• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Just thought of something...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Key of Valor

The Professor
493pokemon1 said:
Stupid. I want to know how the heck did Mickey, Donald and Goofy get back to Disney castle.

Oh and while Im at that because world order was returned wouldnt the connection between worlds be closed again= Chip and Dale cant pick them up?

I think they had the ability to call the gummi ship pick them up.

The world walls throughout KH2 were sometimes known to open and close (as in the case of Twilight Town). Maybe the world walls for Destiny Islands just conveniently opened. Surely the world walls for Destiny Islands had been opened before. How else would have Kairi's letter had gotten to the Realm of Darkness.

The world hearts also have an ability to some extent to assist the heroes of light, as seen when they summoned the door leading inside Xemnas' Kingdom Hearts. Maybe the world of Destiny Islands opened up its walls to allow Kairi's letter to get to Sora, and to allow Mickey, Donald, and Goofy to use the gummi ship to get to Disney Casttle.

Soren

Awards
While i do think that the Gummi ship is how they get home, I don't think the Walls of the World posed much of a problem. After all, it's like Yen Sid said. The worlds had created new pathways for them to use. Then there's also the fact that Sora could now use the Keyblade to open those doors if he focused the Keyblade's energies on a specific item in that world. (Jack's Santa outfit and the Cornerstone of Light for instance.)

hey OP, GUMMI SHIP.

stop trying to make something completely insignificant into something much more.

Yuuki

I'm the darkness within the shadows
world order hasnt return thats why theres still more KH coming out later on.... XD

TerraFTW!

Micky has his own Gummi Ship.

Although how would Micky's Gummi Ship and/or Sora's get to DI anyways. They arrived through the CoD. Hmmm? lol

Firo

Oh Crap
They used a gummi ship. And shouldn't this be in the KH2 section?

Veddix

The world order as in the destruction of the worldS in KH1 was restored and as in KH2 Sora used his Keyblade to unlock paths and now they can travel becuase they are able to summan the Gummi ship (Game wise the save point) and hence KH3.
The "?" you should be asking is how did TAV get around seeing Sora had in KH1 Heartless domination and Unlocking abilities in KH2 yet BBS happened way before.( plus I don't think they use darkness like the ORG.,Riku ,or Pluto)

Kitsune_XIII

How did that dog get around anyways? I know that the CoD were involved but...

And what the hell is Pluto's point in the series.(I think it would be hilarious if he turned out to be the most important character)

Snow

Stain me Red with Blood
Isn't the return in KH II?

They could always have asked Namine for the favor. Or Pluto used his ggimba teleport skills to bring them the gummi. Either way, is this even important?

Soren

Awards
Isn't the return in KH II?

Come to think of it, it is. So why hasn't this topic been moved yet?

They could always have asked Namine for the favor. Or Pluto used his ggimba teleport skills to bring them the gummi.

I don't thin Namine could actually do anything now that she ad Roxas are back to being a part of Sora and Kairi. As for pluto, I think most of his stuff was because of either King Mickey or Riku.

Either way, is this even important?

Not really, but the guy who posted this topic had a question that he wanted answered.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back