• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► K.h.a

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Haku

<3
Yeah same here with the filler it was totally legible that I could perfectly understand what was going on.

I've been getting about 4 hours of sleep a night, so, if I crash at the end of the week, my body gave out, not my will. >>;

You mustn't over exert yourself D=.

Coldman9

Wandering outside in the cold, looking for someone
I agree with Haku, don't overdo it SA. We'll wait for the update. Oh by the way guys, my filler's gonna be late. School's picked up and i'm busy in almost every class. Typing my chapter on a computer probably wasn't a good idea in retrospect. I jut hope yall can be as patient with me as we are with SA.

Haku

<3
No rush on the filler chapter CM, I'm sure we'll can wait to see how it turns out.

Silent Avera

Night Pirate Graphic Lemonade Maker
T^T Thank-you everyone so much for your support, let's try for next week :3

And that four hours of sleep thing, I haven't been working on the story, that's just me working on my projects for my profesors x.x I was planning on typing up the rest of Riku's bit with my window of "free" tme on Thursday but surprise, surprise I clonked out for 10 hours and now I'm racing to catch up on other stuff -_- (Internet problems did not help either >3< )

It's an awesome feeling knowing you guys are there for me, thank-you sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much! X3

Nefero: Lean on me~

When you're not strong,

And I'll your friend, someone, to, ca~rry on~

South Light: That's not how the song goes -

Shonen Bat: I know a song that gets on everybody's nerves,
everybody's nerves, that get's on everybody's nerves -
I know a song that gets on everybody's nerves, and this-is-how-it-goes ......

I know a - BAM.

Last edited:

Haku

<3
It looks like both of you'll works are overshadowed by constant school work, I know how that feels unfortunately.

Coldman9

Helllloooooooooooooooooooooo Everybody! THis is gonna be a great week right, SA's hoping to get her chapter up this week, I'm gonna put mine up finished or not, and you're all gonna have something to read. Oh, yeah. I got like a half foot of snow here, that's more that we ever got in the past ten years.

If you're all wondering why I'm in such a good mood I'll tell ya. I got my tax return this week, that put $150 in my pocket. And Friday night I hung out with my friend and bought myself some anime. :lol:I got the first season of Bleach, all four Inuyasha movies, and the Full Metal Alchemist movie Conquerer of Shamballa. All great and I got a game for my DS I've been wanting for a while now. I barely left my room all weekend cause I just had to watch some stuff over and over again.

But enough about me what's up with you guys? How ya doing buddies?:wink:

Silent Avera

Night Pirate Graphic Lemonade Maker
^_^ I'm glad you're in such a good mood Coldman, as for me, I think I'm about to die~......

There will not be a chappie from me this week, there is not a snowball's chance in hell that's happening......Maybe next week....we'll see -_- ....

I probably won't be back here till next week also, too much is happening down my little tube, I haven't slept in 24 hours, and blah blah blah, we know my story.....>_<

I'll catch up with you guys when I can, ~laters. T3T

Cef

Doodling on Vanitas' face while he's sleeping^^
SCHOOL SUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCKSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!

Blarg, I swear my teachers are out to get me ,and it doesn't help that the school ha a 'No Psycho-Cef' policy TT^TT

So... I kinda know how you feel. And it really doesn't help that all the servers at school are acting up again. Meh, see you guys when I do...

Oh, and before I forget...

*blams Shounen Bat to the deepest part of hell*

Coldman9

My prayers go out for you SA. Everyone let's join together and pray our hardest for SA! One thing though, my chapter is gonna have to be pushed back a day so it'll be out on Thursday. Sorry for the extra wait.

A 'No Psycho-Cef' policy huh? Maybe we should make one here to, just to be safe.

Cef

Doodling on Vanitas' face while he's sleeping^^
NAAAAAAAAAAAAAAOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

Grrrrrrrrrr... I you do that, I'll hate you forever, Coldy >=(

Oh, and Vera PMd me about how the sun's a-shinin' down on her at the moment, so I guess our prayers worked^^

*puts on her cheerleader outfit again and does her 'GO VERA!' routine*

Lectori Salutem

secretly sadistic
You guys do know that this is spam, right? And now I am guilty as well, I suppose^^

'No Pycho-Cef' policy... Must be hard on you...^^ Don't worry, we aren't making one here as well. We like Pycho-Cef (as long as you don't hurt us^^)!

