• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► K.h.a

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Silent Avera

Night Pirate Graphic Lemonade Maker
Vincent is pimp. And it's time for the Lady to interact with our ill fated friends, it is sooooooooooooooo time >X3

Character axe awaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay~!....I know it's a hack, but pfft~ I'll try not to make it seem so obvious XD so quite screwed they are, but the Lady is still injured, she's possessing the snake because it's pretty much a direct line to Hollow Castle~ err extension of it, nyeh, even so, that's still hack since her powers are translated through the snake's now~ she's like a mystery cherry*~ At least all of Hollow Castle is out there now (I lie I bet), it's pulse attack scrambles everything and everyone from Spirit to a puppy, (plus it has the literary power of hack too shamisen)

Needless to say, but Orochimaru is gonna get spanked by her :D He's like a kid in a candy store with sticky hands, he needs to learn his boundaries, err, that he is in some~ at least with taking the Lady's stuff~

Speaking of getting spanked by one of the Big Four - at first I didn't even think I was gonna mention Sakura's naaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaame.....But now I have a purpose for her, muahahahahahaha~!

Squee, I'm sooo exited for how this chappie is turning out, it really is a corner stone in the story ^_^

Last edited:

Cef

Doodling on Vanitas' face while he's sleeping^^
Pedochimaru is more like Pedobear in a preschool, if you ask me. He ain't stopping until someone catches him >.>

SAKURA BASHING YAAAAAAAAAAY~!

Literary Hack? OMFG CALL IN MAKUBEX! AND SECTION 9! Or at least get Haruhi in here! Or the DAI-GURREN DAN! Or make a wish to Yuuko-san!

Seriously, I'd like to see a fight between reality hackers. That'd be sweeeeeeeeeeet~!

Shadow-Love

Alright ya'll, due to a computer virus taking away my computer my time on here will be incredibly spaced apart and short when I do get on. As such I'll probably only have time to post up a chapter on my story, unfortunately not today. I'm gonna depend on all ya'll to keep it from going all the way to the back of the list. Thanks if you do do it.

Silent Avera

@Cef: O_O....Girl, that would be like dividing by zero - the universe wouldn't be able to take it! ACK! My brain is about to have an an...an....an.....an.....an....an.... XDDDDDD

And also such a chapter is beyong my writing capabilites ^^; I don't think I could pull it off, pfft :(

@Coldman: Spring Break looks like a charm for this story here.......LALALALALALALALALALA~! >>; I'll do my best! It comes when it comes, and it'd been baking rather well! ^_^

@Shadow Love:........;_______________________;

Why does god hate us.........From author to author, we'll do our best Jason within the rules of the forum. You take care of yourself and Nicole okay?

It's like the great divide, but at least, the sky never breaks......;_______;
.............................................................................................................................

Yay more 38-5 rough bits~ Rough format lalalalalalala~ And no I'm not spilling everything, muahahahahaha~

"I'll knock you to the Other Side if you even think of following me!"

"Little -! ow," -

"STAY!"

Abigale went to to grab him - "Wait!" - but he was already in shadow form - pointed from Abigale to Sora - and disappeared through his portal -

"That snake - it's too powerful!" said Abigale - "I can feel it's aura from here! There's, something trying to crawl in it - something is filling inside it!"

"****!"

"I have to go - I can use my powers" -

"NO!" shouted Chi-Chi, "You can't go Abigale - you're needed here - they'll take you away!" -

"It'll take them away!"

Bulma grabbed Abigale, "We have to trust that they'll come back" -

- she yanked her hand away - "THEN TRUST ME!"

Sora grabbed her hand, "You'll, make their sacrifice, for nothing," he breathed, he squeezed her hand, "It's, painful...it's really painful, but..." the pain ended his breath, doubling him over, grabbing his neck - Abigale put her hands over his.

"Abigale," said Bulma pushing two rolls of quilt together with Chi-Chi under Sora, "You're not doing nothing - you're here to protect too, just like you wanted, right? We're entrusting you to protect everyone here."

