Big Brother?! Who is she?! WHO?! – AHH! – Ne-Nefero stop! STOP! YOU’RE SCARING ME–!”

A resident of Hollow Castle with a head that looked like it had a sledge hammer taken to it with a body as thin as sticks, attached to the most delicate of hands was ringing out the lady’s bed sheets with great skill into a large bowl by her bed that was quickly filling up.

Nefero’s agonized screams reverberated all throughout Hollow Castle along with South Light’s terror.

There were several other residents there as well some tending to the Lady’s great wound, sowing it up carefully while one brushed her hair (perching itself on the wall with its hook feet) and another waiting on the other side of the bed from the bed sheet ringer with a napkin at the end of a claw.

Even with Hollow Castle’s aura focused to her room, the Lady was in great pain, she only showing instances of discomfort with slight grimaces in her face and coughing, and every time a cough escaped her, the resident with the napkin was there to wipe her mouth clean.

“YOU ***** I’LL MAKE YOU PAY FOR WHAT YOU DID TO ME!” Nefero pounded and slashed and bite on the opposite ebony door bombarding it with his Shatter* magic, but the surface was so smooth and strong, nothing phased it – “I’LL RIP YOU TO SHREDS! I’LL MAKE SURE YOU STAY BURNING IN HELL!” His own reflection attacking back just as viciously as he, himself all reflecting back save for the eyes being blue with a splash of white across the snout -

"BIG BROTHER PLEASE - !"

The residents took no heed of thier screams.

The Lady listened as she lay in her bed swishing her finger around in the bowel of red next to her, more drips of red being added as the ringer twisted the bed sheets tight. “I’m sorry Nefero, but as the elder, I protected you more from yourself, that was my mistake that South Light didn’t have to adhere to. My poor baby, please forgive Momma from sheltering you from your cruel, cruel existence.”

[Instrumental Song] Violin

A bright shinning light filled the Blind Hallway, Nefero was frozen in mid attack with his paw reaching back, South Light stood up on her tippie toes, Nefero was really tall on his hind legs, she grabbed around just below his chest and brought him down on all fours, then she gently hugged her brother around his head, closing his mouth, and then his eyes. The intense light radiating off of her bewitched Nefero’s senses drowning out all anger into a calm state of bliss. She guided Nefero out of the Blind Hallway, and then retracted her light.

Nefero blinked and shook his head, “Sa-South Light…”

South Light was in a vulnerable pose, “I’m (*sniff*) I’m still your baby sister right?” her eyes whelped up in tears –

“Sissy! Yes, yes, you are my baby sister, and you’ll forever be my baby sister! Oh please don’t cry, Southy, Sissy, please, I’m here, I’m here.”

The Lady smiled hearing her babies with one another how gentle Nefero sounded, how childish and bubble South Light was, “That’s good to know……Siblings are wonderful.”

Momma also said something else, 'Hm, around it goes. Who's to say these are the best years of your life? If these are the best years of your life, then what's the point of living the rest?'

Okay, this was alot sadder then I remember it being ;~;

EDIT: Holy cow, this story is in the top 5 viewed fanfics of this site @_@;;;

Last edited:

Coldman9

Wandering outside in the cold, looking for someone
Well that was certainly interesting. I have no earthly idea what was going on but it was interesting.

And since I said to expect it, here it is, a new chapter in the filler.

Filler 3
Chapter 2​

Gradually, consciousness drifted back into Roxas. At first he felt a sensation like floating, then as that wore off he was aware of himself lying on something hard and flat. As energy came back to him he was able to open his eyes, and was immedietly blinded by a bombardment of white. After moving around for a second he was able to slowly open his eyes agian, letting them adjust to the brightness of everything. After he was able to see his stood up and looked around.

"Don't move." came a cold voice accompanying the feeling of a blade against the left side of his neck and crossing across his back.

Roxas stood still for a second then twisted quickly to his right. As the blade left his neck and back he summoned Oblivion and Oathkeeper to his hands and blocked as the blade came down at him. The blade quickly withdrew and came back for another attack at a different angle. Roxas backed up and stepped to the left, blocking and dodging the blade. Despite there only being one it was quick and forced him to keep backing up and stepping to left and right alternately, moving his keyblades fluidly as he blocked.

The constant moving kept him from actually identifying his attacker until he managed to hold down the weapon and got a good look at it, the Way to Dawn.

"Riku!" Roxas said in surprise as he backflipped over the grey haired boy and landed in a defensive stance.

