• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► K.h.a

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Silent Avera

Night Pirate Graphic Lemonade Maker
I know Coldman ._. Sometimes I worry there's too much going on...but I have you guys to help me out, so it's all good :3 Thank goodness the Reaper is the last "Out" character I'm introducing (for now at least...) Time to build everybody up!

>:3......Fall you say? More like crumble into oblivion >:3 *Now to screw with Kairi Ahahahaa!* *And Riku too*

D: Oh no Lectori, a chemistry test?! ACK say it ain't so! >o< I hope you do well on it.....Chemistry....*shudder* And thnx, glad you liked it, and I'm sorry about your eyes >_< Maybe it really was a good thing I didn't put Riku and Kairi in here.....

Cef

Doodling on Vanitas' face while he's sleeping^^
Oh no, Vera...

YOU CAUGHT THE EVILS FROM ME! RUN EVERYBODY!!!!

Hahaha^^

But still, I have to agree with Coldy, by the way the Lady stated her origins, one should expect that she is, in fact, Seritouge's kid, or at least the kid of a Spirit he was 'close' to.

Silent Avera

And now, you have new nickname ^_^ Coldy....It sound cute :3

*In a deep double voice* :" It's is too late for them now..."

Woah, where did that come from....? O_O

"Close to?" Eww! Ah just kidding ^_^ I don't remember if I talked with you Cef how Spirit Kids are made...It's kinda a weird process I suppose....Hmmmmm, meep, but yeah the Lady is someone's kid, I just hope I didn't make it as obvious as I did for the last Sovereign Royalty....That really was an accident >_< Stupid Stewards! Why do ya'll talk so blunt in my head! >o< But anywho, y'all are right on step as always....I can't put nuthin' over you guys, you're too sharp, and I just suck at hiding secrets >>;

Just remember that there are seven spirits, and she could be anyone's kid.....Really, she could - anyone! Stop looking at Seritouge! Ah, dammit >_<

Poor Seri....You're hated by everyone now.

P.S. That was not a confession........

>>
<<

*Runs*

Silent Avera

Aww, turn that frown upside down, we won't call you Coldy if you don't want us too ^_^

My nerves are just shot that's all Coldman, if I snapped at you I'm sorry T.T

(Damn financial aid crap again >o< )

All will be revealed in due time, and I hope it's entertaining for you all ^_^ I don't mind speculation, but y'alls homing devices scare me....I must be careful >:3

Lectori Salutem

secretly sadistic
You don't think your new nickname is cute, then?

My chemistry went really good actually! Possibly because I think chemistry is easy, most likely because it actually was really easy^^
Anyways, normally I wouldn't mind a long chapter like that, but just before that I read another REALLY long chapter of another fanfic, so this was kinda like the killing blow^^ I'll survive, though^^

Silent Avera

Fear the long chappies >:3

That's awesome you did great Lectori, if chemistry can come easy to you, you can conquer about any science class ^_^

At least your eyes are okay right?

I'm still scarred a bit from my chemistry final.....Balance the equation....I balanced it I know I did >_<

*Blushes* What, this ol' nickname? Tee hee ^_^

I was called Flyhighlatias on another forum....I like my new nickname though ^0^.....I miss that other forum ._.

Be proud of who you are!

Nefero: Yes be proud.

South light: Proud of what?

Nefero: Of who you are.

South Light: *swells up*

.....My cough medicine makes my mind go all over the place >_<

Silent Avera

Oh my writers block is long gone Cef (for now >>; ) but yes, I know you can scare it away ^_^

I'll see..............maybe, just maybe I can get Kairi's part out before I start the new semester, but no promises >_<...Sowy....TT.TT And it might be really short, as in you all would be shocked I could actually write that little.....>>;

*Nefero and South Light just stare at Cef*......."Milady! She hit us! WAH!"

O_O Everyone run! The Lady is coming! DX

Lectori Salutem

secretly sadistic
Define okay^^ They don't hurt anymore, so I guess they're okay... I shouldn't stare at my computer screen too long, wearing contacts and not blinking a lot isn't a good combination^^

It would be really nice reading something about Kairi and Riku again^^ No rush though! I'll just wait here. *Sees the Lady coming* Waaah! *hides behing Coldman^^*

Silent Avera

I think Riku might be pushing it TT.TT But I will still try; Kairi's part is going well at least :3 *Crosses fingers for Friday or weekend*

As long as your feeling good about your eyes, it's all good Lectori :3 I have to look away from my screen sometimes when I write, yeah looking at the screen too long with out blinking hurts >_<

*Runs toward Lectori and Coldman* "She's too strong! RUN YOU GUYS! I'll distract he-" *Lady chops SA in half* O_O.....X_X

Nefero: Oh ****, she just killed the author!......

South Light:.......Does that mean we win?

Nefero: I guess so -

South Light: Whoo hoo!

*SA as an angel*: I hate you Lady.....You might need to call in back-up Coldman....At least she's looking at my corpse for a while....Huh, I thought I was AB+......

(Wow this got violent quick >>; Sorry 'bout that, been watching Blood Plus, go figure....)

Last edited:

Coldman9

Wandering outside in the cold, looking for someone
I don't need backup *Bankai! Coldman gets some cool armor and his swords is burning with an unbelievable power*
*Looks at the Lady* "Bring it on you ugly *itch."

Don't worry about Riku's part, if it's too much it's too much. Don't strain yourself for our pleasure.
Note to everyone else. The next part of my filler is almost done so it should be up soon, I hope.

Silent Avera

Ah, thanks Coldman ^_^ You're really not scared of the Lady huh? ^_^ Someone does need to stand up to her.... unfortunately I'm still here on the ground in two pieces -_- twidling my thumbs - oh at least I can still work the chappie ^_^

I will write the most painful death you've ever had you red dressed witch! >:C

:3 Yay filler!

Coldman9

Wandering outside in the cold, looking for someone
I might be scared a little bit but I gotta defend Lectori. *Blocks attack from Lady and sends a Holy* spell at her and uses Cure* on SA*

I got a really good idea for my filler that makes Ven's and Xehanort's fight really personal. If you guys don't mind a little spoiler.
___________________________________________________________________________________________________"Geez, your master's must not have been strong." Ragiel said to himself but loud enough for everyone to hear.

"What did you say?" Ven asked like a snarling wolf about to attack "What the hell would you know about it? You didn't even know them!" he yelled then got up and left the room, slamming the door on the way out.

"What did I say?" Ragiel asked confused.

"The keyblade master Xehanort killed and took his keyblade from . . . was Ven's father." Terra said
___________________________________________________________________________________________________
That's all for now.

Silent Avera

Aie, Ragiel, shooting your mouth off when you shouldn't >_< See, he and Lorenia were just meant for one another :3

Personal fights push it all the further >:3 I welcome it Coldman ^_^

Yay! I'm not in two pieces anymore! *Stabs Keyblade into ground* Seraph powers FTW *itch! I've got control of the world now! AHAHAA - *chops SA in half again* Dammit! Less talk more action, I got it >.<

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back