• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► K.h.a

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Haku

<3
Yeah I know what you mean Silent. But wow quite a few cliffhangers that you've left us with there, the next should be a really good one if everything goes as planned for the most part.

Silent Avera

Night Pirate Graphic Lemonade Maker
Ah, yes, many things planned Haku ^_^ It's left wide open so that it can be continued a little easier with the transition to the next worlds - hopefully that won't backfire >_< But we all know where everyone is going, I think, I left clues a long while back, in an age of dinosaurs and anchient egyptian card games - but alot of things have already been written for them, so yay!

*GLOMP* Glad ya liked it Cef! <3

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Shooting for two week mark, aim, aim, aim..... - FIRE! O_O <3

Haku

<3
I lol'd at the spoiler that you put up, but that was kinda unexpected to say the least xD, but one would expect that its about time that something devastating happened.

Silent Avera

Something devastating....? Rats, the trials Sora has gone through so far is not traumatizing enough then......

Well I can fix that for ya >:D

Oh yeah and I forgot to mention that in the last chapper there was a "scene" in there that was dedicated to the Akira movie - if you've seen the movie than you can guess it O_O

Also big thank-you's to you Cef on helping me ALOT on getting the Naruto info right <3

Haku

<3
Something devastating....? Rats, the trials Sora has gone through so far is not traumatizing enough then......

Lol it was, but I expect more devastating scenes to come seeing as how things are going now XD.

Silent Avera

Yeah, you're right, I'm going to have to really watch my writing so that the violence won't get out of hand....>>; Also I might have to pull back a little bit either way so when the mess hits the fan, you know it can really hit, and also some characters need more time to develope; then I can break them down into little tiny bits >:D - Envy alone can cause alot of misery if you know what he/she can do......I think Eny is a "he".......>_<

Haku

<3
Oh that's fine though whatever appears to work best for you I'd so go for it no matter what sort of things that might be somewhat over the edge for as long as it isn't too over the edge of course lol.

Silent Avera

Landing, landing, landing - LANDING! - *Misses target* - "****!!!! Lookout everyone!!" *Crashes in to graphic work*.....

T.T I'm stuck in hell Cef, and I can't get out!!! Help me please! >_< These people are evil! 112 sketches due in four days?! HOW IN THE FLYING HELL CAN I DO THAT ON TOP OF OTHER WORK FROM MY OTHER CLASSES?! WAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH -

Okay venting over.

It's okay Coldman ^_^, I understand, and it only gets sadder....>>; We know the arc I'm pulling for Naruto right...? >_>

Ah, trying to control my violence it seems is fun in a strange way Haku since I'm venting out all my anger into the chappies.....Grr.

And the next chappie is halfway done.....Dare I say one more week, but, yeah, I wasn't expecting review to be this....evil....I knew it was hard, but CHEESE AND RICE MAN! I think I'm losing my mind!

*Sigh* I'm seriously considering swtiching my major.....like, maybe at the end of this semester...That is if the review doesn't slaughter me completely first.....I want my sanity back....I want 8 hours of sleep back........but oh well. "I'd rather work like a dog for 5 years than be treated like one for the rest of my life," a very wise friend said that to me :3

And I miss everyone here so much T.T *Curls up in corner holding Kaoru and Hikaru plushies* I'm sure there's someone out there saying "Oh only 112 sketches? You weakling!" and stuff like that......*Depressed* Anywho, here I go on back to work......Ugth.....Sorry to dump this all on y'all, but this is my explanation for why it's taking so long T.T......x.x

Surprise surprise it's graphic work again....

EDIT:.....It appears that we don't have to all 112 sketches.....that's just the maximum.......Now I feel like a duck. -_-

Note to everyone, beware of stress; it can turn you into a duck.

Last edited:

Silent Avera

*cries with Cef* Let's go eat ice cream together and bitch about shool work T^T

Mr. Coldman9, I believe this is what you are seeking >:D

Read at your own risk!

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Silent Avera

Eek, you guys make me blush >W< Thanks for your support, you guys are too patient with me ;-;

Okay.....this time is it frikin mother nature that is interfering with the story because Hurricane Ike is planning to swipe my home away ;-; WAHHH! At least I might be able to get away to get more of it done........

OMG! I can't believe on my inability to get a damn chappie up! WHY?! >_< You guys deserve a better author ;-; I'm not worthy of your loyalty.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back