"Roxas?" Riku asked finally taking a good look, the hood hiding the Nobodies face.

There was a moment of silence at the surprise between the two, then a sea of fury rose in Roxas. Here he was, the boy who had trapped him in a lie for his final days, the one who had beaten him, and something else, something he couldn't remember.

In a second Roxas was infront of Riku, swinging his keyblades at the boy. Riku blocked the first attack but the strike from Oblivion hid the attack from Oathkeeper, it was all he could do to raise his arm and block with a Dark Shield*. The force of the blow sent him flying into the wall, as he recovered the Nobody was at him again and created a large gash on the pure white wall as Riku dodged again. As they turned to face each other again Roxas began turning as he attacked with both his keyblades, knocking Riku to the ground.

As he raised his keyblades to finish the attack Roxas was suddenly hit by a powerful force. It was a strong Fire* spell that sent him flying through the air. As he came down again something snaked it's way through the smoke and wrapped around him, binding his arms to his body and holding him tight.

"Riku? Are you alright?" Serena asked as the Sailor Scouts walked up to him.

Riku looked back at the girls and then looked over at Roxas, "Yeah, I'm fine. What did you do to him?"

"Just bound him. It's nothing to worry about."

"LET ME GO!!" Roxas roared trying to break out of his binds, Oblivion and Oathkeeper lying infront of him.

"Answer us first. Who are you?" Mina asked sternly, her tone demanding and answer.

Roxas just continued to struggle, and although his hood hid his feature, they all seemed to be able to tell he was glaring at them.

"His name's Roxas." Riku answered walking up, "He's Sora's Nobody."

"Nobody!!??" the Scouts all asked in unison and surprise.

"Yeah Nobody." Riku nodded at them, "Sora was a Heartless for a little while, and so Roxas was born. But that's beside the point." He looked around at the room they were in, "No way, this can't be-"

"Castle Oblivion." came Axel's voice, followed the by the man himself as he stepped out of a dark corridor by Roxas.

The red head summoned a chakram to his hand, putting everyone in a defensive position. But instead he swung it around and cut the binds holding Roxas. As the younger Nobody stood up he gave one last glance at the group then focused his attention on Axel.

"Good to see ya Roxas. You been taking care of yourself?"

"Well, besides Sora nearly dying and getting himself in over his head things have been okay." Roxas said to his old friend, "But what about you? I was watching from Sora when you-"

"Yeah yeah, long story." Axel waved off the question then looked over at Riku and his group, "And would you people stop being so defensive, I'm not here to hurt you."

"You say that but there's nothing to back it up. You attacked us, did something to Sora, and then dragged us here." Serena said glaring at the red head.

"Okay first, that was self defense. Two, Sora's fine, he's just sleeping right now. This isn't a permanent thing, Roxas will return to him after a while. And three, I didn't drag you here, you accidentally came along."

"Axel." Roxas interupted before anyone could say anything else, "Why are we here?"

"Oh right." a look of rememberence returned to Axel's face, "She wanted to see you and Riku again. So I brought you two here."

"She who?" Riku asked dismissing his keyblade.

" . . . . " Axel's lips moved but no sound came out.

"What?"

"He said . . . . " Serena tried saying it but Riku still couldn't hear.

"Why can't I hear what you're saying?" Roxas asked Axel, showing he couldn't hear either.

*Sigh* "Damn, I guess things wouldn't just come back." Axel said with a disappointed tone, "This means we're going to have to take the long way."

"Now hold up just one second!" Serena yelled as Axel turned to leave, "Who said we're going anywhere with you? You just pop out of nowhere, take Sora's Nobody, and kidnap us to some weird castle!"

"Okay, I didn't want to bring all of you along, just these two." Axel pointed to Riku and Roxas, "But if you come along I won't object. But the only way you'll find out why I brought them here is if you come with me. Or you can just stay here. Even though there's a way in unless these two meet . . . . ,she won't open the doors."

"So we're locked in?"

Before any more questions could be asked Axel turned around and started walking away, towards another door.

"Hold on a second!" Roxas called out stopping Axel, "Are you saying I have to go with him?" and pointed at Riku.

"Look Roxas, I know you hate him." Axel turned around with a serious expression, "But this is important, and once you remember why you won't care that he's here. But for now, just put up with each other and let's go." then turned back around and walked on.

Roxas turned back to Riku with a growl, then turned and ran after Axel. Riku was left to look questioningly at the Scouts as they all tried to decide what to do.

