• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► K.h.a

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Reverie

Bronze Member
Awards
I read the first couple chapters and it's interesting. I'll subscribe to this and read the other chapters later. :)

Silent Avera

Night Pirate Graphic Lemonade Maker
WOOT! YAY!

Happy to report the Christmas chappie is coming along swimmingly~ It's a bit different from the first two, which is good, it won't be too repetive a theme~

Oh yeah, I'm also working on chap 38-5 simoultaniously <- hahahaha, and in 38-5, the character axe is coming down, 8, count them, 8 people "go down".

Shonen Bat: o_O

Also, this "character axe" is tied into the story, if y'all remember, Opposite Hearts need to be collected.

Silent Avera

Expect 38-5 to be out early, early January,or late, late December.

It does seem a bit high, but y'all won't miss 'em too much, I don't think~ and it all ties into the story, each character that is lost, has thier reason to be lost, and the characters that are affected, have thier grit to be affected.

It'll all work out, trust me :3

Silent Avera

Actually, the selection wasn't hard at all SL~

Hold it high Cef! >;3

Shonen Bat: About time! We've been waiting about 4 months! Who's gonna bite the dust first?

SA:YOU!

Shonen Bat: GAH!

Anywho, preview timez:

Christmas chap

[FYI, this is a GIANT tree]

“Are you serious?”

“Yeah, we looked everywhere for it, no one could find it.”

Abigale slapped her hand to her face very Madonna-eque like, “Craaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaapuh. Well that’s that, we’ll have to find a replacement star in the mean time.”

[Nonchalant turn to Yugi]

*Blink.*

*Blink-blink.*

[Target acquired] –

“NOOOO” –

“COME HERE!” Abigale horse-jumped Yugi and pinned him down.

“Is topping the tree off now that important?!”

“YES!”

“WHY?! And it doesn’t even have to be a star! It could be” –

“Bullcrap!” spat Abigale, “Atop the tree is a star, and only a star, giving homage to the very star that gave light to a world wrapped in darkness when few believed there was any light left. A star represents the single shimmer of hope among a blackened desolate landscape, there is nothing more befitting being atop a Christmas tree, and what shape is a Christmas tree? It’s an arrow POINTING UP! We are getting a frickin’ STAR! (*POINT*)! And anyway, you should be honored that you’re currently representing the star.”

Abigale tucked Yugi up – “N-n-n-n-n-n-ne-ne-ne-no-no-no-no-(Yugi turned to Goku for mercy but, “Sorry Yugi.”)-no-no-no-no-STOPSTOP–NA – CHUUUUU~ “aaaaaaAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH”–TOMP.

The top of tree wobbled sways of at least eight feet before the impact finally swung itself out; Yugi becoming hooked on a branch and dragged back and forth like a rag doll.

Goku cupped his hands into a mike, “You okay up there?”

“Why ‘inkdn’t ‘ou bus ‘ie mi up ‘ere?”

“Ah, ha...” Goku rubbed the back of his head and looked to Abigale who just shrugged her shoulders, “Sorry, the thought didn’t go through wa-our heads.”

“Wha a ‘urpise...”

“Okay now Yugi,” said Abigale, not batting an eye from her decrator mode “ – You just duck down, make like a star and twinkle m’kay?”

“M’KAY.”

“Good, now Goku, come, we must see how the ginger bread houses are coming along.”

“Okay.”

Yugi meanwhile nestled down into the top of the branch, showing only the top of his head, his hair, and from the ground, you really couldn’t tell.

Last edited:

Silent Avera

That was just one bit I thought was funny :3

The chappie goes to several locations like the last one - hurrrrray recylin' XD ^^; But they're strung under a different tuuuuuuuuuuunnnnnnnnnne~

It's based off of one of the most well known Christmas stories :3 Now - *hurries to finish it*

Reverie

Bronze Member
Awards
I've read a couple more chapters and...dang I'm starting to really like it. :)

Shadow-Love

Yeah, this is looking to be a great Chirstmas story.

Glad to hear you're getting into the story RD. But first and foremost I don't think you've been properly introduced.

Welcome to the K.h.a. family. Silent Avera and Coldman are the mom and dad. Lecty and Cef are thier two adorable twin girls. JustCallMeShadow is the cool uncle. And I'm the energetic and funny cousin. We'll work out your role later.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back