• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► K.h.a

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Coldman9

Wandering outside in the cold, looking for someone
Okay, thank you. Now keep in mind this is just a thought, this is in now way meant to be taken seriously. But first a little backstory as to what's happened. Sora and Riku have entered Hollow Castle in order to finish the Lady off. Let's see what happens.
Random Somthing

"GAH!!" Riku yelled out as a spike from the castle's wall impaled him. Before Sora could reach him the spike retracted and left Riku to drop to the floor.

"Riku? RIKU!?" Sora yelled running over and kneeling down by his friend, the light quickly fading from his eye's.

"S-sorry." Riku appologized, blood trickling from the corner of his mouth, "I let my guard down."

"You can't die Riku, nothing dies in Hollow Castle!" Sora yelled as Riku fell limp.

"Nothing's supposed to." came a cold voice and Sora looked up to see the Lady followed by Nefero and South Light walking up to them, "But just this one, upon my request, it'll let something go." and they laughed as tears streamed down Sora's face, "This place is the place of ultimate creation, you thought you could get through without paying the price?"

"Ultimate . . . Creation huh?" Sora said quietly as he stood up. He slipped Riku's Dark Cloak off and put it on over the Light Cloak, a hissing sound issued as they touched one another, "If this place is ultimate creation, then I'll just have to be unlimited destruction."

Suddenly light enveloped Sora and reached up, lighting the dark hall and hitting the cieling. The two cloaks fluttered wildly behind him as the light became condensed, focusing upon him. Suddenly the light became pitch black as the cloaks wrapped themselves around him. Spikes shot out from all angles of the hallway, aiming straight to pierce Sora. Cschck! The three at the end of the hallway covered their eye's as the place where Sora was exploded.

As the dust cleared they were shocked to see the spikes broken and not one reached where he was standing. But to call the thing before them Sora was a mistake. The thing had Sora's form but was pitch black. It had had yellow eye's but the whites remained and the pupils were blood read, from it's back sprouted two black angels wings, each feather with a red outlining. And to finish it off the thing held two keyblades, the Oblivion and a much more sinister Way to Dawn. With a flap of it's wings the spikes retreated back into the walls and feathers spread out in the hallway. After a second they all faced toward the Lady and shot forward.

"Oh please." South Light said waving her hand and a barrier was set up infront of them.

But as they reached it the feathers broke the barrier like glass and kept going. Nefero pushed the Lady behind him but wasn't quick enough for South Light. She fell the the ground, eye's full of shock as she died.

"You son of a *****!" Nefero roared charging straight for the thing before him. In one quick motion he stabbed Oblivion through both his front paws and into the wall then did the same with his hind legs with Way to Dawn.

As Nefero tore the keyblades through his limbs to get out, Anti-Sora placed one hand on him, "Freeze*." came a cold, double voice and in a fraction of a second Nefero was frozen through. When he pulled his keyblades out Nefero fell and shattered on the ground.

As he and the Lady looked at each other he disappeared in a flash then reappeared infront of her. In one quick motion he placed both keyblades together and ran her through, pinning her to the wall.

"What are you?" The Lady asked, fear in her voice and eyes.

"Unlimited destruction." Anti-Sora said as a black aura started to emit from him and spread to everything around him.

BOOM! From every world there was a large explosion in the sky, and every place felt an unnatural quake under their feet that only ended when teh explosion did.

Not really good but it started out with a good thought.

Shadow-Love

The Holloween chapters were good Evangeline. I didn't think they were scary but appearently Coldman and Cef did.

Your short thing here was okay Coldman, not great but okay. It's like an after thought.

Silent Avera

Night Pirate Graphic Lemonade Maker
Caution Imagination @ work! :3

A thought's a thought......Oh now I can't wait to reveal just how strong Nefero and South Light are, SQUEE!

EDIT: BLAST! I FAILED TO SCARE SHADOW LOVE!

Oh well, at least ya liked them :)

Silent Avera

Hey, "okay" still counts, and now you have a basis to make something better~

Come on, writers know how to recycle~!

Okay, full Christmas chappie workage go!

