• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

just thought you might......

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
E

Ecstacy

like to see this pic i found on an add on ebay for final mix special edition

f8_1.JPG

isn't it weird how the sora from kh2 is on the cover box( the big one in the back lol) of final mix special editon. anyways just postiing it for people who never saw it before. hope ya like

Brian

p.s. it has some pretty sweet looking stuff there, too bad it cost 167$, oh yeah and the fact that i don't have a japanese ps2 lol

N

Neko

You mean on the PS2 box? I've looked at that and it doesn't look like Sora's KH2 outfit to me. Same with the box on the far right of the PS2 box.

ultimate7777

Hey hey. If you spent 167 schmootches on this as such a big Kingdom Hearts fan...err...I'm sure you could afford to spend just a couple more to be able to play it?

There's a special lens that you can put on the laser CD reader of your playstation 2 which will allow you to play import games. This way, you don't have to add a chip to your PS2, possibly screwing it all up and being able to play import games (badly) and few of your American games.

I don't know where you can buy it but there's a special website online. I'm...sure it was on one of the affiliates of this website...but to which one? I dunno. Sorry.

But hey, you spent a few dollars shy of 200 dollars...so I'm sure you could afford to do some google searches to actually play that game, huh?

E

Ecstacy

Hero of Light said:
LOL
envyme2x, your avatar looks so damn funny
LOL

yeah i love that avatar and i have no idea what the hell it is. but for those who say that is the sora from kh1 i have no idea what you are looking at but i am talking about the big silver box in the bacl showing half of him. please look close and see what i mean. i find it weird but man i want that. noboby has gone for it yet but i am.......lets see........ 165$ short lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back