• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

~~Justice Is Blind l Daredevil, The Man Without Fear Fanclub~~

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Haeralis

Remains of the Judgement
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
Justice Is Blind

The Daredevil Fanclub

A Fanclub dedicated to my all time favorite comic book hero, Matthew Murdock as Daredevil.

DareDevil_Symbol_by_Xenkian.gif

wallpaper_daredevil11.gif

In the near future I hope to get a much better banner for the DD fanclub.

Who Is Daredevil?

Wikipedia said:
Daredevil (Matthew Michael "Matt" Murdock) is a fictional character, a superhero in the Marvel Comics Universe. The character was created by writer-editor Stan Lee and artist Bill Everett, with an unspecified amount of input from Jack Kirby[1] and first appeared in Daredevil #1 (April 1964).
Living in the Hell's Kitchen neighborhood of New York City, Matt Murdock is blinded by a radioactive substance that falls from an oncoming vehicle. Despite not being able to see anymore, the radioactive exposure heightens his remaining senses beyond normal human ability. His father, a boxer named Jack Murdock, supports him as he grows up, though he is later killed by gangsters after refusing to throw a fight. After donning a yellow and black, and later a dark red costume, Matt seeks out revenge against his father's killers as the superhero Daredevil, fighting against his many enemies including Bullseye and the Kingpin.[2] Daredevil's nickname is "the Man Without Fear".[3]
Although Daredevil had been home to the work of many legendary comic-book artists — Everett, Kirby, Wally Wood, John Romita, Sr., and Gene Colan, among others — Frank Miller's influential tenure on the title in the late 1970s and early 1980s is particularly remembered, having cemented the character as a popular and influential part of the Marvel Universe. Daredevil has since appeared in many various forms of media including several animated series, video games, merchandise, and a 2003 feature-length film.
Daredevil was named one of Empire's 50 Greatest Comic Book Characters,[4] as well as one of Wizard's 200 Greatest Comic Characters of All Time.

What is Daredevil's Theme?

0:23-0:53

One of the things I thought the film did great. The theme in my opinion perfectly fits Daredevil. And yes I am just going to say it, I thought that the theatrical version is okay and that the Director's Cut is fantastic.

Who are the most notable Daredevil artists?

Frank Miller, Bendis, and Brubaker are the best IMO. I like Frank Miller more then the others though.

*fanclub under construction, will be updated frequently if the fanclub proves popular.

President:

Haeralis The Brave

Members:

The Dead Skin

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back