• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Just wanted to know...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

D.D.D

Stuffed in a sack and being thrown through a magic
Actually, this is for fanfiction purposes, as I always want to be accurate, but did Sora remember the events of the Realm of Sleep at the time Riku had to save him? Or was it that he just fell into darkness and then the next thing he saw was Yen Sid's tower, waking up?

Like, I know Sora remembers everything pretty much up to the TWTNW, right? But is his memory blank between that and waking in the tower?

iLeen

Awards
Actually, this is for fanfiction purposes, as I always want to be accurate, but did Sora remember the events of the Realm of Sleep at the time Riku had to save him? Or was it that he just fell into darkness and then the next thing he saw was Yen Sid's tower, waking up?

Like, I know Sora remembers everything pretty much up to the TWTNW, right? But is his memory blank between that and waking in the tower?

Well, Sora said at the Mysterious Tower that he saw everything Riku and everyone else did for him when he was asleep, so I'm assuming yes?

Good luck with your fanfic:]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back