Coldman9

Okay, sorry to double post but I'm hoping this will work out.

Filler
Chapter 6: Introductions

“So let me get this strait.” Terra said talking to Dendjue as they walked down a hallway in Lookout Tower “Astral Magic is an extremely advanced form of any elemental magic. So compared to all of you Aqua and Ven and are like at an intermediate level?”

“What about you?” Dendjue asked

“I’m not a magic user. I’m what you’d call the muscle of the group.”

“Oh. Well that explains the impressive strength.”

They continued talking until they rounded a corner and the door to Ven’s room came into view. They were still hid by the wall as they saw Aqua come from the door. Dendjue and Terra quickly stepped back and peeked out from the corner. Aqua looked around to make sure she was alone and didn’t see anyone. She then walked down the hallway in a hurry. Dendjue and Terra waited until she was gone before they stepped out of their hiding spot and looked at each other.

“Uh. That’s Ven’s room right?” Dendjue asked

“Yeah.” Terra said rubbing his closed eyes “Teenagers.” He said tiredly

“Somebody’s been misbehaving.” Dendjue said with his kitten smile.

They walked up to Ven’s door and knocked. There was the sound of someone moving around inside quite noisily and then Ven opened the door. His hair was messy and sticking out in all directions and he looked like he hadn’t slept.

“Didn’t sleep much huh?” Dendjue asked still wearing his kitten smile

“What makes you say that?” Ven asked

Dendjue just stared laughing to himself to Ven’s confused look.

“Um . . . Well.” Terra said trying to find the right words “Ven is there anything you need me to tell you. Y’know . . . about girls in general.” Ven responded with an extremely confused look.

“What are you guy’s talking about?”

Dendjue burst out laughing having to use the wall to support himself. Ven just looked at the both of them confused, Dendjue who looked like he was about to laugh up a lung and Terra with an uncomfortable look on his face.

“Ven.” Terra began, struggling to say each word “We saw Aqua . . . leaving your room just now.”

Ven turned bright red and groaned. Dendjue just laughed harder while Terra also turned slightly red. Suddenly Ven started pushing them out and slammed the door once they were out in the hall again.

“Don’t forget you’re helping us rebuild today!” Terra yelled through the door.

“Man that was priceless.” Dendjue said, finally stopping his laughing

“Teenager’s.” Terra sighed again.

Meanwhile outside Lookout Tower the entire group, minus Edward and Alphonse who had spent up all their energy using their alchemy to rebuild sections of Tumble-Stop at a time, were fixing up the building that had been destroyed by the fight. Goku worked up in the high area’s using his flying abilities, the Scouts took care of getting the supplies to where they needed to go, Yugi stuck by Lorenia who was putting up walls with Ragiel, and everyone else did what needed to be done. Even people who were still injured were helping to rebuild.

“Where did Terra and Dendjue run off to?” Ragiel asked after hitting his thumb with a hammer for the seventh time.

“They went to go get Ven. Aqua should be here in a little bit.” Lorenia said

As if on queue Aqua came into view down the road. She was walking towards them carrying several baskets. As she came closer everyone took note of the smell of food drifting from the baskets. Ragiel had the misfortune of being distracted by the smell as he tried once again to hammer in a nail resulting in a loud cry of pain that snapped everyone back to their senses. Aqua quickly dropped the heavy load on a table and walked up to Lorenia.

“I brought lunch.” She said

“Smells good.” Yugi said shyly calling a smile from Aqua, he had become close to her as well in the few days she had been there.

“Yeah. Can we take a break now? I’m pretty sure I’m close to breaking a bone here.” Ragiel said in a strained voice.

“Alright! Lunch!” yelled Dendjue running up to the baskets.

“Where have you been?!” Ragiel asked angrily, after all Dendjue had been in charge of hammering and Ragiel had been involuntarily selected in his absence.

“Checking up on Ven.” Terra said walking up to the group

Coldman9

“He looks like he didn’t get much sleep last night.” Dendjue said looking right at Aqua and getting a glare from Terra.

“Well it’s not lunchtime yet.” Lorenia said slamming close the basket lid Dendjue had opened “You two still have work to do. And where’s Ven?”

“I’m here!” the blonde yelled running at the group. His hair was still damp from a quick shower and he still had an air of tiredness about him.

