• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Justin Bieber

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

*TwilightNight*

Bronze Member
Awards
GaGa got her own prefix...?

Anyway...this kid. Who randomly came from nowhere and now is big.

I've noticed a trend on hating kid artists, whichever kid (even actors) or just kids in general, ever since Disney Stars started to cross our paths, despite that it isn't aimed at the majority of the demographic that complains about it. But moving away from that reality, what's your opinion of this little blossoming young...protégé in the making? Do you hate him? (and I already know it's going to be because he sounds like a girl, hasn't gone through puberty, looks like a girl, has stupid hair...and, yeah, I think that's pretty much it. Oh, and his fanbase, I guess...so surprise me with a good reason?) Do you like him? Are you indifferent?

Personally, I'm indifferent. He has a good voice, overall. It might not be the greatest in terms of the next male Whitney Houston, but he has it (which is more than I can say for the rest on the market). It isn't any less different than any other R&B artists. I like only one of his songs. And...hmm, I just don't really mind, or care for the boy.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
I don't really care about him. He just came out of nowhere and suddenly became a big hit, and I couldn't understand why, or how. He can certainly sing though, I'll give him that; his songs don't appeal to me personally. Though I find it rather odd that a good percentage of his fanbase are girls in the lower single digit category.

αsiя

space coke
He's 16, but I heard he's not that good anymore since his balls dropped. People seem to hate on him just for the mere fact that he's famous and getting publicity. He did start as someone on Youtube and became big. I mean, I don't like his music but you don't need to hate him.

Urbane

Who in face are you?!
I don't care much about him.

He has a good voice, for a few more months, maybe. He'll be a passing fad, so it's no use getting mad about the fanbase. And as for the music, it's not exactly terrible, but I wouldn't go out of my way to listen to it. He has a good voice, but that's about all he's got.

Of course gaga got her own prefix. She's god. We should all get on our hands and knees and lick her boots, and pledge allegiance to her as our eternal master. /sarcasm

loke13

Waiting on FF XV and KH3 :D
I don't like him but I don't hate him, when I heard one of his songs I literally thought it was a girl singing. He comes out of fucking nowhere then suddenly gets invited to the white house........the white house? REALLY??? But whatever he'll die out in the next two years.

The Conquerer

The Bloody Warrior
Awards
I think he's overhyped. That's my problem with him (I don't really hate him, but I don't like anything about him) . He's no different from Aaron Carter, Jesse, and all of those other generically pretty boy life-styled artists. His voice only sounds bearable in Auto-tone... I don't know why people fap over him so much. Maybe because he is so petite and adorable, and such lyrics are coming from his face...

Esso

Fire Breaker
I don't listen to his music that often but my sis always hears the same songs over and over again, gives me headache sometimes... But I don't hate him since I don't see any reason for me to. But my sis and cousin are really huge fans lol.

Agoraphobia

beautiful days
Awards
I hate him because he has brought absolutely nothing new to the table. He is making the same mass-produced pop/RnB songs that have been made over a thousand times before. Everything from lyrics, beats, song structure, rhythm, has been done before by so many people within the last decade. He is generic, boring, unoriginal, and has a voice that will only appeal to little girls.

I hope he gets assassinated.

*TwilightNight*

Bronze Member
Awards
Honestly, I don't think people saying he's a "passing fad" should judge so soon. It's not like he comes from Disney or has some Disney image, or such channel. As long as he has catchy music coming out and good songs, he'll make it just as much as any of the adults so far >.>. If he doesn't, then everyone can cheer - if they'll care by that point.

I hate him because he has brought absolutely nothing new to the table. He is making the same mass-produced pop/RnB songs that have been made over a thousand times before. Everything from lyrics, beats, song structure, rhythm, has been done before by so many people within the last decade. He is generic, boring, unoriginal, and has a voice that will only appeal to little girls.

I hope he gets assassinated.

No one has brought anything new to the table. But for some reason, it seems the hatred is big for Justin when no one else really gets it this much for doing the same thing.

Of course gaga got her own prefix. She's god. We should all get on our hands and knees and lick her boots, and pledge allegiance to her as our eternal master. /sarcasm

I like GaGa. I'm just saying it was odd finding that there...

Sparks

gone
I just don't think that he has that good of a voice. He is talented but the music I usually like has more meaning to it. The songs that I've heard from him talk about love, and wanting to find love, and girls. I just think that he should add more variety or something.

*TwilightNight*

Bronze Member
Awards
I just don't think that he has that good of a voice. He is talented but the music I usually like has more meaning to it. The songs that I've heard from him talk about love, and wanting to find love, and girls. I just think that he should add more variety or something.

People get song hits with lyrics like "Shorty got some booty like pow, pow, pow" or "I want to take a ride on your disco stick".

Justin Bieber's, while not the greatest, is at least somewhat above that. For the moment, his songs are feeding to his audience while he remains baby faced, so it's going to be about love and all that cute, innocent stuff.

Agoraphobia

beautiful days
Awards
What? There's a lot of artists that have brought something new to the table.

There's the uprising of genres such as chillwave, witch house. Artists combining different genres with dubstep. There's a lot more artists can bring to the table than boring lyrics, generic music, and typical pretty boy singing.

People get song hits with lyrics like "Shorty got some booty like pow, pow, pow" or "I want to take a ride on your disco stick".

Justin Bieber's, while not the greatest, is at least somewhat above that. For the moment, his songs are feeding to his audience while he remains baby faced, so it's going to be about love and all that cute, innocent stuff.

I would disagree. "Baby baby baby ooohhhh" is not a quality lyric.

SamuelVimes

I hate on him because he can't sing without autotune.
Granted, that's everyone else right now, but at least I know that they could do before. Bieber's popular the same way Twilight is - by appealing to pre-teen girls.

αsiя

space coke
Granted, Beiber isn't going to change the world. Of course he's another fad, has anyone notice that Jesse McCartney used to be everywhere now you don't see him at all on tv. You can even tell the Jonas Brothers are fading away even though they seem to be losing the boy band image (from the last I've seen them on tv). The same will happen will Beiber, I mean I remember when people were comparing the Jonas Brothers with the Beatles; where were the Beatles a couple of years after they were introduced, they were still the biggest band in the world. Beiber is not great lyricist, but I don't expect it from a kid. Of course pre-teens are going to love him, you don't expect them to be big fans of Whitney Houston or something like that. The kid has a good voice but not the greatest of course, for a kid he's okay (check his old youtube videos to see him without autotune). Why would anyone expect him to bring something on the table, no artist has really done that this decade. Songs have been more about partying than actual lyrics and emotion.

Aria

braver by the minute
I don't like his lyrics, I do a double take every time I hear his voice because it sounds so much like a girl's, and his songs are just plain and boring. I don't like him :p

King Sora X

Legendary Member
Awards
I don't really like his songs on a personal level, but I have to give him the thumbs up for making it big since he started out on a youtube channel lol. Good voice, and actually talented other then singing, but as far as his music goes..not really a big fan lol.

AxelYoYo

RAWR
Awards
I feel bad for the late bloomer...-_-

I like his songs but not him. (Yes it's possible to do that)
I don't like him because he's cocky.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back