• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Just something I noticed...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
I don't recognize any of those.. :p What are they?

lol. God I'm old.

DWU - Dual Wielding Unknown - Roxas
GEU - Glowing Eye Unknown - Xemnas originally and Roxas in KH2
BHK - Blond Haired Kid - Roxas
RHG - Red Haired Girl - Kairi
BHG - Blonda Haired Girl - Namine
SU - Sitting Unknown - Roxas originally and Xemnas in KH2
RU - Red Unknown - DiZ
RHM - Red Haired Man - Axel
BHV - Blue Haired Vexen - Saix
DD - Deep Dive
ASAS - Another Side/Another Story

SilenceTheTardis

lol. God I'm old.

RU - Red Unknown - DiZ
DD - Deep Dive

Hahaha wow... I have a hard time imaging these forums before people knew who Kairi was..

MinerKing

lol. God I'm old.

RU - Red Unknown - DiZ
DD - Deep Dive

That's impressive. Can you write us a dictionary? XD

But in regards to Xehanarmy...
It's too bad they can't all wield Keyblades. I'm wondering if the MX, Ansem, Xemnas, ect. we see are just past versions, and not the actual product. Much like the multitude of Mickeys. We know so much, yet we know so little.

Reagan Rayden

Exploding Man
Awards
This reminds me of the episode of Dead Fantasy where Yuna has to fight against that army of that one girl from Dead or Alive. I imagine either MX's seeds or replicas will be involved in that sort of way.

Nutari

The Scotsman
Awards
This is before KH2 and people decided that seeing a girl with long, red hair and a pink outfut couldn't be Kairi.

Even when I joined, 3 years after KH2 came out, a lot of noobs who hadn't played the game yet actually tried to argue that it wasn't her.

blueheart

Bronze Member
Maybe MX or YMX made a bunch of other incomplete versions of themselves. Not clones, but several fragments of heartless or nobodies that came from them. So that may be why the have similar builds and gestures.

idk

Nutari

The Scotsman
Awards
It's a stretch mainly because I don't know how far back Nomoura is willing to tread within the series. Unless he plans on going waaaaay back to when Xehanort was a young man, which was only hinted at in the first place, he would have to create yet another web of story arcs. Thus making this whole franchise a jumbled, confusing mess.

Absolute

In Days, wasn't it said that the replica project was being worked on and THEN shifted to what we saw with Xion and Riku Replica? Perhaps what we are seeing with Xehanort-a-mania is the early work of the Replica Project.

SilenceTheTardis

In Days, wasn't it said that the replica project was being worked on and THEN shifted to what we saw with Xion and Riku Replica? Perhaps what we are seeing with Xehanort-a-mania is the early work of the Replica Project.

If what we're seeing is the early days of the replica program, I think it would be very cool to see all the failed replicas. Maybe the first few copies of Xehanort were crude and not particularly successful. Maybe he discarded them or locked them up. And maybe.. just maybe.. they're not too happy about it. How cool would it be if Sora and Riku turned Xehanort's own replicas against him! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back