Abigale watched the green glow under her hands, "But, I...." Her puppy nudged her.... "I can do something now, I can, it's all up to me now" -

"Please, we need you, here," said Chi-Chi.

"We're all in this together," said Bulma.

Abigale's hands trembled.

"I'm sorry sweetie..." -

- "That's not fair," said Abigale, "(*Hic*) To decide who means more" -

"Don't you dare say that," say Chi-Chi, "Be a big girl and look at your responsibility" -

"My responsibility is what I want to do - and I want to fight - !"

"Abigale, heh," came back Sora's voice, "We know we can't stop you, if you want to go, then by every means go."

Clearly an audible gasp from Chi-Chi and Bulma could be heard.

"But," Sora continued, "I really, really don't want to die just yet, I need you to help me. The village needs you to help defend it. We need you to help us fight against the Lady. Everyone is doing what they can do, what they want to do, what they have to do - sometimes those choices are the same, and sometimes they're not, and, we have to be strong through the choices we don't want to do."

"If we could be out there, you bet your tail we would."

Oooooooooooohhhh~!

*Those two were able to stand on their own. Those two did what had to be done, even she understood that.*

*Those two, she - who are you talking about?!*

*That one knew but couldn't tell, that one saw but didn't hear, she could hear and see and speak, and saved that boy as well~*

*Who?! What are you talking about? Who saved who?*

*She used her purpose to save him. She understood she was a tool of destiny.*

Kairi stood impatiently folding her arms.

*'Never forget, that's the truth.' Never forget Kairi, what you are, what your purpose is-that price to fullfill.*

*How can I when you're beating it into my head?* she spat.

*Never forget...I'm going to make you disappear, just like she did.*

*As if! - Who are you talking about Misfortune?!*

*The value she held is the same as yours, you're just a jumble of memories, you can't stand on your own - just like her, just like her, just like her, (*Just like who?!*) just like her, just like her, just like her* -

"SHUT UP!"
........................................................................................................

Poor Riku has to wait to get some love again :(

Riku: Don't worry, when my time comes again.....when it comes again, I will rocketh.

Last edited:

Shadow-Love

I had no idea what's going on in those rough bits but I like how it's going. Poor Riku is the after thought of the masters. I can't wait for that chapter to finally go up, and spring is so close I can practically touch it.

Silent Avera

Chappie's working slowly and steadily, but it got hit with a big road bump - allow me to explain :(

Ugth, I've been sick for a whole week, work got backed up, and chappie had no work done on it - but at least I'm finally starting to feel better - I mean I have the upper congestion infection from hell! My left eye shut down - caked with yuck, my right ear lost 50% of hearing from being clogged, my nose was bleeding, my throat got blisters, I've been coughing and blowing out OCEANS of, uh, yuck, I lost sense of my motor skills - and now I'm pumped so full of medicine I started a conversation with the living room wall....and it talked back.

I am soooo going to incorporate this sense of sickness into the chappie, I think it'll fit well with rounding out what'll be going on - life experience FTW!!!

P.S. Eye infections are costly - 40 bucks (with insurance help) for about 5 grams of eyedrops?! BULLSH!T! :( - okay this isn't a health care debate, but the sense of healing, and sickness/injuries will have an underlying theme~

Lalalalala manipulations~!

Spring is so close indeed SL, I can feel Block's rage >_< - "Riku is the after thought of the Masters" XD Indeed, quite indeed, but it bothers me Kairi has more importance as of late than he does :(

Make sure you let your eyes rest Coldman :)

Oooh, Cef, may I comission from you an omake about Riku? Pwease? *bat single eye prettily*

Last edited:

Coldman9

Wandering outside in the cold, looking for someone
Okay,either there's something up with the computer I'm using or the entire forums just changed its style.

But I do like how the new one looks, really cool.

What's up ya'll, how you been? I know you're not feeling well Eva, my prayers are with you, hope you feel better soon.

Cef, I'm behind Eva in that you should do an omake to liven things up. I love your omakes.

Cef

Doodling on Vanitas' face while he's sleeping^^
Ohai again.