“Alright then, you and Terra are gonna be helping Goku.” Lorenia said pointing to the top of the building. Terra just walked forward and started the climb up followed by a grumbling Ven.

“Be careful!” Aqua called out making Ven blush when he turned around to wave.

“Yeah Ven. Be careful.” Dendjue mocked making Ven’s smile disappear.

Everyone got back to work once Terra and Ven had reached the top. Dendjue had taken over hammering again to Ragiels great relief. Lorenia and Yugi got to work setting up the table for lunch. Meanwhile Terra and Ven tried to keep their balance as they set up boards and hammered in nails at the top. It didn’t help that Goku floating all over the place distorted their perception a bit. After a few hours of work the building started to look like an actual building. The walls were up and it had more body to it.

“Lunchtime!” Lorenia yelled out with a response of dropped tools and a rush to the food.

Ven heard and quickly moved to the ladder. He put his feet to the outside and did the same with his hands, sliding down in one smooth movement. Terra just calmly walked over and began climbing down while Goku floated down. Once he reached the ground Ven ran over and sat down to get his food. Sitting over the table was an array of food ranging from sandwiches to cooked fish to chicken.

“Ven! What are you doing? I already have our lunch.” Said Aqua holding a basket and motioning for Ven to come join her away from the rest of the group.

Ven smiled and ran over to her. They slipped away from the view of the other workers and found a place with a clear view of the ocean. It was a bench situated by street in front of a building. They sat the basket on the ground between them and began eating. Aqua had managed to sneak off with a couple of sandwiches and some other goodies.

“This is nice huh?” said Aqua after finishing her first sandwich, Ven had already started on his third “Having lunch together by the ocean.”

“Yeah.” Ven said after swallowing a bite “We should do this when we get back home.”

“Yeah.” Aqua said sadly

Coldman9

“He looks like he didn’t get much sleep last night.” Dendjue said looking right at Aqua and getting a glare from Terra.

“Well it’s not lunchtime yet.” Lorenia said slamming close the basket lid Dendjue had opened “You two still have work to do. And where’s Ven?”

“I’m here!” the blonde yelled running at the group. His hair was still damp from a quick shower and he still had an air of tiredness about him.

“Alright then, you and Terra are gonna be helping Goku.” Lorenia said pointing to the top of the building. Terra just walked forward and started the climb up followed by a grumbling Ven.

“Be careful!” Aqua called out making Ven blush when he turned around to wave.

“Yeah Ven. Be careful.” Dendjue mocked making Ven’s smile disappear.

Everyone got back to work once Terra and Ven had reached the top. Dendjue had taken over hammering again to Ragiels great relief. Lorenia and Yugi got to work setting up the table for lunch. Meanwhile Terra and Ven tried to keep their balance as they set up boards and hammered in nails at the top. It didn’t help that Goku floating all over the place distorted their perception a bit. After a few hours of work the building started to look like an actual building. The walls were up and it had more body to it.

“Lunchtime!” Lorenia yelled out with a response of dropped tools and a rush to the food.

Ven heard and quickly moved to the ladder. He put his feet to the outside and did the same with his hands, sliding down in one smooth movement. Terra just calmly walked over and began climbing down while Goku floated down. Once he reached the ground Ven ran over and sat down to get his food. Sitting over the table was an array of food ranging from sandwiches to cooked fish to chicken.

“Ven! What are you doing? I already have our lunch.” Said Aqua holding a basket and motioning for Ven to come join her away from the rest of the group.

Ven smiled and ran over to her. They slipped away from the view of the other workers and found a place with a clear view of the ocean. It was a bench situated by street in front of a building. They sat the basket on the ground between them and began eating. Aqua had managed to sneak off with a couple of sandwiches and some other goodies.

“This is nice huh?” said Aqua after finishing her first sandwich, Ven had already started on his third “Having lunch together by the ocean.”

“Yeah.” Ven said after swallowing a bite “We should do this when we get back home.”

“Yeah.” Aqua said sadly

“What’s wrong?”

“It’s just . . . when we get back home, I’ll have to got back to Radiant Gardens and prepare to take over someday”

Ven was quiet for a while before he spoke.

“Or” he said slyly “You could always ditch that and come to the islands with me.”

“You . . . you want me to come to the islands with you?” Aqua said like a child who got what she wished for but didn’t expect to actually get it.

“Well yeah. Mom doesn’t have much time left and Sora’s gonna need a good family to help him grow up. Then once he’s off on his own we’ll have our own family to start.” Ven said smiling at her.

