• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► K.h.a

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Silent Avera

Night Pirate Graphic Lemonade Maker
For a thread to "die" it means no one posts in it anymore, it just fades away and never comes back ;-;

And a thread is typically murdered when locked, so......

So I apologize once again for making y'all wait so long >_< Really, I know this hiatus sucks to no end, and every time I open my computer the story files are right there, but alas, my work calls me elsewhere ;-;

Honestly for you guys to stick this out for a tiny little author like me means alot, not that I'd blame y'all if you do choose to drop stopping by, but I'm glad y'all are still here *sniff* My break is coming, it is soooooooooo ****ing close, so close, god I am so ready for this semester to be over! DX

I swear if it kills me, I am gonna find a system to where I can finish this story, it needs to finish soon, Kingdom Hearts won't be around forever >_<

And I hope Cef is okay too ;-;

Coldman9

Wandering outside in the cold, looking for someone
Wow, once again Eva's visited us. I'll hold out as long as I need to, a new chapter'd make a killer Christmas present though. Just thinking out loud there.

Y'know that makes me wonder, if they do make a Kingdom Hearts 3 what's it gonna be like? What do you think the story's gonna be? I still can't wait for BBS.

Silent Avera

And let lightning strike again! Procrastination on final projects FTW!

Anywho, there's still the Christmas chappie that's smack in Winter Break, yay! :D

And it's not real till it gets here, that ever elusive Halloween chappie goes up early December, still shootin' for around Dec 10. for that :)

Then there's a Riku chap, which I admit is a short one >>;

And then FINALLY, we get back to Sora.

Shonen Bat: And Kairi?

SA: Who?

And I'd predict the Kingdom Hearts 3 story to be sad ;-; Since it may be the Final Kingdom Hearts ;-; And that most likely, Riku or Sora would die ;-; It'd have to do with something that hits super close to the mythology and history of the Keyblade Masters I'd bet.

Coldman9

Wandering outside in the cold, looking for someone
O_O Eva!? You want Sora or Riku to die? What kinda fan wants that!? I just wanna know who they're gonna be up against now that Xehanort is dead.

Cef! It's great to hear from you. I was getting worried again.

I look forward to all the chapters you have to put out Eva, and if you have the time I'd deffinently like to read yours Cef.

Lectori Salutem

secretly sadistic
It's alright Cef, just write whenever you can! And if you can't, that's fine too...

She never said she wanted them to die, did she? It is a possibily that one of them dies, although I don't think it will happen. It is part Disney, after all. They can't even kiss, I doubt dying is allowed... But you never know...

Shadow-Love

Well I just want someone to put something up. How about you Lecty, didn't you get inspired to write something?

And I don't she wanted one of them to die, she just guesses that one of them will. Although that is a drear thought, all I know is that Sora and Kairi better wind up together.

Lectori Salutem

secretly sadistic
Not really. My problem is, that when I have inspiration, I don't feel like writing, and when I feel like writing, I have no inspiration... I might have an idea, but I haven't decided if it's good enough to write yet... I don't have that much time, so I don't want to waste it with writing something crappy... But I'll keep thinking!

True! They've been hinting at romance for so long, they'd better do something for a change^^

Shadow-Love

Ah, Lecty, you have such a bane when it comes to writing. If you want any help I'll be here.

And you agree too. If something doesn't happen between them I'mma drop kick Disney's frozen head into a volcano.

Lectori Salutem

secretly sadistic
Hehe, I have found out that when I force myself to write, something will come out even if I don't feel like writing (provided I have inspiration). And if I know what I should write, I don't need inspiration continue, I just won't be really happy with the result. Anyway, I mostly have problems with starting a new fic or part of a fic. I just need an amazing idea, and then I will write it!^^

It is so very obvious that Sora and Kairi like each other. It would be very annoying if nothing would happen... And Kairi had better not get kidnapped again!^^

Silent Avera

OMG! Some Omakes while we wait for the next chappie! :D

Pikachu: BOW DOWN BITCHES! I GOT A MACY’S THANKSGIVING’S DAY FLOAT!

Slypher: *CHOMP* - POP!

Pikachu: NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Slypher: I am my OWN float!......Wait…….

Pikachu (*grabs a giant needle*): THOU DAMNED WHALE! THUS I GIVE UP – THE SPEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA – (*throws spear, *doink* it bounces off harmlessly*)

Slypher: AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAA! I AM THE BIGGEST OF –

*And then they both get monkey stomped by Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann*

Kamina: BOW DOWN BITCHES!

Nefero: Missus?

Lady of Red: I’ve got it Nefero! My ultimate fabrication of the Chrost-Weik!

Nefero and South Light: OOOOOOOOOHHHHHH~! What is it?! What is it?!

Lady of Red: Tom Turkey! He has had his race decimated on Thanksgiving day for centuries! He withholds a grudge against all of humanity compressed of 800 years!

Nefero and South Light: DO IT! DO IT!

*After making the ultimate Tom Turkey Summon – think that one Chocobo summon in FF7 that went “array”*

Lady of Red: Behold everyone! It is done!

Tom Turkey wearing a spiked helmet: GOBBLE BOGGLE BOIL AND TOGGLE – I WILL BRING HUMANITY TO JUSTICE!!!!! –

*stomach grumble from all the villains*

Tom Turkey: **** -

~6 tenderizing hours later~​

Lady of Red: Everyone dig in! ^_^

Everyone: YAY!

Ed: Ney Abigale, have you heard of Abbie Cadabie? (That pixie from Sesame Street)

Abigale: Who the heck is that?

Ed: Apparently she’s awesome, even more awesome than you.

Abigale: BULLCRAP! *summons Eros and Thantos* NOW BEHOLD!

*She makes Eros and Thantos tap dance “Puttin’ on the Ritz”*

Abigale: LETS SEE YOU DO THAT ABBIE CADABIE!!!

HAPPY THANKSGIVING EVERYONE!!! ^_^

Silent Avera

Howdy! This is my last week in classes! Huzzah~! And then finally December, and since my classes are finishing up within the span of a week and two days (yay!), leaving me with one final on the 14th~

Halloween chappie is still comin' around the 10th, I want to make sure as hell it's worth it's wait.

Last edited:

Shadow-Love

Whoa, dude you'll go bald like that. Stop it!

I'm looking forward to your return Avera, it'll be like a glorious reawakening. The slumbering legend returns to life to take up the journey she started so long ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back