Silent Avera

We recyle our old ideas and turn them into something new and awesome~

I like looking up some of the old, old things I've written and see how I can write them better.

I expect to have it done.........at the most right on the 24th or at least somehere in the 20's

10 day countdown go!

Cef

Doodling on Vanitas' face while he's sleeping^^
Ohaitar. So... while I'm taking a break from all my projects, lemme just tell you guys that I decided to change my little filler story in accordance to that new info about Zack. And SL, WTF?! Are you, like, immune to horror?! Eva's filler was like Lovecraft on crack or too muh KH or something! O_O

Oh, and yes, writers recycle. Like one great fanfic writer once said,

Beginners plagiarize, dabblers research, but real writers file off the serial numbers.

Silent Avera

Sounds cool Cef :3

I have some pretty vague elements in my story so that I can change it around as needed too :D

What's Lovecraft....? Now I'm scared to look.......

Drat! I tend to research XDDDD

Silent Avera

I dub thee a trailblazer Coldman!

That reminds me, I need to catch up on your "Soul" story, ceative writing - away!!!

And I looked up Lovecraft.....I have a new author to worship.

Check him out!

Lovecraft!

Aha, the Christmas chappie might become a compilation of smaller stories~ That's one outlet that seems to be winning~

Silent Avera

*TACKLE GLOMP LECTY* Yays! Glad ya liked it :)

I feel a library raid coming on....MUAHAHAHAHAHA!

Shonen Bat: Get back to writing the Christmas chappie, I need to get these memories out of my head -

SA: *draws a face*

Shonen Bat: AAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

Another quick Christmas chappie upadate it has alot of songs like the Halloween one (again sorry Coldman ;-; )

Cef

Muahahahah! And another one falls to the Elder Ones! And Coldy and Eva falls on the thin line between 'dabblers' and 'real writers', like most of the writers here >=D

Sadly, I don't think I'm at that level yet >XD

*gets buried under paper and an animation table*

GWAH! ONLY A FEW MORE DAYS BEFORE THE END OF FINALS!

*powers through her projects*

Cef

Muahahahah! And another one falls to the Elder Ones! And Coldy and Eva falls on the thin line between 'dabblers' and 'real writers', like most of the writers here >=D

Sadly, I don't think I'm at that level yet >XD

*gets buried under paper and an animation table*

GWAH! ONLY A FEW MORE DAYS BEFORE THE END OF FINALS!

*powers through her projects*

Shadow-Love

Well of course, Coldman isn't a real writer. But his stuff isn't bad, Give Me Your Soul is picking up. But you still have some work to do man, just keep at it and you can do it.

*Watches papers fall on Cef* Need some help there?

Silent Avera

And I thought I was the only one with low confidence levels - come on Cef, we can only evaluate what ya show us, and I promise we don't bite, at least on this thread we don't, but you can always count on soft words from us :)

Encouragement <- spellalalalalala over fear, I think that's a good teaching tool neh?

POWER THROUGH THEM FINALS GIRL! YOUS CAN DO IT!

I'm not exactly a real writer either~ If you're picking on him, anyone can use improvement, but lalalala, moving on~

Crap! I need to go catch up on Soul still!

Oh yeah, and another thing about the Christmas chappie, I thinking of integrating "The Christmas carol" story >X3

EDIT: Ah yes, and now we need to worry about not spamming again...yikes >_<

Last edited:

Cef

I'M DONE WITH MY PROJECTS! JUBILATION! BS ANIMATION DIPLOMA, HERE I COME!

Kamina: F*** YES! I TOLD YOU TO GO BEYOND THE IMPOSSIBLE! *throws Simon around*

Simon: AAAAAACK! STOP IT, ANIKI! :dizzy::dizzy::dizzy:

Zack: *does the victory dance with Ven, Naruto and Sora*

Viral: *plays Libera Me From Hell loudly*

Congratulations. *blushes*

Me: ... But I still have the exams to worry about >.>

*party mode fades*

*group sweatdrop*

Everyone: DAMMIT CEF!

Me: *sigh*

Rest assured that I may have it out by next week, though^^

Status