Aqua closed her eyes and moved closer to Ven, putting her head on his shoulder. Both of them didn’t notice the Sailor Scouts spying on them from behind a building.

“Ahem!” someone said loudly behind them. The Scouts turned around to find Dendjue just looking at them with a stern expression on his face “I can’t believe all of you. Spying on two people who just want a moment to themselves.” The Scouts looked down at he ground with guilty looks “Without me!” They raised their heads and saw Dendjue’s smirk as he took a place with them to spy on the couple.

However Aqua and Ven had disappeared. They left their hiding spot and went over to the bench and checked everything. The basket was still on the ground but that was all. None of them noticed Ven and Aqua watching them from the building behind them. While the Scouts had been distracted with Dendjue they had used their speed and moved to the building. Ven leaned against a wall still eating a sandwich.

“Geez. Is everyone in this system so nosy?” Aqua asked

“Who knows.” Ven said finishing his meal

“Oh good you’re done.” Said Aqua “Here I want you to try something out. I made it myself.” And she held out a small cake she had grabbed before they had disappeared.

Ven’s face took on a slight tinge of green as a memory flashed through his head.

Ven sat at a table in a kitchen in Lookout Tower as Aqua set a plate of food in front of him. It looked like an omelet but it smelled burnt and raw at the same time. Aqua just smiled as she presented it. Ven slowly took a bite and began chewing it. It was runny and really soft but he felt like he cracked his teeth as he bit down on a really hard piece.

“Hey everyone. What’s going on in here?” Edward said as he and Alphonse walked into the kitchen.

“Ven’s trying some of my cooking.” Aqua said turning around to greet the brothers.

THUMP! Everyone’s attention turned to Ven who was now on the ground. His face was green and he was obviously unconscious.

“Ven? Ven!” Aqua said as she started lightly slapping his face.

“MEDIC!!” Edward yelled out the door with Alphonse running to find help.

Ven took a step back as Aqua came forward with her prepared dish then jumped off the building. Aqua’s face changed from happy to angry as she chased him down the alleyways with her cake.

“Ven get back here! It’s safe this time I followed the recipe!”

Terra came down the street carrying several boards and a case of nails to the still unfinished building as Ven darted past him with a panicked expression on his face. Aqua was only a small distance away and smiled when she laid her eyes on Terra. Terra’s mind did quick addition adding a running Ven, with Aqua carrying a cake she probably made herself, with the fact that she was now smiling and walking towards him. He promptly dropped everything he was carrying and followed Ven. Apparently everyone had heard about Aqua’s cooking.
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

“Missus. Oh Missus!” Nefero sang as he walked down the halls of the hallow castle with Xehanort and South Light following behind. They came to a large set of double doors and opened them to find the Lady in Red reading a book on a comfortable looking chair in a large library.

“Yes Nefero?” She answered looking up from her book to the small group.

“Look at what I found. A new friend and one with some pretty good potential.”

The Lady looked at Xehanort who froze in her view. He had only been afraid of Nefero and South Light once they showed that their power’s far outmatched his but this, woman he guessed, filled him with fear just with a glance. She placed a bookmark in the book, stood up, and walked over to Xehanort. She came close and looked him in the eyes, petrifying him even more. It was suddenly hard for him to breathe.

“Indeed. He has quite a bit of potential. But the powers you gave are still syncing with his heart and soul. Why he’s scared just being around me.” She said, her voice turning almost motherly towards the end.

“I’m . . . not . . . scared.” Xehanort said, forcing out every word like a small child.

The Lady just laughed “Nefero why did you give him all this power? He’s so old he’ll die before he gets to use any of it.”

“Oh, well Missus he was explaining to us about some spell he has set up so he won’t die.”

“Oh really? Well please explain it to me then.” The Lady said, although even in the motherly voice she was using it sounded more like an order.

“In my system, buried in hidden away books of magic, are spells that are considered unnatural and thus declared dark.” Xehanort began getting his voice back “I spent quite some time combing through document after document of them and found one that was particularly outlawed. It was partially destroyed but I modified it to suite my needs and it’s still working.”

“And what spell is that?” the Lady asked curiously

“The original spell was used to transfer the soul and heart of one person into the body of another. Of course that last part of the incantation was missing so I improvised. I combined what I did know of that spell with a delaying curse from another text. It took a year of experimenting but I finally perfected it.