*I say we go with him.* Dendjue said slipping out of Riku

"Dendjue!!?" all the Scouts yelled, earning them a smile from the Ghost.

"Why do you say that?" Riku asked ignoring the happy looks from the girls.

*Cause I don't think we'll get anywhere without that guy.*

*Sigh* "Well you're right about that." Riku looked at the girls as they stared, shocked at a floating Dendjue. He scratched the back of his head and rushed off after Axel and Roxas.

*C'mon girls.* Dendjue chided staying behind with them, *You really shouldn't leave him by himself, he is a friend of Sora's.*

"But what about-"

*We can talk later. Right now you need to catch up or you'll probably be left behind.* and with that Dendjue started heading in the direction Riku had gone, leaving the Scouts to look at each other and follow.

End

So how was that? Just needed to do the intro to Castle Oblivion. And bonus points to whomever can guess who 'She' is.

Silent Avera

Well that was certainly interesting. I have no earthly idea what was going on but it was interesting.

Dammit. Oh well mystery was half the baby bit anyway >>; It was just a peek at Nefero's past, the Lady had to confront her problems (some of them anway) when the Wild Emotionless nearly killed her with Eros, and so she sent Nefero to do the same with some of his inner strife, she told him to bring South Light with him because she knew South Light would calm him down when his emotions got out of hand. Nefero didn't really get too far with dealing with his past, but he got his feet wet, and that's pretty much all the Lady could ask for at this point since this is like right after Nefero saw her all torn up, so his emotions were still really elevated~

Hope that helps :3

And this filler chappie was a light one~ Like a cloud passing over, even with Roxas being so mad at Riku, it's weird, it's like "Good day today everyone, I'm your chapter for his evening, please have a seat over there, crumpits?"

I don't know XD Lighthearted in the heavy side, there, that's the expression I want to use ^_^

Silent Avera

*hugs Cef* Me too ;A; One step at a time, one step at a time we go~

78% finalized.....damn you Final Paper over British/India relations, darn theeeee~!

My research buttons are sore~

Outline preview action GO -

[Hollow Castle] Nefero is an angry beaver. (actually he's a bearcat, but that's besides the pooooooooooooooooooint~) The Lady gives Nefero some new instructions; South Light recollects~

[Winged Group] Socks will get rocked when examining what's been done to Ragiel, Lorenia, and Dendjue's bodies.....heavy editing going on >>;

[Anime Royalty's Castle] Spirit's intentions and relations between systems are questioned [subject to change, grr.] The Elric Brothers and Merlin learn about Kairi's supposed fate. Edward gains a skill, yay~!

[Konohagakure] Sh!t goes down, 8 people will not return. Hokage must make decision about the threat of the "Star Ninjas" and "Outsiders" relations. Sasuke, Naruto, and that pink headed girl who I never named get their tails handed to them; *sigh* Naruto....gets....closer to, owning up to his "new" position in Sora's group - don't tell me you didn't see it coming! As awesome as Kakashi is, he's needed elsewhere. Yugi/Pharaoh get their due, we haven't been focusing on Star Fish for nothing and not because it's one of my favorite animes nooooooooooooooo~ Team Rocket makes a choice. Abigale makes a choice.

Darnet there was a song I wanted y'all to listen to, but I can't remember it :(

And then we end on Tokieo Town, so yeah, we go EVERYWHERE~

Riku: Not everywhere ;A;

:O

"I will not succumb to this darkness, your poison, you don’t know the meaning of red. The red light within me – how can there be darkness?"
"I don't smell like darkness, I smell like blood."

"Did you know that there's a visible crack in your being? That's not natural - are you really all you? Or are you just some patchwork jigsaw puzzle with a pretty weapon to hide all that glue holding you together? :3"

Last edited:

Silent Avera

^Don't feel bad James, it's the end of the semester ._. we all know the hell that it is.

"I looked in her eye and saw it, glaring back through me. Through her eye they shared deliberating my meek self. Their sight traced in that red glow that cuts the darkness down its infinite depths, and stains the light through its reach. That glow.....To look in the eye of a Monster is frightening, but to look in the eye of 'It', has burned and broken my sense of reason for fear. For after that, there is no terror that can ever amount to that acknowledgment. Through her eye 'It' saw me, and smiled."

"On May 17th, perhaps you'll begin to reason without fear too."

WoN't You jOin uS?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back