• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

just to clear up xion/aqua/kairi/nobody

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Aqua13

麿 恋仲 麿DYING OF EMBARRA
ok guys these are for the ones who make the same theories and are always proven wrong.

xion is a nobody, not an unbirth (why the hell would she be in organization 13 anyways if she was)

xion cannot be a nobody of kairi, thats namine, it is said that heartless are just hearts consumed by darkness, and nobodies are the shell of a strong heart left behind (not the actuall body, i replayed kh2 like 5 times trying to know what nobodies are exactly)

when kairi's heart was removed from sora, the nobody of hers was already created, but since she has a pure heart, her body stayed in tact and her heart went into sora (probably when she passed through him in the beggining of kh2)

XION cannot be kairi's nobody, the shell of her heart (strong) was already removed. also the fact that namine fused back into kairi means that, she was her true nobody.

other than that, you all can choose to hate this thread, (since most people always do) or comment on somethings i left behind.

what i just said could also explain when a heart is removed, it glows like an orb, but when you kill a heartless it looks like a normal heart.

i also wanted to add my theory. the note on "we must return to free them from there torment" i was thinking....if kairi has a nobody, why not the rest of the 7 princesses? maybe thats the "them" in that note...but then again, i doubt it.

Last edited:

Ren

adios motherfucker
Namine was created from Kairi's heart leaving Sora's body.

Aqua13

麿 恋仲 麿DYING OF EMBARRA
Is her name Xion or Shion?!!:unsure:and i sorta think xion isint a nobody

xion is the possible way of how its spelled, but its pronounced shion, i find it kinda stupid calling her shion, its like calling people BAKA when they can just say idiot in english.

zexion is zekushion in japanese, and xion might be shion (pronounciation)

Axel's Fire

Website
www.youtube.com
Yeah Ren's right. Roxas AND Namie were both created when Sora struck himself with the Dark Keyblade from KH1. Kairi cant produce a Nobody on her own because she cant even produce a heartless.

Aqua13

麿 恋仲 麿DYING OF EMBARRA
Yeah Ren's right. Roxas AND Namie were both created when Sora struck himself with the Dark Keyblade from KH1. Kairi cant produce a Nobody on her own because she cant even produce a heartless.

this isnt about roxas, so really, everyone knew that about roxas, and reread my comments, i fixed it. try not to comment for no reason.

KingdomSealer

i also wanted to add my theory. the note on "we must return to free them from there torment" i was thinking....if kairi has a nobody, why not the rest of the 7 princesses? maybe thats the "them" in that note...but then again, i doubt it.

Well it was already explained, the only way she could produce a Nobody was through Sora. So since the rest of the PoH have no darkness in they're hearts, its not possible for them to create Nobodys.

Aqua13

麿 恋仲 麿DYING OF EMBARRA
Well it was already explained, the only way she could produce a Nobody was through Sora. So since the rest of the PoH have no darkness in they're hearts, its not possible for them to create Nobodys.

not true, no one said that nobodies needed darkness to be created. they are neighter darkness nor light, but they can choose to use powers like that. If what you say is true, wouldnt kairi's heart be tainted by darkness.

remember nobodies are just the shell of the heart, hs nothing to do with darkness

Axel's Fire

Website
www.youtube.com
this isnt about roxas, so really, everyone knew that about roxas, and reread my comments, i fixed it. try not to comment for no reason.

I no it isnt about Roxas clearly I was just trying to make a point. and I didnt noticed that you've fixed it...I tend to skim over things quickly. Sorry my bad.

Iridium

Snobby Von PersnicketyBitch
Awards
remember nobodies are just the shell of the heart, hs nothing to do with darkness

Actually it's the shell of a being not just a heart since the heart is part of a being.

Crimson Jazz

You ain't got no YEEZY!?!
not true, no one said that nobodies needed darkness to be created. they are neighter darkness nor light, but they can choose to use powers like that. If what you say is true, wouldnt kairi's heart be tainted by darkness.

And a Nobody cannot be created unless a Heartless is created as well.

Sora had darkness in his heart, and Kairi does not, I think. And a Heartless was created when Sora killed himself.

Aqua13

麿 恋仲 麿DYING OF EMBARRA
And a Nobody cannot be created unless a Heartless is created as well.

Sora had darkness in his heart, and Kairi does not, I think. And a Heartless was created when Sora killed himself.

not true, i replayed kh2, it never said "nobodies are created when heatless are" it only said "they were created when there hearts are removed"

it only appears like that because they turn into heartless, and a nobody so happens to be created. but the rules of having a nobody never said that you had to become a heartless, thats just because everyone has darkness, that when someone loses there heart (nrd lose the shell of the heart, depending on the heart) they become a heartles, a princes can lose a heart, and her heart's shell be removed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back