• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Justin Bieber helps girl with rare condition

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

OmniChaos

The Smiling Man
Staff member
Awards
Re: Justin Bieber: Is he the Anti-Christ or perhaps the second coming?!

You know, with the Oreo/Google boycotts, the Flordia drug law, and all the other bullshit going on nowadays, the title really wouldn't have surprised me much...

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards

Okay, that was really adorable.I feel so sorry for the poor girl and her family, but it's so amazing that there is something that gets that reaction out of her.

Mistearea

Fear the Mist
Shifting through the spaces like only Mist can.

You know, with the Oreo/Google boycotts, the Flordia drug law, and all the other bullshit going on nowadays, the title really wouldn't have surprised me much...

Yea, it's good to have SOME good news in our lives.

Chaser said:
Okay, that was really adorable.I feel so sorry for the poor girl and her family, but it's so amazing that there is something that gets that reaction out of her.

Yea. It made me go from not liking the guy at all to liking him moderately.

Cosmic+Amarna

Phantom Gigaplex

From what I've seen and heard he does stuff like this all the time, like charity type and meeting fans

Gram

Banned
Awards

misleading, title totally misleading!!!!!!...but in a good way *u*

Hillboy

MIA
Awards

That's pretty cool, I never saw why so many people hate him. I think this guy is more worth the hate

Pitbull.jpg

king_mickey rule

The Great Destroyer
Awards

The title:
small_subtle_facepalm.png

But it's amazing to see that girl's reaction!

I don't really understand the hate towards Bieber either. The guy, unlike other 'artists', can actually sing and writes most (if not all) of his stuff.

Does that make me like his music? Hell no. It's not my thing, but that doesn't make me hate him.

If anything, it's not him that I hate. It's the majority of his fanbase. They act like he is the second coming or something o.o

Last edited:

Shawty

Awards

The title:
small_subtle_facepalm.png

But it's amazing to see that girl's reaction!

I don't really understand the hate towards Bieber either. The guy, unlike other 'artists', can actually sing and writes most (if not all) of his stuff.

Does that make me like his music? Hell no. It's not my thing, but that doesn't make me hate him.

If anything, it's not him that I hate. It's the majority of his fanbase. They act like he is the second coming or something o.o

Exactly this. I'm not too fond of JB either but the kid did fulfil his dream just like anyone else would want to. I'm actually quite impressed by what he has accomplished at such a young age.

Anyways, it's indeed amazing to see the girl's reaction, especially since the doctors told the family she wouldn't be able to show any kind of emotions.

tomasmccann

Awards

Any title with Justin Bieber in it would attract attention, trust me. Nice story anyway.

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards

Don't do that again.

Seconding this.

It's a touching story, not sure why people wouldn't expect him to do as much. He's a nice kid, his music just sucks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back