• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Just wondering

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hyposteria

What would happen if a person were to absorb Kingdom Hearts, for example MX or Terra?
We know that MX summons Kingdom Hearts or whatever but I haven't seen anybody asking why. Any ideas?
Discuss, flame, enlighten me. :)

Chakolat Strawberry

caramel delight
Awards
Xemnas absorbed KH in the end of KH2, remember? Xemnas became very powerful(and insane). So will MX and Terrra.

WilliamTheWise

Oh right, I can change this....
Website
earltheandroid.tumblr.com
An overload of power.
Insanity
happymask.gif

Negative health effects
Death

Shinra

Banned
Awards
well if Xemnas absorbed KH would he find his own heart and become complete like Roxas did?

Solar

nothing ever ends
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
Yes but Xemnas was a nobody, and we don't really know what MX is, but he'll have different effects. Also since KH is a giant heart and Xemnas is nobody who absorbed said heart, wouldn't he be whole again?

Chakolat Strawberry

caramel delight
Awards
Yes but Xemnas was a nobody, and we don't really know what MX is, but he'll have different effects. Also since KH is a giant heart and Xemnas is nobody who absorbed said heart, wouldn't he be whole again?
e_e I'm pretty sure MX is a regular person. Unless if there's some weird ass twist.

Hyposteria

I don't think it's for power.
He beats off TAV with ease, and It doesn't look like he wants to rule over worlds like Malificient.

Chakolat Strawberry

caramel delight
Awards
I don't think it's for power.
He beats off TAV with ease, and It doesn't look like he wants to rule over worlds like Malificient.
I don't see why he won't want to rule worlds, he could be those very power-hungry people and want to be even more powerful.

A

Azrael

What would happen if a person were to absorb Kingdom Hearts, for example MX or Terra?
We know that MX summons Kingdom Hearts or whatever but I haven't seen anybody asking why. Any ideas?
Discuss, flame, enlighten me. :)

Xemnas asborbed Kingdom Hearts in KHII so you can assume what happened to him happened.

Laz

KHI's Asz-Houl
i dont think that MX would use the power of kh to rule over the worlds , seriously , the world domination thing has been used so many times that its kinda old and tiring now.I think MX's plans are more complicated than that , maybe world purification or stuff like that.

Chakolat Strawberry

caramel delight
Awards
i dont think that MX would use the power of kh to rule over the worlds , seriously , the world domination thing has been used so many times that its kinda old and tiring now.I think MX's plans are more complicated than that , maybe world purification or stuff like that.
Well, pretty much every Xehanort wants world(s) domination, so I don't see why not MX would want to take over the worlds. Though at this point, it's not clear if MX is a protagonist or antagonist so who knows.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back