“So what did you do?” asked Nefero getting annoyed at how long Xehanort was dragging this out.

“I removed the heart and soul from my apprentice and used an animation spell to keep him moving. I then performed the perfected spell on us. It didn’t transfer my heart and soul to him but when this body fails me and dies my heart and soul will be transferred to him. No matter where he is or I am.”

“Hmmm.” The Lady said rubbing her chin “So you’ve found a way to cheat death. That’s nothing special to us, I’ve evaded the capture of the Reaper ever since my birth, South Light herself is immortal, and Nefero has nine lives.”

“Looks like you’ll fit right in with us buddy!” Nefero said hitting Xehanort rather hard on the back.

“Yes.” Xehanort said recovering from the pat “If you’ll excuse me I have some business to attend to. Using the powers you gave me I’ve finally found the three who ruined my plans. And I must properly introduce myself to this systems Keyblade Master’s.” and with that he turned and left.

“So Nefero.” the Lady began once Xehanort was gone “Why did you really give him such power?”

“Well Missus, you’re not gonna believe this. He managed to call Kingdom Hearts.” Nefero said like a child who got a good grade.

“Well now.” The Lady said, her interest sparked “That certainly warrants some attention.”

“Yeah. We just sit back and let him do all the work, then when we have Kingdom Hearts we just kill him and take it for ourselves.” South Light said giggling.

“Power like that will certainly help stabilize the Generals. We, however, have no need of such power. Xehanort is just a weak old man looking for a shortcut.” And the Lady took an apple from a bowl and looked at it for a second then crushed it in her hand.
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

A loud whistle blew through Tumble-Stop accompanied by a cool breeze. All the workers looked up from what they were doing and set about packing up for the day. They had finished one building and were just done setting up the frame for another one. It was time for them all to call it a day and head back to what houses were already set up. Lorenia, Dendjue, Ragiel, Ven, Aqua, and Terra along with all the others, minus Edward and Alphonse, began to walk to Lookout Tower, Ragiel cradling his now very sore, very swollen thumb.

Luckily Aqua’s cake hadn’t caused any casualties, although no one had dared to eat it ether. She was quietly pouting and walked a good distance away from Ven. Terra walked between them should Aqua ever come within striking distance of Ven.

“Don’t you just hate it when couples fight?” Dendjue asked the Scouts.

“Oh yeah.” Piped up Serena “ It’s so horrible.”

“Diffidently.” Dendjue said like an all-knowing entity “Especially after what happened last night.” He said quietly to Ven.

Ven’s left eye twitched and he grabbed Dendjue by the back of his shirt collar and threw him into an alley out of everyone’s view. Everyone watched as Ven walked in behind and listened intently.

“Wait Ven. I’m sorry.” WHACK! “Please I didn’t mean anything by it!” THUMP! WHACK! BANG! “Not the face, not the face, NOT THE FACE!” THUMP! BUMP! WHACK! BANG! SKSHHH! WHACK WHACK WHACK! THUMP! BANG! BOOM! There was a moment of silence and . . . BOOOOOONG!

Ven came out of the ally with a very relieved expression on his face and a trash can lid with a large dent oddly shaped like Dendjue’s head. Shortly following Ven, Dendjue came stumbling out of the ally swaying from side to side before falling flat on his face.

“Oh how sweet Ven, standing up for your girlfriend. I always knew you two meant for each other.” Said a dark, familiar, voice that stopped Ven in his tracks. Everyone looked to where the voice had come from and saw an old man in odd clothing walking towards them.

“Who are you?” Ragiel asked in a voice that demanded an answer.

“Oh dear me. Introductions are called for.” He said, “My name is Xehanort, Master Xehanort.” And he looked around at the group before him, Ven was breaking out in a cold sweat “Why Ven you look petrified to see me, almost . . .” A cruel smile appeared on his face “Frozen.”

“What are you doing here Xehanort!?” Terra asked placing himself between Ven and their old enemy, his arms crossed and a dark look over his face.

“Me? I’m here to introduce myself to this systems keyblade masters.” Xehanort answered looking at Ragiel, Lorenia, and Dendjue “And give them the chance to side with me before things become . . . unpleasant.”

“Things were unpleasant between us the moment you showed your wrinkly old face!” Dendjue said calling out his keyblade. Ragiel and Lorenia followed suite and took a firm stance before him.

