• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► K.h.a

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Shadow-Love

Oh thanks goodness you're alright Cef, I was beginning to worry about you. I hope you well in the coming days.

Coldman, I can't believe you got Days. How is it, is it really good, what's Xion's story? What's the Organization like, what's it like playing Roxas?

Goodbye Avera, like Cef said, see ya on Halloween.

Silent Avera

Night Pirate Graphic Lemonade Maker
God, something told me to get on today, and now Cef is okay! YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'll have something for Halloween just for you Cef, Jesus you so deserve it.

Hugs for everyone! Now to press forward and beyond~!

Silent Avera

Yep, hopefully Lectori is doing well too :3 We miss you Lectori ;-;

*Attatched to Cef*

I'm not letting go XD

So once again I'll see you guys in late October, it's big break time, weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee~

So either the week before Halloween or right super close to Halloween, like Friday, look for the Halloween chappie! ^_^

OMG Another Snippet! :O

The door to the room where Older Sister’s Dark Shepherd kept itself opened, and Enma walked out, tense, agitated; Reaper sat comfortably sideways on her, his hands clasped as the bearer of something worth its weight.

Enma’s eyes were burning a fiery carmine, she stopped directly in front of Sephiroth, her breath as cold as ice, her jaws wanting to clasp and crunch –

The three suddenly turned to a small wrinkle in the Inbetwix Realm, a trace of blackish-red electrical ghost fabric was seeping in, crawling on what looked to be the tips of black hands–

Enma faked a charge – stomped her foot and snarled a tight high pitched growl that cut through Sephiroth – and the Chrost-Weik trace dispersed in smoke.

Reaper turned to Sephiroth, from under that dark hood, just a hint of a raw jaw line could be seen, and eyes so covered for being black as ebony, reflected a soft violet light, “This will be your best chance. Good luck, or farewell.”

Last edited:

Coldman9

Wandering outside in the cold, looking for someone
Glad to hear you're doing okay Cef. A guy in my church is organizing a donation to send supplies over to the Philipines. It's good that you're safe.

Now everyone, I have just one quiestion for all of you. WHO WANTS XION SPOILERS? I've finally finally FINALLY reached a place in 358/2 Days where something about Xion was revealed. It's kinda cool but sad too. Something I will tell you is that Sora wasn't supposed to be asleep for a year, it was only supposed to be for a few monthes.

Shadow-Love

Yeah, it's good to know you're okay Cef. I was really worried about you.

I don't know about anyone else but I wanna hear those Xion spoilers. So Sora wasn't supposed to be asleep for a year, was it longer because Xion did something?

Cef

Doodling on Vanitas' face while he's sleeping^^
I already knew that thing about Xion. And other things about Axel, Saix, Xigbar, Xemnas and Roxas. I played a patched version my friend gave me on an emulator. I actually have a fanfic written about said Xion spoiler without spoiling it, I might post it if you guys want to^^

SURPRISE OMAKE!

Remember Me?​

Riku: Hello? Guys? Anyone?

*wind whistles*

C'mon, this isn't funny anymore!

*crickets*

Guys?

MEANWHILE...

Sora: Don't you guys feel like we're forgetting something?

Shounen: Nope, why?

Sora: *shrugs* Iunno.

SOMEWHERE ELSE...

Sephiroth: Izzy, I have a feeling we forgot someone...

Izzy: Who?

Sephiroth: Hmm... I haven't gotten to that yet...

BACK TO RIKU

Riku: *is crying now*

GUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Don't leave me here :cry:

Last edited:

Lectori Salutem

secretly sadistic
...hi? Yeah, I'm back... I'm really, really, REALLY sorry for not getting online for so long! I didn't plan on disappearing like that, I just... forgot? Somehow there were always things like homework, birthdays, friends, whiny little brothers who want to get on the computer too and other stuff to do. I'm so sorry!

I like the omakes, by the way, and the filler chapter too. And I have a feeling the Haloween chapter might give me nightmares^^

Coldman9

Wandering outside in the cold, looking for someone
LECTYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!! *Tackle glomps Lecty.* You're okay, thank goodness I was worried about you. I thought something bad might have happened. ;_; It's just sooo nice to finally hear from you.

So everybody, I just finished 358/2 Days and I mean just finished it, like it's been five minutes now. Who wants to know the full story? It was so moving and sad, really good for how little they had to deal with since it was on the DS.

Silent Avera

*Still latched onto Cef, and LOL @ omake XDDDDD Oh I'm so sorry Riku.......Oh dear lord I'm gonna have to do somethin' reeeeaaaaaaallllly special for him XD

*TACKLE GLOMPS LECTY BEHIND COLDMAN* At least you're good at focusing Lecty, that's a trait that's been biting me in my back >>; Anywho~

Coldman.....PLEASE POST 352/2 SPOILERS ONLY IN PM'S! I'm trying sooooooo hard not to get spoiled, please, please, please, please, please only do that in P.M's Coldman or I will cry ;-;......

Shadow-Love

Wow, everyone's back. It's such a nice warm feeling knowing everyone's safe and able to communicate again. I wouldn't mind some Days spoilers Coldman. I really wanna know what Xion's deal was.

Lectori Salutem

secretly sadistic
Who says I'm good at focusing? I'm just good at forgetting things I should remember... And remember things that are useless^^ Yeah, it's good to speak to you guys again. Sorry to have worried you...

No spoilers!!! They're evil...^^ Days hasn't even been released here yet... I wasn't planning on getting it (I have no ds), but now I'm doubting again... So no spoiling it!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back