• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► K.h.a

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Shadow-Love

Write your own material alongside his? What does that mean? But I would like to see that material. Omakes are where characters act out of character, it'd be hilarious if Sora acted like Miroku around them.

Cef

Doodling on Vanitas' face while he's sleeping^^
I meant I have some ideas about the K.h.a. 'verse that sorta ties in to Vera's and Coldy's stuff. I really want to share them, so that's what I mean.

Sora as Miroku Jr?

MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA~!

IT SHALL BE DONE!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sora Tries

Sora: *sigh*

CuteYugi (Yes, I call him that, got a problem about that?): Eh? Why so glum, Sora?

Sora: I'm just thinking... I mean...

What should do to get a girl to like me?

CuteYugi: EH?!

YamiYugi: (Oh, so he's talking about his friend... *snicker* Methinks he picked the wrong guy to ask, ne?)

CuteYugi: (*blush* Sh-shut up!)

Naruto: Hey! Hey! How about trying to be all smooth an' stuff? Y'know, like What's-his-name... Cassanova!

Spike: *was drinking coffee*

*spit take*

Gwuh?

*pictures Sora trying to hit on the Sailor Scouts*

SmoothSora: *holds Usagi's hands*

You! A visage of beauty in its perfection! How long have I waited for this mome-

*gets clobbered by all the Scouts, Faye, Chi-chi, and all the other females fro trying that routine on every one of them*

*end vision*

Spike: ...

Believe me, I think it's a very bad idea...

Coldman9

Wandering outside in the cold, looking for someone
Hahahahahahahahaha, oh man that was great. Thanks Cef, that was awesome.

I look forward to your fillers Cef. If you need to know anything or need some help I'm here.

By the way, I finally got around to putting up another chapter in my Give Me Your Soul story, check it out if ya guys want.

Lectori Salutem

secretly sadistic
HI! Here I am again!

Why does important stuff always happen when I'm gone? SA leaving and the final filler chapter. The first makes me sad and the second happy. Although I don't think this thread will die any time soon^^ And the final chapter was great, Coldy, very well done! And Cef, you're making me curious! Now I want to write something k.h.a. related too, but I can't think of anything^^ Not yet, anyway^^

Coldman9

Wandering outside in the cold, looking for someone
LECTY!!! It's great to hear from you after so long. I was starting to get worried again. Thanks for the compliments on my filler, I really wanted to hit hard with the ending. Next thing I wanna do is a one-shot short story.

I think everyone's looking forward to Cef's filler and if you wanna do one too I look forward to that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back