Sigh* “So you won’t side with me either? From what Nefero said I assumed you’d be smart enough to side with your future master. Well no matter.” Xehanort said calling his keyblade and holding it out in front of him “This just means I’ll have to kill you here, on this weak little world.”

In a flash Xehanort disappeared and made a move on Dendjue. Dendjue sensed* it and blocked then twisted Xehanort’s blade around and counter attacked. But Xehanort just dodged each slash even as Ragiel ran forward and joined in. They kept attacking as Lorenia got everyone else to head for Lookout Tower and guard the people, eventually their blades hit each other, Xehanort quickly twisted his blade into the two and with amazing strength he pushed them into the ground. Suddenly there was an explosion and from the dust Dendjue and Ragiel flew out in opposite directions and hit the walls behind them.

A strong gust of wind came and blew the rest of the dust away revealing Xehanort standing tall, Ragiel and Dendjue’s keyblades at his feet. Tumble-Stop trembled at the immense dark presence now upon it.

Agni Nova*!” a strong wave of white fire came strait at Xehanort who erected a barrier to protect himself. He dismissed the barrier and with it the flames disappeared as well. Lorenia stood a distance away as the source of the flames and the last remnants faded off her keyblade.

However she was not the source of Xehanorts attention. He had noticed Ven petrified a good distance away and the same cruel smile from before came back to his face. He moved quickly before anyone could react and was right in front of Ven. He reached out his hand and extended two fingers and just barely touched the blonde’s forehead. In a fraction of a second Ven relived the worst moments of his life. It was like he was trapped in his own body but he felt every sensation. He was back at the battle against Xehanort and once again in Xehanort’s grasp. Every sensation was increased by one thousand, the pain as Xehanort crushed his helmet, the fear as he was dangled over a cliff, the cold feeling as he was frozen through and through, everything.

It only took a fraction of a second before Ven began to scream in such fear Tumble-Stop shook. He screamed as he grabbed his head and backed away from the monster before him, he hit the wall and sank down into the fetal position and shook as the memory replayed over and over in his head. Xehanort just smiled but suddenly Terra ran forward and grabbed him by the neck and slammed him into another wall. Aqua quickly moved to Ven and put her arms around him, trying to calm him down. A slight tinge of gold had returned to Terra’s eyes as he held Xehanort to the wall.

“C’mon Terra! Do it, do it now, KILL ME!!” Xehanort yelled, daring Terra to do it “But you won’t. You won’t yield to the darkness in your heart and do what I would do.”

Terra just held him up fighting himself not to do what every fiber of his being wanted to do. He didn’t notice as Xehanort called a dark orb in his right hand. Xehanort used the dark orb and blasted Terra away, by now Ragiel and Dendjue had recovered and charged at him again. They moved fast and caught him by surprised. Dendjue froze his feet to the ground so Ragiel could move in with several jabs and finish with a slash that sent him into the air and right at Lorenia’s new Agni Nova* spell.The spell hit full force and sent him into his own crater.

“Ragiel. Dendjue.” Lorenia said as she made her way over to them “We gotta take this fight out of here. Tumble-Stop can’t take anymore, not to mention their having some problems of their own.” She nodded back to Ven and Terra.

“My thought’s exactly!” Xehanort yelled standing up in the crater. He snapped his fingers and a large dark portal opened up under everybody in the area. There was utter darkness for a second before they found themselves surrounded by snow and buildings.

“Tokio Town?!” Dendjue yelled looking around at everything.

“I want to play to game.” Xehanort said looking at the three master’s before him, Ven, Aqua, and Terra completely forgotten in the background “I’ll try to destroy this world . . . and you try to stop me.” And he disappeared. Several buildings away there was an explosion and people began to yell and scream. Dendjue, Ragiel, and Lorenia looked back at Terra, Aqua, and Ven.

“We’ll be fine! You guys go stop him.” Aqua encouraged still holding Ven close.

They nodded and ran off to the fight that had found itself to their home.

“Damn! We’re so useless.” Terra said once they were gone. Aqua only lowered her head as Ven hallucinations stopped.

“Perhaps I can help.” Said a disembodied voice coming up from behind them.

Okay for an explaination about the triple post. Something was happening on the computer and this is how I had to do it sorry about al the trouble SA, Cef, and Lectori. Hope you guys liked the chapter anyway.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back