• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► K.h.a

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Haku

<3
Yeah I just noticed the change a couple of days ago but some people do know how to work the new spoiler tags so I need to ask one of them, so I can pass it on.

But you may be right about that they I think that you'll probably kill off quite a few more characters and only leave the truly important ones in.

But that was caused by the constant posting a new reply lag happens ever so often here and there.

Silent Avera

Night Pirate Graphic Lemonade Maker
Ah I see; thankies ^_^ -

Eeeee heee, in the original draft of this story, I was killing characters left and right, it was like - "Oh hi you're Sora? I'm" - BAM; dead. Or "You're Sora? Let's be friends!" - BAM; dead. And my personal favorite, "I love you Sora! - BAM!. Totally dead.

........So yeah..........Tearing Sora's psychological pattern apart is a very important theme......Lot's of people are alive and happy in the Disney System....Not so much here. >;3

Haku

<3
I think you should probably kill off more Disney characters since those compared to the other ones in the story for who's actually alive seemed well over too much. Also considering that there are a lot of more character's Disney wise trying to incorporate all of those ones that are leaving can be quite time consuming.

Silent Avera

Lol, I'm making a Hit List with you Haku >:3.......Maybe Donald and Goofy have had enough time here.....>;3

Oh yeah...they're still here.....D'oh.

Yep, that is a big problem with the story, the abomidable amount of characters in it @_@ But I'm not gonna do too much with the Disney System, so the characters will remain mainly with the Anime System, and even then I'm shifting the focus around, like the pokemon legends weren't even mentioned last chapter, but they're still there (yeah Mewtwo is gonna go a little emo for a bit) and this is also a big reason why Riku and Kairi are kinda going solo as they go from world to world, but once they leave a world that should be it for those characters on that world (there are a few exceptions, but they are very restricted).....

Maybe I should just keep that list of "Sora's peeps" at the top of every chapter from now on >_< Oh yeah and the re-caps.....>>;

Characters will get dropped off at places, and that will be it, like once we reach (Sora in this case) Tokieo Town, there will be a major drop off which should help the character numbers alot -_-; It's because Tumble-Stop went down that there was a big spike, *sigh* It's like playing the Sims! <3

Unfortunately, this means the Naruto characters are going to be pretty restricted.....I'm not even going to try to get them all x.x Just zeh biggies......

Haku

<3
Lol, I'm making a Hit List with you Haku >:3.......Maybe Donald and Goofy have had enough time here.....>;3

Lol those two are pretty much at the top of my list.

Yeah but like LS put it would be helpful for a list if you have time to put those in of course.

Silent Avera

Meow, it's just a talkie day LS ^_^ Normally I'm very quiet as my name suggests - Hurray for character turns! In real life!

Lists are no problem, they'll be up next time ^_^ Or maybe during the week...I'll edit, nya.......Now to stalk Donald and Goofy with a sniper scope yot six >:D

Goofy: "Oh Sora it's YOU! I've finally fou -" BAM.

>;3

Maybe for Halloween, instead of a Witch, I can go as the Grim Reaper. I sure do feel like it :p

Haku

<3
I grim reaper as one of the assassins isn't a bad deal considering Halloween is right around the corner and mostly that's what people think of roaming around a graveyard during this time. So probably incorporating Donald and Goofy being lost in a graveyard or something like it sounds promising.

Silent Avera

Omg, that sounds like a ton of fun to write! >;3

But, *wink*-*wink* I already do have the "Grim Reaper" as a character in my story......I guess introducing him now will be fun, as you said, Halloween is right around the corner >:D

Beware characters! Beware! Bwahahahahahaaa!

*Goes back to Graphic work T.T*

Coldman9

Wandering outside in the cold, looking for someone
Wow, I'm gone for two days and all this happens. I feel so ...... left out.
Y'know if Sora just found Donald or Goofy and they were just killed off then and there that would probably be Sora's breaking point. Like in the anime where the main character loses the pupil of thier eye and just stares off into nothing, begins questioning everything they've been doing, loses faith in everything, and maybe in Sora's case BECOMES A SCYTHE.

But then there's the part where the girl slaps him around tells him how much everybody needs him, shyly says how much she needs him, and then there's the big kiss everyone knows has been coming and finally happens, and the regaining of energy and self esteem.

