• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► K.h.a

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Shadow-Love

Member? Of this thread? If Shadow's a member then I wanna be a member too. And good chapter Coldman, a super charged Final Form for Sora huh? He'll probably need it.

Wow, it must be hard for you to work on this filler and the story you have going in the Creative Writing section.

Silent Avera

Night Pirate Graphic Lemonade Maker
I must cover my traces well, Cef, thou may not like what thou finds, beware young one.......And with cliffhangers, you should be used to that by now 'cause of me XD

But now, hold the phone - WHAT'S THIS?!!? Coldman you have a story in the creative writing sec? ;-; I wanna read it........;~;

And I loved the description of Vincent's cape splitting in two to make wings :) Don't be so hard on your descriptions, your writing it so it can come out however you please buddy~

And SL and Shadow? Member of, what? This this thread? YES! Silly willies XD

Coldman9

Wandering outside in the cold, looking for someone
SL!!! Didn't anyone teach you to keep your big mouth shut!? *Sigh* I didn't want anyone to know cause it probably won't turn out any good. Halfway through updating the chapter I got writers block, I finished on a wing and prayer. But since you blabbed about it.

The story is called Give Me Your Soul. Chapter 1 is up and I'll do chapter 2 either tomorrow or Sunday for anyone here who wants to read it.

Shadow-Love

GAH!! S-sorry man, my bad. But I just checked 'em out and Avera posted on both the stories you tried. So which one did you like better Avera, Give Me Your Soul or Desting: The Fickle Mistress? What's sad is that nobody posted on Fickle Mistress so he just gave that up.

Silent Avera

*Ahem* - *crosses arms and taps foot - Mother Goose mode full power!* Dude, we won't think any less of you for creative writing, I mean how can you expect to get better if you hide your work? I know we praise alot with little critiscm <- (spell fail) but positive reinforcement can do alot in pushing you to achieve, so when that one giant critic comes along and knocks your work six ways from Sunday, you have support to try again.

In the end it is your road, and you have to do what you want, but you do have a support system here~

And I know all about wanting to do stuff on your own. In the end it's all opinion, and I will give you good critism once I get more time in December~

Come on buddy, here we're all passionate about writing - so let's improve together~:wink:

*Mother Goose mode power down*

And I do like "Give my your Soul" over "Desting", but" Desting" has something I haven't seen or read before, so it's still intriging <-(again spell fail) It's up to you Coldman, I'll back off if you really want me to though :)

See~? Now Cef has gone to read them. ^_^

One more thing: Halloween chappie update - I'm sick! DAMN COLD!!! So I mainly slept through a day of working, drat, but there is a monster in there inspired by "The Thing" (1980's version) Youtube search it, I can't post it here because it is EXTREMELY GRAPHIC. And you have been warned.......

Coldman9

Wandering outside in the cold, looking for someone
Okay :) Thanks SA and Cef. I just don't know what to make of my writings. I get inspired and when I consumes a lot of my thoughts I decide to write it out so I can get it out of my head for a little, but not a lot of people seemed to like 'Destiny".

Then again, the titles really suck. When it comes to thinking up titles, I'm the worst to do it.

Silent Avera

You think you're bad at coming up with titles? We're in the same boat~ I mean this tale is called Kingdom Hearts Anime.

Not much creative effort there XD

Cef

Doodling on Vanitas' face while he's sleeping^^
You think that the titles suck?! I mean, COME ON, my stories have worse titles than yours! I mean, you do remember what I sent you guys, right?

This just proves that coming up with the titles are harder than the stories itself, as I have yet to name my dozen other stories I have sitting here >XD

Anyway, you're good, Coldy. At least you have the guts to post your works, unlike a certain hyperactive squealing fangirl here >.>

Silent Avera

Oh what's in a name?~ XD

Courage Cef, courage!

See this and be endowed with courage! COURAGE!!!

Now.....*flies to Coldy's chappies*

EDIT: Oh they're not there yet, XD whoops~

Halloween is kinda, coming along quite fast......

>>

<<

*writes like a madwoman*

Silent Avera

Are we still getting filler? :3

That's tough with all that writing, 'member to take your time buddy~

And now........~

In the spirit of Halloween gaining so much frikin' steam all of a sudden, I'll share some ghost stories of mine to slowly get y'all in the mood for the Halloween chappie.

Shonen: What no teaser? Why don't you tell them about -

Hollow Castle: *CHOMP* NOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOM

*ahem*

Happened to my brother: Berry Patch Apartments

He was eating dinner and watching t.v. when our dog Mecho suddenly stood up. My brother thought nothing of it, until Mecho started moving like he was hunting something in the air. Curious, my brother followed Mecho's actions as our dog looked straight up, keeping close watching on nothing. My brother felt a slight push on his back - Mecho then looked dead on at our back door, and the bottom lock twisted itself up.

My brother was alone (save for Mecho >w<), and the bottom lock can only be moved from the inside.

To top it off, my grandfather's rocking chair started rocking by itself, and my brother felt a strong, strong hand on his shoulder.

Happened to my mother: Berry Patch Apartments

Something clean slapped her across her face :mad: I hope that ghost burns in hell.

Happened to me: Our new home ;-;

I was cooking noodles, very innocently cooking noodles, when the hair on my arms and neck start to stand up, it was getting really cold, but the air conditioner was on, so I thought nothing of it.

Then I feel a presence, and before I could react, a dry voice, right in my frikin' ear said "EEEEEEEEYYYYYAAAAAAAAA".....like it was trying to say "Eva" my name.

Ghosts have also sat on my brother's bed, and my mom's bed, they've messed with my hair, and made me smell perfumes after I know for sure we don't own such a fragrance (smelling perfume > creepy voice in my ear)

My little brother won't even speak to me on what they did to him, but note that none of these presences felt "evil" they just felt mischevous (although I'm not too sure about mine, hell, if it really was trying to say my name then I'm ****ing terrified ;-; )

I've been on a few ghost tours and supposedly saw a real live angel in a mirror, it looked like cloth, so I was a bit skeptic, but I've never seen cloth move like that.....At least it was pretty.

And further down the line, I'll share a very special story my older brother told me because I think it needs to get heard more.

Anywho, chow for now~! :)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back