• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► K.h.a

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Coldman9

Wandering outside in the cold, looking for someone
Well if you think about it, wouldn't Sora rather know she was kidnapped instead of killed. But I'm glad I got Ash right on. I'm also glad I got Abigale too. Did anyone like how Spike played big brother to Yugi for a second?

I went on Youtube and watched the Sora vs. Roxas fight from KH2 Final Mix. I based him off that, but Sora was at a serious disadvantage, no magic and physically exhausted, he didn't stand a chance.

Yes, a new Nobody. All will be revealed in Xemnas' letter.

*Sees Shonen glaring.* What? I told you you'd get beaten didn't I.

Shadow-Love

Very good Coldman, better than your last chapter. The new Nobody is a surprise, but Roxas fighting with some unreal strength is surprising and kinda cool. I can't wait to see what Xemnas' letter says.

Silent Avera

Night Pirate Graphic Lemonade Maker
Spike playing big brother to Yugi felt lukewarm, but on that note, I think Pharaoh would've reassured him enough, so Spike being there was icing on the cake for him, and probably why he brushed it off a bit during Spike's first response :3

And keeping on that note, two of Yugi's closest friends, Sora and Ash were stolen away, owwwwwwwww...........>_<

If someone threatened Ed, I think that would warrent Slypher poking itself out and doing some major chomping, but then that would have big consequences in itself...

*whistles idly away*

Shadow-Love

Oh, that's right Coldman, you forgot Pharoh. But regardless it was still a good chapter. I thought Ash, Yugi, and Ed were like a trio of best friends.

I'd hate to know what Slypher would do to Yugi, poor kid.

Silent Avera

Ah yes, beware keeping track of characters, oh Envy can't swing that character axe hard enough! XD But it's in tune with the story, it'll be, somewhat sad, even though those that get hit didn't have much "screen time"~ *hint, hint* But that's still way off before we get back on track with that stuff -_-

Anywho, it's fine Coldman, don't harp too much........as in, where's Pikachu?

And the Pidgey that's hanging around Spike?

*whistles idly away again*

XD Honestly I have a mountain of notes just to keep track of everything >>;

Silent Avera

*grabs Coldman's head* It's okay, and since the two of them are so minor (as of now), they're not missed as much; on the other hand, it is a bit hard to keep track of everyone, sorry 'bout that >_<

I'm here if ya need help buddy :)

Shadow-Love

Why did you stop him Avera, you should've let him keep going. I don't really mean that but I just can't believe Coldman forgot Pikachu, I mean it's Pikachu. Well make sure you don't forget anybody else, I"m looking forward to the next chapter.

Silent Avera

I've forgotten characters in my story too, and to keep track of everything I do lots of rewrites to make sure whoever needs to be there is there, and even then a tweak or two needs to made since I didn't catch everything the first time.

Here, maybe this can help again :)

Also, Ein is like Ed's shadow sometimes; for this instance, he probably won't leave her side too much.

Amy/Sailor Mercury
Lita/ Sailor Jupiter
Raye/ Sailor Mars
Mina/ Sailor Venus
Serena/ Sailor Moon

And now everyone else, and I mean everyone....

Spirits
Euphoria
Aurocile
Seritouge

Super Bad guys
Lady of Red
Nefero
South Light
The Riders of the End of the World
Villains (we know about)
Envy
Orochimaru
Yami Bakura
Team Rocket?

Death General
Haku

Emotionless
Heartless
Nobodies
Untouchables

Sora's peeps

(The scouts as above)
Goku
Spike
Faye
Jet
Ed
Ein
Shonen Bat
Yugi/Pharaoh
Ash/Pikachu
Genkai
Avera

Kairi's Peeps
Tenchi
Washuu
Mihoshi
Aeka
Ryoko
Rhyo-Okie
Sasami
Kiyone

Riku's peeps
San
Ryo
Shou
Morrow
Battle Cougar
Orudios

Supporting Peeps
Bulma
Chi-Chi
Vincent
Edward Elric
Alphonse Elric
Sephiroth
Isetzue
Mew
Mewtwo
Suicune
(And a bunch of other pokemon.....)
Abigale
Ragiel
Lorenia
Dendjue
Ovohna
Nikkue
Layleri
Team Rocket?
Third Hokage
Kakashi
Naruto
Sasuke
(and other Konoha ninja)

Ozeh peepies
Goofy
Cheza
Kiba
Hige
Tsume
Toboe
Donald
Inuyahsa
Kagome
Miroku
Songo
Shippo
Kilala
Cloud
Tifa
Aries
Yuffie
Cid
Leon
Merlin

????
The Reaper

Dead Count
Soverign Royalties
Anime Royalties
Disney Royalties
Tumble-Stop
Darkrai

Last edited:

Silent Avera

Quote -> "Who cares about the sand ninja."

And thus you have turned every Gaara fan against you.

AH! I can't wait to get back to putting up chappies, I envy you a little Coldman for your free time~ nya

Screw it, I'm gonna out an omake up soon.

Shounen Bat: Soon as in two wee - BAM.

Coldman9

Wandering outside in the cold, looking for someone
Okay Ladies and Gentlman. I have good news and I have bad news. The bad news is that the next filler chapter will be late, maybe about a week late. The good news is that the reason it will be late is because yesterday I traded in some old games of mine and got nearly$100 for them, and with that money I got 358/2 Days.

IT. IS. AWESOME.

The way it all works together is fantastic and fun. You gotta get it when you can, if you can. The whole reason I bought my DS was for this game and I am not disappointed.

Silent Avera

You lucky dog :3

Anywho, the great higher forces laid thier almighty clamp down, so yeah, no omake, big surprise.

Good luck to everyone, Cef, Lectori, Coldman, SL, and Shadow~ I'll see you guys in October with a Halloween chappie god willing, seriously - holy snarks batman, my comp is tempting to crash x_X Really higher forces? Really? REALLY?!

After everything I do - inhale, inhale, inhale, inhale~

Okay, laters.

Last edited:

Cef

Doodling on Vanitas' face while he's sleeping^^
OHAI GUISE GUESS WHAT I'M STILL ALIVE OMG I NEARLY DIED AND I'M PRACTICALLY HOMELESS AND THANK GOD I MANAGED TO SAVE MY LAPTOP AND THAT WIRELESS MODEM OF OURS AND F**K I MISSED READING COLDY'S FILLERS!

*breathes in*

*whew*

I'm fine guys >XD See ya on Hallow's Eve, Eva >=D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back