By the way SA I remember a PM a while back you sent to me about my idea for your story and I just had a question,
ANYONE WHO DOESN'T WANT A MAJOR SPOILER LOOK AWAY, SORRY ABOUT THIS SA,
Who from the Organization do you plan to have show up? Cause Axel is a deffinite must.

Haku

<3
Omg, that sounds like a ton of fun to write! >;3

But, *wink*-*wink* I already do have the "Grim Reaper" as a character in my story......I guess introducing him now will be fun, as you said, Halloween is right around the corner >:D

Beware characters! Beware! Bwahahahahahaaa!

*Goes back to Graphic work T.T*

There's a way around that of course the grim reaper could have a twin XD.

Silent Avera

@Coldman9: D: Oh no Coldman9! Don't feel left out! But......couldn't you have asked me that question in a P.M....? ;-; That's kinda a biggy there.....:cry:

I'll P.M. you the answer.......I guess it's okay you asked 'cause no one will know the answer, they'll be left in suspense....Bwahaha.

I'm having so many characters go Emo right now.....It's like I'm in my art classes! - But I think it's kinda a given that SOMEONE is going to have just a total mental breakdown, and go to the Darkside *dresses as a Sith* You know, the story isn't really a very happy one....It's gonna get very, very heavy, (as if it hasn't been already....Tumble-Stop committed suicide to save those left on it...) If you know the storylines of the characters that are with Sora, some don't really have happy endings ACCORDING to the fans, (and some have yet TO end *cough*pokemon,naturo*cough*) - a happy ending to most is where everyone is all together, there are resolutions to all problems, they get married, have kids, thank-you and goodnight....It can get kinda boring if you know there's a happy light at the end of the tunnel. It's HOW you get to the END that can make or break a story in my opinion. WHY AM I TYPING SO LARGE?!

Anywho, as to who becomes a Scythe, Sora or Riku, I'll say it will come down to a major event that will effect everyone and not just them..........Suspense! BOO! <-Halloween boo..not boo, boo....>>;

@Haku: A Grim Reaper with a twin....O_O It's like the Pyramid Heads from Silent Hill Two! AHH! >0<

Actually there are about three pairs of twins in my story......and you all have been intoduced to one side of them >:D...Oh no wait only two, only two.....you've only only two twins from the three couples.....>>;

I like twins <3

Haku

<3
@Haku: A Grim Reaper with a twin....O_O It's like the Pyramid Heads from Silent Hill Two! AHH! >0<

XD you know me so well that was what I was going for super scary that was.

Actually there are about three pairs of twins in my story......and you all have been introduced to one side of them >:D...Oh no wait only two, only two.....you've only only two twins from the three couples.....>>;

Looks for things to come =D.

Silent Avera

Tee hee! ^_^

Speaking of Super Scary, I'm going to a Phobia Haunted House the weekend before Halloween....I expect to be scared out of my mind, and then I'll have the right mindset to write something scary for the next chappie/special whatever I'm able to churn out >:D......I better bring a change of pants......>>;......They chase you...all the way to your car....and then out the parking lot.....O_O

Hmmmm, does anyone remember what Nefero and South Light dressed up as for the last Halloween chappie?
Don't they....look like some people that...were in the last chappie......? O_O I bet y'all picked up on that though ^_^
>>; Why do I get the feeling I'm going to have nightmares all this month? >_<

OMG IT'S THE LIVE ACTION DB MOVIE! AHHHHHHH! <- Now that's Super Scary! >_<

Haku

<3
o_O several changes of clothes if I was in that case.

I kinda forgot all about that Halloween chapter until just now when you brought it up but yeah that pretty much had all of my thoughts come back into mind.

I hope not Silent that would be dreadful D=.

Haku

<3
Constant sugar rushes are hazardous to your health Cef xD.

But I mainly just stated that it would be great if the grim reaper had some sort of twins going along with this whole spooky theme which I think might be on the way.

Silent Avera

@Cef: OOOHHHHH SHHHIIIIIII - CEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE - *BLAM!*....Ow......At least this giant red thing broke our fall - OMG IT'S ALUCARD!!!!

@ Haku: Yeppies, I got the outline...(almost...) this Grim Reaper person will make an appearance....It's gonna be a Halloween themed chappie, so the Haku fight will take a back burner (and I can get more reserch done x.x for his skills, I forgot what a fighter he was)

Tee hee, I hope y'all will like the twist of the Grim Reaper itself >:D....If it's even a twist....more like a....Um...."oh that's what he looks like..."....>>;

*Back to graphic work*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back