• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Just wanted to tell you all...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Donna da Ragione

Hello, people. I am a new member of the forums. I would just like to tell you that I am NOT Kikyo, or Alexidra. I know that you consider kikyowhereareu to be the most unintelligent being on these forums, and you're probably right, but only someone that was 100 percent retarded would use the names of their two different accounts (that have a bad reputation and banned at one time) and combine them to make a new one. I am in no relation to Kikyo or Alexidra, but I have known of them both, which is partly reason why I have made this account.

Thank you for your time. You may make comments, but I would like them to be of a non-flaming origin. I just wanted to tell everyone that.

Inner-Demon

The Old Master
Website
www.youtube.com
Um, is there a reason you're calling attention to yourself in NONSENSE? If you don't want to be flamed I'd advise you not to post here. Basically you're drawing obvious attention to the fact of what people think.

Which in turn will make them think you're lying even more. It's a losing fight against a bunch of ****tards. Personally I don't know you so I don't care. Dunno those other names either. But this is making an idiot of yourself anyhow.

Inner-Demon

The Old Master
Website
www.youtube.com
I do have this to say though, since views will probably start stacking up. Alexidrakikyo and Kikyowhereareu are on at the exact same time. Yeah, I know this won't mean much. I'm just trying to keep this from becoming another flame-carrying dumbass fest of idiots.

Donna da Ragione

I really didn't want to draw attention, and the nonsense thing was an accident. I wanted to tell this to all the people in the chatroom. Not like they'll believe me...
But, I digress. Go ahead and flame me to your heart's desire, if that someone furfills a childish longing of yours.

Xiao

serious at least all of the time
Awards
I do have this to say though, since views will probably start stacking up. Alexidrakikyo and Kikyowhereareu are on at the exact same time. Yeah, I know this won't mean much. I'm just trying to keep this from becoming another flame-carrying dumbass fest of idiots.

She probably has two browsers up at the same time.

And this thread probably will turn into another flame-carrying dumbass fest of idiots anyway x.x.

Inner-Demon

The Old Master
Website
www.youtube.com
I'm pretty sure that isn't possible. It's coming from the same basic computer. Which means only one account can be logged in. To try and log in as both would log out of one and log into the other.

Justice will prevail.
I guarantee you that this is some idiot of the same origin as Newb (The friggin wannabe who posed as BB for a day. ) He posted for me!

Alaude Drenxta

\+The Devil's+/ .{Advocate}.
Using a proxy server, you can have multiple accounts logged in at once, it's actually very easy. I've done it before. XD

Also, alexidrakikyo; this all sounds like a complete waste of time to me. As to why you've picked those two names elludes me, but I can say this. You set yourself up for this, don't complain when you start getting flamed for it.

Inner-Demon

The Old Master
Website
www.youtube.com
She, or he, doesn't seem like the type to even know about that though. Considering...

Of course I also stated it wouldn't mean much anyway, so the overall point is moot. I don't put anything past anyone, I was just attempting to be civil.

Alaude Drenxta

\+The Devil's+/ .{Advocate}.
Truthfully, thinking of her as anything other than stupid is a paradox really. ._.

Obviously if she was using a proxy server she must have some intelligence, however that argues with the fact that she's just made her username the equivalent of two of the most easily hated people on the forum, knowingly. Then there is the idea that if she were them why would she use these names? Which actually is a stupid thing to say, because anyone with brain cells can tell that's a cover-up.

Then again, I'm just bored, and reading too much into it. I could really care less. @_@

Inner-Demon

The Old Master
Website
www.youtube.com
Or it's just an act of manipulation to cause members like you and I to contemplate relentlessly on facts that hold no real basis. And consider her for a lack of intelligence when she is really smart, but not smart enough to best me.

Ergo, she just wants to **** with us. But I'm too good for that.

Funky Bear

Sexy Chocolate
Hello, people. I am a new member of the forums. I would just like to tell you that I am NOT Kikyo, or Alexidra. I know that you consider kikyowhereareu to be the most unintelligent being on these forums, and you're probably right, but only someone that was 100 percent retarded would use the names of their two different accounts (that have a bad reputation and banned at one time) and combine them to make a new one. I am in no relation to Kikyo or Alexidra, but I have known of them both, which is partly reason why I have made this account.

Thank you for your time. You may make comments, but I would like them to be of a non-flaming origin. I just wanted to tell everyone that.

Why did you post this in Nonsense?This doesn't even belong here since that's why people would flame you.Also If you didn't want anyone to think that your not Kikyo then why do you have her name and her sisters?Ever think of that Smart ass?Huh? Huh? ***** bitch?

No of course not,cuz you are her Kiky- oh I'm sorry AlexidraKikyo- are just as retarded as her.Also she's not unintelligent just extremely annoying.Wrong place to make a complaint,I suggest you Think before you make a thread instead of being a big-ass moron.

Enchanted Rose

worst behaviour

Hello and welcome. Who are you, and why did you choose that current username?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back