• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► K.h.a

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Silent Avera

Night Pirate Graphic Lemonade Maker
*stumbles in like a wounded cat*

Oh my goodness, just by this page alone, I can tell there are so many good things to read when I get back, *tears* oh my god, you guys are the best friends ever, ever, ever!

I can't wait to read the ending to your filler Coldman >X3 Though I know for a fact that will make me cry...XD

And um, I'm guessing there's some fallout with a story you wrote Coldman...? Cef? Regardless I'll still read them so long as there's no Days spoilers in 'em~..........Right.....?

Anywho, so, seriously, howdy guys! I was, able to come on today during the fallout of Block, ugth. I just want to let ya'll know I'm still alive, ya'know, I haven't been hit by a bus or anything, though, that'd probably hurt less than going through Blo~ck.

So! I went up for review, again.

Met all the requirements, again.

Waited all day long to get the results, again.

And wouldn't you know, was rejected, again.

I think I'm still numb from yesterday, I mean I feel, and then I don't feel......

;-;

So, I'll see you guys in December still, muahahahahaha, I have something really good in store that I just can't wait to post any longer~ :3 I found the original draft when I was going through my room for Blo~ck, so I'll take that as a sign and post it up ^_^

So, with that, I'm off again! I miss you guys soooooooo much, I'll y'all soon again, promise! :)

The LONG overdue Halloween chappie will go up early.....ish December, I think I'm gonna shoot for December 10th or around that, I don't know what day that falls, I just know my finals won't be as hectic then.

*stumbles out*

Cef

Doodling on Vanitas' face while he's sleeping^^
*arrives late*

*is devastated*

I MISSED OUT EVAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!! WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*cries in a corner for a while*

*cough*

Coldy's story is more or less a spinoff or sequel to mine. I can't really explain right now, but it's got something to do with Coldy's filler and a certain FF game whose character is a lot like two KH characters rolled in to one.

So basically I'm making a sort-of-sequel to Coldy's filler, to which he made a sort-of-sequel to after a few days of brainstorming. The reason I haven't posted it yet is because I'm busy with schoolwork >.>

*snuggles a 'Vera plushie*

Cef

Doodling on Vanitas' face while he's sleeping^^
*shrugs*

@Coldy: Two weeks or so, you mean...

It's funny when someone posts the sequel before the story, ne? Kinda like Star Wars >XD

Also no Days spoilers, but there are sort-of spoilers for said FF game. I say sort off, because most people know it by now. Hint: The game I'm talking about is the prequel to probably the most popular FF game of all time.

>=D

Silent Avera

Night Pirate Graphic Lemonade Maker
;-;

We can be lonely together, WAH! I am sooooooo ready for winter break!

It's so close I can almost taste it, and then, it's story time! ^0^

Riku is in dire need of another chappie so, expect something from him soon too~ ^_^

Ah, let's try this teaser thing again, and this time with actual backing and a quite secure release date:

The slow rhythms of a fan turning modestly captivated the dull senses of a young man. His tied back platinum hair was almost completely unraveled, as well as his mind. The room on the 30th floor of Spot Tower was pale colored and warm, and the view was gorgeous for a king….but all that held the attention of the young man was the turning fan, making a complete revolution every two seconds. A nurse came in quietly through the lavender door and moved to hand him a cup of hot tea, but he was unresponsive. She waved her hand in front of his face – and the man jumped in his seat so violently he fell over knocking the hot tea out of her hands and on himself – the sting of the searing burn helped him regain his senses, he could feel, he could feel, it was so burning hot, but he could feel, *and I am breathing, I’m alive, I’m here, I’m here….I’m safe……*

The nurse wiped him clean and prepped some gauge and burn cream. Macevoy still felt light headed, his eyes were being unusually sensitive to light so he kept them shut tight, at least for the moment –

The nurse gave a heavy sigh of relief, “You’re back with us now Macevoy,” she said in a shaken voice. Her rubbing reached his face in which she grabbed with both hands, “Look at me……”(he managed to squint)”……….You’re certain…….that, there are no others….? Absolutely certain? You know the policy for those that have been exposed to that? To the radiation from such a high concentrated Aura?”

Macevoy looked to the side, and on the tray were a glass and an empty thin bottle –

“It was a poison anesthetic,” said the nurse, “Nurses are being trained tricks of assassins. But you came back,” the nurse hugged him, her medical hat falling off revealing platinum hair like Macevoy’s, “Oh big brother you came back.”

Mavecoy gave a breathless chuckle and wrapped his arms around her warmly, “I can always count on you sissy, neh? I always told you, you pass off as a great nurse.”

Okay! With that, ah, the chappie does jump around to the past a little, and don't worry about the "new character", as I've been having Sephiroth say, "Siblings are such trouble."

>:)

Last edited:

Shadow-Love

Well then I guess Coldman needs to get something going here. But I am still concerned about Cef too.

Whatever you're gonna give us better be good Coldman, we can't let this thread die.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back