• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

just thinking...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

kh2_is_god

Website
www.myspace.com
its just a thought, but does anyone think that they'll make a kh movie?
i think that would be awsome!!

axel_wallpaper1.jpg

Sora Kun

Your sig is too big, anyways, it would be pretty cool, cept they would have to make it... More Video Game graphiced then Anime, or like the KH Manga. But yeah, I suppose.

digital gopher

lock the gates
Awards
Website
www.ea.com
I had a thought also. Why do people insist on have signatures so big that it takes up a screen 1024x768 ? It boggles the mind.

Anyways, the movie. I'd much rather them make a game for PS3 that would look 'movie' quality then watch a movie.

Magnaboy1234

i wouldn't want a movie
the reason being that most games that are made into movies or shows usually bite

except for ff7 advent children
that was good
but other ones kinda bite

Puck

THE GHOST ELF of LONG BEACH
If it's based on the manga then NO. I don't know if I could sit through a KH manga movie. The CoM movie would be right up there with Batman and Robin for worst movie.

By the way, did you guys know that the manga is about to horrificly ruin Roxas's character just like they ruined Marluxia? I really do feel sorry for Demyx and Diz. Their portrayal in the upcoming manga is going to be really unbearable.

8-Ball

You filthy old soomka!
Website
www.myspace.com
There have been many threads based on this topic in the far past and it always made me think that maybe a movie would kill the games popularity.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back