Sorry for the lack of crazy, but there's this thing called 'Real Life', and it's been taking up pretty much all my time... lol

*whimper* Poor Eva Nee-chan >.<

*sends digital hugs*

As an apology and a get-well-soon present, here's some Riku crack that's less of funny and more of awesome:

~What ever happened to Riku?!~

Riku was pissed. No doubt about that. First, the crap with his home world, then some crazy shit on other worlds, including seeing Sora get completely pwnd, talking wolves, and giant robots, and now some strange portal had sucked him into somewhere that's creepy, empty and reeks of Darkness. Somehow, Riku feels that this is the result of a karma backlash from his one-year stint as a bad guy.

"No use complaining here, then. Now, where the hell am I?" Riku wondered aloud.

"There's your answer, kid." a voice from behind him commented sarcastically. Riku jumped back and summoned Soul Eat- uh, Way to Dawn ("I can never get used to calling it that..." Riku mused internally) to, er, 'greet' his companion.

He barely got a good look at the guy in red when several things popped out from nowhere. To those of you reading, imagine voodoo dolls on steroids. FIRE-BREATHING voodoo dolls on steroids.

One thing's for sure, though, they look NOTHING like any Heartless, Nobody, or Emotionless he's ever seen.

"Hey!" he called out to his companion, "Team up?"

The man grinned. Riku only noticed now that they had the same hair and eyes. And grinned back at the stranger. They stood back-to-back, swords extended, and said at the same time:

"This party's just getting crazy!"

LIMIT: WEEPING DEMON

Needless to say, it was EPIC.

~End~

Cookie to whoever guesses who our mystery guy is!

Riku: If you ask me, it's kinda obv-

Me:*hits Riku*

SILENCE, PEON!

*blows Eva a kiss*

I hope you get well really soon, Nee-chan!

Silent Avera

Not if you don't want to James, I'll leave that up to you with you having my permission to do as you see fit.

I've put myself back in the pit of shame since I really, really need to focus on Block now, a lot of my future is really riding on this third try. ;_; Like, if I'm gonna live or die future.

And so May is the new "spring." *** dammit -_- If it's any consolation to my dear friends and readers, I've not had any peace for a long, long, long, long time now, otherwise this chapter would have been finished like, in January, like I said, two months ago. You can attest to my nerves James, I think I'm going to snap soon @_@;; ;__________;

Silent Avera

-State of the 'Vera- err, I've been looking at too much Neravera~ =w=

Anywho, I'll keep this short and sweet - I won't be going up for Block this time (thou can imagine my relief - it's pick up life from pieces timez y'all~!) Does that open up time for story? Yes.

'member this baby isn't cancelled, just on hiatus~

Shonen: Joooooooooooooooooooooooooooy~ I've been waiting for the sheer amount of hell-o-buster you're going to put us through.

SA: Me too, me too. It's like my Kamehameha chapter, **** is getting blown away.

Shonen: Be nice if we actually were blown away and not teased anymore, but that's just me.

SA: And due to recent events in the Naruto universe, i.e. "grown up" Naruto losing his ****ing marbles, changes were made to keep in heed of said developements =_= oh this should be fun.

Last edited:

Coldman9

Wandering outside in the cold, looking for someone
Well now that time's opened up I hope to be reading something soon. To be honest I need a little K.h.a something to refill my batteries, or else I'll probably go crazy.

That being said, I hope to have the first chapter of a 3rd filler up soon. WARNING: 358/2 DAYS SPOILERS IN THE FILLER.

Silent Avera

FILLER FILLER FILLER FILLER *_* Thank-you James, *sniff* ;~;

"Soon" is in the eye of the beholder *waves hands mystic like* It'll come up ah, west of the moon, east of the sun ^_^

>>
<<

Can't work on it this weekend though, profs are doing their semesterly "KILL THE STUDENT" swamp a but early, but next weekend looks good for writing :3

Y'all ready to CRY? MUAHAHAHAHA - err, not that I've been too successful with that, grr.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back