• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Just wondering...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

KeyMasterX

Like you know how Zexion can copy people?what if he copy Xemnas than goes to Marluxia and trys to fool him and stuff.Tell me what you think.n i fixd it,sorry for the earlier post.

Last edited:

Urbane

Who in face are you?!
Well, your writing leaves something to be desired, and thus, I cannot understand a word you just said.

Lynnx

Website
kingdomheartsmedia.com
Like u knw how Zexion can copy people?wat if he copy Xemnas than goes 2Marluxia n b like"Ru using Sora 2betray da 0rg?!"n stuff like tat-do u think tat he should of done tat?Tell me wat u think.

Rough translation:

You guys know how Zexion can shape shift (more of an illusion technique though) into other people, right? Well, what if he were to shape shift into Xemnas and then ask Marluxia whether he was "using Sora as a way to destroy the Organization." Or something likewise to that.

Do you think Zexion would have done that? Tell me what you think!

Sparks

gone
No, i think this is a stupid thread. Marmar would probably suspect something like,"Why is Xemnas here?" and if Marmar lied to Xemnas by saying something like, "Oh no, why would you think that?" then he would be off the hook.

WilliamTheWise

Oh right, I can change this....
Website
earltheandroid.tumblr.com
Like u knw how Zexion can copy people?wat if he copy Xemnas than goes 2Marluxia n b like"Ru using Sora 2betray da 0rg?!"n stuff like tat-do u think tat he should of done tat?Tell me wat u think.
Not really. I have a feeling Xemnas already knew of Marluxia plan.

Well, your writing leaves something to be desired, and thus, I cannot understand a word you just said.
Seriously

slmcknett

Yeah sure that gay fag xD
He's not gay; he never even acts like he is. Well, in the manga he does, but that's different. In fact, he's the strongest character in CoM, except for Sora obviously, and maybe Mickey. But still, the only reason you people think that he's gay is because he has pink hair, and his attribute is called "flower." And as far as the flower thing goes, I'm pretty sure that its the KH equivalent of Doom magic in FF; it basically works the same way.

But as far as the topic goes, just because Zexion can mimic a person's abilities doesn't mean that he's as strong as that person. I mean, he could shapeshift into Sora, yet he still lost quite easily to Riku. And he immediately got defeated afterwards by Riku's replica, who was even weaker than the original. So basically, even if he did turn into Xemnas and use his powers, I doubt that he would have stood much of a chance against Marluxia. Besides, Zexion isn't dumb enough to enact a half-assed plan like that anyway, unless he had like a whole string of back-up plans. He's basically Lelouch but evi... um, a bad g... um... emo?

JULIO VP

ZEXI (Xemnas) : Hey your not trying to F**k up the ORG. are u?
MARLU : WHAT!?!.....NO THATS JUST STUPID I MEAN LIKE ...Pftt THATS CRAZY...I MEAN ME AND XEMNAS ARE TIGHT WERE LIKE BROS. LIKE ONE BODY <.<
ZEXI (Xemnas) : Hhh I see ( He's sutch a bad lier -_- )
MARLU : Why who told u?
ZEXI : Well some one..........
( Xemnas appers )
XEM : Hey guys just came to cheak on u ........ WHO THE F**K ARE U!!!!
ZEXI : ME!?! WELL I WAS JUST .... DOING AN IMPERSINATION OF U.. uhh........IM XEMNAS NOTHING IS ETERNAL!!!
XEM : DICK IM LEAVING!!!!!!!!
MARLU : HEY Whant me to show u the way out great buddy.... on ok yeah duh telaport ok by BFF
ZEXI : Im F**KED arnt I
MARLU : Hell yeah!!

(sow on and so forth )

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back