• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Just things in General (Mostly BBS V2), you might find it interesting i swear.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

jdeib963

Been meaning to make this thread for about a week now but BBSFM kept me busy. SO! Things we need explained for Volume 2 and I hope to see are:

1.) We were never really told how Riku wound up in Castle Oblivion in the first place. Zexion said his heart resonated with another hero's (Sora's) and that he magically was pulled out of the darkness and came to in Castle Oblivion. I have my doubts that this is the case and I feel it may have been Aqua's intention (just a theory from this point on) to send Riku there to save Ven. Should this theory prove true, Riku would have to meet Aqua while they are both in the Realm of Darkness and then (sigh) lose his memories of her and fall asleep. I dont like this case but its happened before so ill deal.

2.) Mickey and Aqua meeting-We wanted this to happen in BBSFM's secret episode but alas it never did. But we got the next best thing, a clip of him walking and stopping in the Realm of Darkness. He needs to meet Aqua for Re:coded's secret ending to be true.

3.) This will get messy. "A fragmented tale" to me means that it will be a story that covers the spots we dont know about or "the blank points". I think we will play as Riku from Kingdom Hearts till Kingdom Hearts 2, encompassing Days but skipping Castle Oblivion obviously. We will obviously play as Aqua from when she sees Cinderella's Castle until perhaps the beach scene with Ansem. Finally, we should play as Mickey from Kingdom Hearts Until Kingdom Hearts 2, while showing what he was up to in Castle Oblivion as well. These to me seem the most likely scenarios to me and they need light shed upon.

4.) The Destiny's Place (aka Kairi/Aqua's keyblade)- It would probably go along with number one that shows Riku meeting Aqua in the Realm of Darkness and she asks him to give the key back to Kairi or something like that. Id like that.

Comment, Rate, flame. Dont care just needed to get this out there :)

Zero

Sergeant RoxMog
It makes sense but we also saw Kairi in Twilight Town with HPO so idk how they are gonna do that since Aqua, Mickey, and Riku werent in that scene.

jdeib963

It makes sense but we also saw Kairi in Twilight Town with HPO so idk how they are gonna do that since Aqua, Mickey, and Riku werent in that scene.

True, but both Riku and Mickey were in the realm of light at that time (well at least Riku was, who knows what the hell mickey did). It could easily be explained with Riku looking out from the mansion at them and simply acknowledging that they were there or who knows? Kairi could be playable...ew.

BladeofHearts18

I think these points are accurate enough to be shown in BBSv2. Good job. :)
I like the part when you said that Riku would meet Aqua in the RoD and then lose his memories... It makes sense, since Ansem lost most of his memories while he was in there for years.

chasespicer056

Empathy is Divine
Yeah some of these things need to be addressed. Here are mysteries I found that should be solved:

1) Xemnas knowledge about Chamber of Waking - Eraqus's memories only indicate that the chamber's existence is POSSIBLE. Xemnas could not use simply this to deduce that the LOD was CO and that Ven was resting within.

2) Mickey knowing about Xemnas and Ansem SOD - In KH2, Mickey suddenly knows that Ansem SOD was Xehanort's Heartless without every seeing him in KH1. Plus, even after seeing him in COM, Mickey didn't seem to know it was Xehanort in some form (Ansem SOD barely even looks like apprentice Xehanort). And some time before KH2, Mickey actually saw Xemnas. Both these things have to be elaborated on.

3) Mickey knowing about Aqua - Mickey knew Aqua was safe in the ending of Re:Coded. He must have met her at some point in the ROD.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back