• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Just wondering

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

KHNigratoe

It's Namine's room in the Mansion. Now this brings me to a question:

Did DiZ keep her there? Because apparently her and DiZ were the onhly ones inside of the Mansion at the time.

she promised she would restor soras memories and he was at the masion, so i'm guessing for the most part she stayed herself.

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
Not to mention Riku was periodically there too.

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
Makes sense, since she did have previous contact and friendship (to an extent) with Riku during CoM, not to mention DiZ was all but using her.

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
Being so lonely... and bored... and... deprived.

Izayoi

galactic cancer
Being so lonely... and bored... and... deprived.

You're sick. :/

I wonder what that white room is right after you try and defeat the Nobodies in the Struggle Square, and you can't because you don't have the keyblade. Naminé sends the two of them somewhere, but it's not the White Room from the mansion.

You're onto something. :D

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Last time I checked, the room Namine was sitting on a platform in and Riku popped in between all the pillars looked nothing like Namine's room in the mansion.
It's arguably either a place in Between-Betwix or something related to CO. *ponders about the name of the thread that brought this up before for further debate*

Omni Terra

Awards
It's not the white room. I saw one of those hached videos showing areas you weren't supposed to get to, they were just from cutscenes. I think this one was just called the Empty Room. But it's definitely not the white room.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back